• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well, its from the "naruto throws FRS at madara during 4th from shinju tree" scene and there's this big explosion at the bottom, when he's looking for madara. its kinda big ngl

anyhow, kakashi was legitimately fighting sasuke by the kage summit, before blindness and what not, but once sasuke used the susanoo for a single arrow, im pretty sure kakashi considered his chances to be zero. prolly shows his growth that we see in the war. he is actually kage lvl by this point. we should mention this in his 4th war key tbh

ok, why tf did ohnoki not tell them about how strong madara was when they met up for the war? he thought they wouldnt need bee and naruto lol wtf

so, the squid that attacks the boat that naruto and yamato are in to go to the turtle island scares everybody, but naruto, who is like, whatever

Well to be fair he was told by the Old Toad to find an Octopus, he just didn't know the difference
he actually counted the tails, and even after he figured it out, he was like, damnit, i still havent found the octopus, while yamato was like, NANI!!??

same for the other island animals that scared yamato. they were a joke to naruto lol

As in "Fighting Mentality" or "I can see through your strategy" type of shit?
strategy part. he can actually figure out how u fight- IE, kick left, punch right, throw jutsu, repeat; naruto can catch up on shit like this.

btw, do we have the third raikage as the user of sealing abilities? cuz he personally sealed the 8 tails himself

so ill be reading the manga over again, but not from the start of shippuden- im on chapter 494 right now, and ill go till the end, then read early shippuden

Looks like it to me. Though the Rasenshuriken does Negate Durability, so....
And I know Kurama is entirely composed of Chakra, but he also had that Ginkaku and Kinkaku shit happen.

Looks like it to me. Though the Rasenshuriken does Negate Durability, so....
And I know Kurama is entirely composed of Chakra, but he also had that Ginkaku and Kinkaku shit happen.
well, they are made of chakra, but chakra made into matter, as we know, so its literally both. i think of it like how u can turn chakra into an element, like even a tree (hashirama, yamato- the juubi/shinju tree is literally the prime example of that), so they are just the amped up version of that imo

kurama legit felt this shit, no doubt now. thats about not even 30 clones, using cho odamas. his strongest attacks can 100% hurt bijuu now, which, well, puts him in bijuu lvl instantly, since this is kurama lol
Speaking of Kurama, that weakness Bijuu have of not being able to focus clearly enough to get the Maximum effect doesn't really apply to him because unlike the other Bijuu who are kinda stupid, he's like unironically as smart as Kakashi as shown in the War Arc.

Speaking of Kurama, that weakness Bijuu have of not being able to focus clearly enough to get the Maximum effect doesn't really apply to him because unlike the other Bijuu who are kinda stupid, he's like unironically as smart as Kakashi as shown in the War Arc.
yes, exactly.

i love how minato magically asked to obito during his attack "are u madara uchiha", even though there is no reason to think that, but then asks him right after "why would u do that", even though the most famous thing madara did was fight with hashirama to the death cuz he wanted to destroy the village lmao wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back