• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure before I put it in, are we accepting KN1 as an above 10x multiplier since KN0 ≈ Base Sasuke, CS2 is over 10x base and KN1 = CS2?

Just to make sure before I put it in, are we accepting KN1 as an above 10x multiplier since KN0 ≈ Base Sasuke, CS2 is over 10x base and KN1 = CS2?
I think so. Unless I missed something (which I probably did since there's as many pages as Kurama has Tails) then that was out conclusion to that.

We should probably wait for more confirmation, but last time we discussed it I think everyone was okay with it.

I personally don't think there's any harm in him upscaling from his own calc since it was way back at the chunin exams and he did get stronger since them, plus the gap is really small

do we agree with 5 kage summit sasuke>cm2 hebi sasuke due to karins statement?
Jugo's statement stated that 5 Kage Summit Sasuke <<< CM2 Sasuke because he lost the curse mark & orochimaru's stuff, so idk what you mean.
Also, are scaling base Guy to 30% Kisame? Because Kisame easily overpowered him.
Not at all

Colder chakra doesn't mean strength, cause then we would say Naruto's warm chakra means that he's weak as hell

Hell, Base Taka Sasuke should be weaker than Base Hebi Sasuke cause the curse mark still amped him even when he was not using it (as shown in Part I during the Valley Of The End)

Hell, Base Taka Sasuke should be weaker than Base Hebi Sasuke cause the curse mark still amped him even when he was not using it (as shown in Part I during the Valley Of The End)
He had also absorbed Orochimaru which gave him more chakra and power, so him losing that Post-his fight with Itachi must've weakened his base form slightly.

oh yeah, his base was 100% weaker. his reaction time and power versatility just shot up cuz of the MS tho, specially by the kage summit. btw, the jugo statement is pre 5 kage summit, so it wont even affect that sasuke.

Taka Sasuke and Kage Summit Sasuke are the same character, just two different phases, same key.

Taka Sasuke and Kage Summit Sasuke are the same character, just two different phases, same key.
big disagree about the same key stuff. he went from being destroyed by killer in base (WITH HELP) to fighting like, 2 to 3 kage at the same time ish? nah, no way.

big disagree about the same key stuff. he went from being destroyed by killer in base (WITH HELP) to fighting like, 2 to 3 kage at the same time ish? nah, no way.
It's the same key, nothing changed. You'd need to create a CRT for this, but I doubt people would agree with this while... nothing changed for Sasuke. That's like, creating a key for each time Naruto is weak and then create the "normal" key

And your argument lacks context. Sasuke got stomped by because of the nerf + Bee's fighting style, in wich Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't keep up.

Bee would also defeat some Kages, I don't see any anti feat. His Lariat is even superior to Ay's Lariat

And your argument lacks context. Sasuke got stomped by because of the nerf + Bee's fighting style, in wich Sasuke's Sharingan couldn't keep up.

Bee would also defeat some Kages, I don't see any anti feat. His Lariat is even superior to Ay's Lariat
I'm pretty sure Killer B actually called Sasuke Impressive for lasting as long as he did or something like that.

Also Sasuke didn't do shit to Ay without Amaterasu and only survived because of the Susano'o, Kagetsuchi, and Ay's stupidity/temper. While Mei and Onoki outright overwhelmed him in their brief encounters. So he didn't really do well against the kage, especially not in base.

He didn't, he is just discovering his new powers and using them. Or do you think we need a key for when Sasuke didn't know how to use Susano and one for when he knew? That's like creating a key for Naruto's Rasenshuriken training and one for when he finished the training, rather than one key with boths phases.

Sasuke during the Kage Summit uses Susanoo and flame control, something that he didn't use against Bee (he didn't know how to use it). That's really all.
Sasuke's combat speed got slower for losing curse mark, his regen was worse for losing Orochimaru, his stamina was worse, and much more.

Hebi Sasuke
Cursed Mark
3 Tomoe Sharingan

Taka/Kage Summit Sasuke
Mangekyo Sharingan
Susano'o
Amaterasu

If you split Taka and Kage Summit, Sasuke would only get a new rating for Susano'o. His physical didn't change, nothing changed. He only got a new abilitie. That would destroy his profile with a unecessary new key with a big explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back