• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, ngl, minato's chakra/stamina is crap for kage lvl. he used 1 rasengan, teleported about 5 times, and already like, ugh, not much chakra left

he just said its literally impossible to seal the full kurama in the first place, so how tf did they do it with mito and kushina??? wtf

He also Teleported Kurama, Gamabunta and Himself all in one go. That had to be harder than just doing it himself.
just kurama, once, summoned gamabunta that one time, and the bijuu bomb. thats all. then he did the reaper death seal and boom, gg backstory
btw, i wonder if jiraya didnt care for naruto cuz he hated kurama so much, just like the villagers hated naruto cuz of it too

just kurama, once, summoned gamabunta that one time, and the bijuu bomb. thats all. then he did the reaper death seal and boom, gg backstory
btw, i wonder if jiraya didnt care for naruto cuz he hated kurama so much, just like the villagers hated naruto cuz of it too
Uh.... No. Definitely not.

He "could" be referring to the 5 Tails Jinchuuriki, Han I think his name was, who can use Boil Release which is compared to the Eight Gates in a Guidebook.

imo, the top choices are clearly itachi, kakashi, asuma, obito, and jiraya, since we know that he either knows them well, or has faced them in a fight

There's also the possibility that he's talking about people we've never seen or heard of before.
i agree with this of course, but i do think we could mention it on some profiles, like the above mentioned ones. now, did we talk about kisame breaking free from yamato's wood? his chakra was being suppressed, so its pure physical strength

yeah. i find it interesting how itachi had such a good relationship with kisame, even though he likely hated kisame more out of all the members there, considering how he loved killing his allies/friends, while itachi despised nothing more. the scene in which they first met actually shows itachi kinda mad cuz kisame was like, we are equals my dude, but they became buddies even after all that

we also need to talk about konan vs obito, and the scaling from it. jiraya in base > her, so all 3 sannin > her instantly as well. means that pretty much all of them would give 1 eye obito a fight (thats to be expected imo), but its good to clear it up as well, since we know that sage jiraya could fight 3 paths of pain (and maybe beaten all 6, give info), even with surprise factor, no knowledge, enemy territory, etc, and pain is 100% the strongest member in the akatsuki by that point. matches up with him being ~ itachi too, whom obito didnt wanna fight.

minatos reserves arent bad he was just teleporting kurama and his biju bomb, not to mention he was spamming base ftg used rasengan summoning and a contract seal on obito as well as marked him wiith a ftg

i just said all that, but thing is, he only teleported like, 5 times in all.

now, since i keep finding shit, should i make a sandbox of it from now on?

I just thought of something, off-topic, but it’s bugged me for a while. Kushina’s Adamantine Chains and barrier could restrain Prime Kurama, right?

So shouldn’t her chains/barrier be Low 6-B?

I also have a problem with her base stats being 8-B, but that’s an issue for later.

I just thought of something, off-topic, but it’s bugged me for a while. Kushina’s Adamantine Chains and barrier could restrain Prime Kurama, right?

So shouldn’t her chains/barrier be Low 6-B?
Maybe High 6-C or whatever Prime Kurama's Striking Strength and Lifting Strength would be after the CRTs because the Low 6-B is for a charged TBB

Maybe High 6-C or whatever Prime Kurama's Striking Strength and Lifting Strength would be after the CRTs because the Low 6-B is for a charged TBB
If we’re making Prime Kurama be ‘up to Low 6-B’ like 50% Kurama, then yeah it’d be High 6-C. Although I don’t see why Prime Kurama wouldn’t just fully scale above his 50% self.

I'll get into this later more later, but Prime Kurama could scale to Madara's Perfect Susano'o and Hashirama's Mokuton, which are likely going to be Low 6-B+ (based on Madara's casual Low 6-B+ calc). This is because his TBB damaged his Wood Dragon and Golem, but anyway let's save this for the war arc.

We're technically done this arc, we have a scaling chain. All we need is a calc to scale off (or scale off part 1 if we don't have anything else).

We still have the Pain arc and Gokage summit arc to go through before getting into the war arc.

My sandbox almost has everything up until the Gokage summit arc, just needs a few additional edits and additions. I'm slightly busy today, but I'll hopefully be done with everything up to the Gokage summit/Early War arc by tomorrow at most.

So, what was the problem with Pain’s calc?

Also a feat for Lee and an extra one for Neji, Base Lee kicked Samehada out of 30% Kisame’s hand and Neji sent 30% Kisame flying.

We gotta sort these 30% ***** out now.

Tenten gave this man 30% Kisame issues.

If Base Lee can kick off 30% Kisame's sword, and gates is a 5x multiplier, shouldn't he just absolutely body a 100% Kisame?

Y'all out here telling me that everyone scales to "30%" Akatsuki members now, something is very wrong here. Weren't the Akatsuki like demons that nobody wanted to mess with?

Something is wrong.

That makes more sense.
I have huge issues w/ First Gate > Mid/High Tier Akatsuki members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back