• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that they should be weaker, my point is that it's almost a 4435x to even 4435000x power increase in just one additional power-up. I just think that the power gap of MS Sasuke and KCM2 shouldn't be weaker in magnitudes compared to EMS and KCM2 + Sage Mode.

So basically we have these arcs down. Now it's the calc members who are doing their thing, then we can work on the profiles.

I feel like we should start discussing 5 Kage Summit and Pain's Assault since we're technically done, and those are only 2 arcs.

So basically we have these arcs down. Now it's the calc members who are doing their thing, then we can work on the profiles.

I feel like we should start discussing 5 Kage Summit and Pain's Assault since we're technically done, and those are only 2 arcs.
Pain and the Sannin will be up in a few hours hopefully, and I already added Kisame, Sai (partially), Yuugito (Pre-war), Shikamaru, and Temari.

I haven't posted the blog yet, but I've calced 360.39 tons for the explosion that Deidara used against CS2 Sasuke.

TBH this just aligns further with my perception that most Naruto characters are weak to explosions.

Let us not forget the infamous anti-feats of Nagato being crippled by paper-bombs, Hiruzen blowing off the limbs of the Edo Tensei Hokages, and Obito having his arm blown off by Konan.

So I'm late, but from what I've heard so far

YOU'RE TELLING ME IT WAS 8-A??? ARE YOU SERIOUS????

KN0 Kid Naruto > Shippuden.

ATP let's just scale off of Base Naruto fighting Kabuto who's = to Pre TS Kakashi and scale off that.

Good idea, though we're only concerned with four statistics; Tier, AP, Striking Strength and Durability.

Good idea, though we're only concerned with four statistics; Tier, AP, Striking Strength and Durability.
I know, that’s all I’m including.

There’s also going to be a few Part I stats in it since a few things in the Part II scaling depend on that.

TBH this just aligns further with my perception that most Naruto characters are weak to explosions.

Let us not forget the infamous anti-feats of Nagato being crippled by paper-bombs, Hiruzen blowing off the limbs of the Edo Tensei Hokages, and Obito having his arm blown off by Konan.
more like they arent rated as high as we rate them cough

do we actually take orochimaru's word for 3 tailed naruto being weaker than sasuke? wasnt 2 tailed naruto giving deidara hell, while deidara would later fight an orochimaru amped CM lvl 2 sasuke?

Can we really say that base naruto = kabuto when they didnt really fight and only exchanged a few blows

do we actually take orochimaru's word for 3 tailed naruto being weaker than sasuke? wasnt 2 tailed naruto giving deidara hell, while deidara would later fight an orochimaru amped CM lvl 2 sasuke?
Sasuke did not use CM2 for long against Deidara.

@KingTempest Would you mind reposting the scaling chain you had, with the scans?
  1. Sakura: Physically stronger than Naruto and Kakashi
  2. Kakashi:
    1. Part 1: Matched Shark Bomb with Kisame
    2. Part 2: Fought Hidan hand in hand
    3. Blocked Kakuzu's lightning style
  3. Neji destroys 30% Kisame's Water Sphere
  4. 6th Gate Might Guy violates 30% Kisame
  5. All the Sannin scale to each other
  6. Gaara's sand scales above Deidara's dura and his AP (crushed his arm, tanked his explosions)
  7. Kankuro and Temari scale to Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya
    1. Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya scale above Kidomaru (those 2 are the 2 strongest in the sound 4)
    2. Kidomaru scales above KN0 Naruto (Neji states Kidomaru is the strongest opponent he's ever fought, including KN0 Naruto)
  8. Sasuke > KN3 Naruto, scales to Itachi.
    1. Chapter 364 cover page shows CS2 and KN3, so maybe those forms
  9. Non enhanced Suigetsu scales to Partially transformed Jugo (they clashed twice)
  10. Hidan and Kakuzu scale to Kakashi and Asuma (fought them hand in hand)
    1. Hidan cut off regular Kakuzu's arm and fought Kakashi hand in hand
    2. Kakuzu kicks Kakashi into a tree.
  11. Kakuzu tanked Choji's spiked roll.
  12. Obito can block Suigetsu's blade with his bare arm.
  13. Sasori can harm Sakura with iron sand.
  14. Deidara can hurt CS2 Sasuke with large explosive clay
  15. Kisame's main feats are in the next arc so we'll discuss that later
  16. Itachi scales to Hebi Sasuke, w/ Susanoo he scales above Hydra Orochimaru for cutting his heads off
  17. Konan scales to Obito by destroying his arm
  18. Pain scales to Sage Mode (10x+ Base) Jiraiya

Sasuke did not use CM2 for long against Deidara.
neither did naruto have his 2 tails for long against deidara lol plus, u really dont think that orochi was just ******* with him? like, his only hope of bringing sasuke back is by beating him, and he needs to be stronger than sasuke to do that, and orochimaru just said that his 3 tailed form was fodder to sasuke? we literally know that its not the case, but we still use it. wow

btw, i was wondering what to do with tsunade and jiraya, since both can power up a good deal. i doubt orochi scales to them without his 8 headed snake, yes?

Orochimaru w/ Senju cells should scale to Sage Mode Jiraiya and Peak Tsunade IMO

I'm pretty sure that isn't true. Sakura got a power-up once she released her own seal.

We don't know if she got a power up, she didn't throw a fist the entire war (except on that one Zetsu that she one shot).

Same with Tsunade.
Tsunade says the Byakugou allows healers to fight since their regen allows them to not get killed, but a power up was never in her description.

We don't know if she got a power up, she didn't throw a fist the entire war (except on that one Zetsu that she one shot).

Same with Tsunade.
Tsunade says the Byakugou allows healers to fight since their regen allows them to not get killed, but a power up was never in her description.
its literally a shitton of chakra being released from a seal. makes no sense for it to NOT be an amp, considering the fact that it works the same way as kurama's chakra leaking from naruto's seal and amping him lol

Doesn't the Strength of a Hundred technique give the user a power-up? What else would the Strength of a Hundred technique do?

Based on what exactly? He doesn't have feats remotely on their level.
Plus, Zetsu Orochimaru is like completely featless.
Zetsu Orochimaru can hold Tobirama who was stronger than Pre Zetsu Orochimaru who scaled to regular Jiraiya and Tsunade.
its literally a shitton of chakra being released from a seal. makes no sense for it to NOT be an amp, considering the fact that it works the same way as kurama's chakra leaking from naruto's seal and amping him lol
It's not a shit ton of chakra being released. Whenever they get bruised, the chakra is being used to fix it. Whenever they're tired, the chakra is being used to energize them.
It is in no way, shape, or form the same as Kurama's chakra amping Naruto. Kurama's chakra has higher potency. It's denser and stronger. A little bit of Kurama's chakra can throw you 2 tiers above.
The chakra from the seal is regular chakra that has just been stored over time and is used to heal. Nothing says, shows, or proves that they get stronger.
Doesn't the Strength of a Hundred technique give the user a power-up? What else would the Strength of a Hundred technique do?
Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique, or Byakugou as the Vs Battle Wiki says, is a combination of Creation Rebirth and Strength of a Hundred Seal.
Creation Rebirth by itself, via Tsunade's words, uses large amounts of chakra to split cells for rapid regeneration. You can check more about it here (it's databook translations). Strength of a Hundred Seal is just a huge amount of chakra, so she can heal for longer periods of time.

Not once on canon has it been shown, proven, or even implied to be a boost. Sakura's only feat w/ it on is punching an average sized Juubi spawn which Base Naruto and No Sharingan Sasuke (and everybody else in base) fought with no issues.

Not all additions of chakra is a power-up, cause then we would have to say shadow clone jutsu, which splits chakra, is a handicap and makes people weaker, yet we see Naruto who splits his chakra thousands of places doesn't get weaker at all.

Zetsu Orochimaru can hold Tobirama who was stronger than Pre Zetsu Orochimaru who scaled to regular Jiraiya and Tsunade.
An Edo Tensei caster being able to control the Edos doesn't necessarily mean he's as strong or stronger. If that were the case then Kabuto would be stronger than all the Edo Tensei he summoned combined, which just doesn't sound right lol.

Also we don't really know how Pre-revival Orochimaru compares to Tobirama. I don't remember any statements comparing them, but if there is one I'd appreciate it if you shared it. It'll be helpful in scaling Prime Orochimaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back