• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there already a scaling chain?
Sakura is physically stronger than Naruto and Kakashi
Kakashi and Asuma scales to Hidan and Kakuzu (fought them hand in hand) and 30% Itachi
Kakashi more of a threat than KN0 Naruto
Might Guy, Rock Lee, and Neji scales to 30% Kisame
Naruto's rasenshuriken scales above Minato
All the Sannin scale to each other

Gaara's sand scales above Deidara's dura and his AP (crushed his arm, tanked his explosions)
Kankuro and Temari scale to Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya who scale above Kidomaru (those 2 are the 2 strongest in the sound 4) who scales above KN0 Naruto (Neji states Kidomaru is the strongest opponent he's ever fought, including KN0 Naruto)

Sasuke > KN3 Naruto, scales to itachi
Non enhanced Suigetsu scales to Partially transformed Jugo (fought him hand in hand)
Suigetsu can evenly clash with Darui

Hidan and Kakuzu scale to Kakashi and Asuma (fought them hand in hand)
Kakuzu tanked Choji's spiked roll
Obito can block Suigetsu's blade with his bare arm
Sasori can harm Sakura with puppets
Deidara can hurt CS2 Sasuke
Kisame's main feats are in the next arc so we'll discuss that later
Itachi scales to Hebi Sasuke, w/ Susanoo he scales above Hydra Orochimaru for cutting his heads off
Konan scales to Obito by destroying his arm
Pain scales to Sage Mode (10x+ Base) Jiraiya

Me and LordTracer are going to be working on a scaling sandbox, and with enough luck I should be able to share it with you guys in a few hours or so. This will help us summarize what we agreed on so far, scaling wise, and that'll make it easy enough to just plug in whatever calc's value when they get accepted by a CGM.

@KingTempest Sasuke also effortlessly restrained Suigetsu and PT Jūgo at the same time, I think that could be something useful for his scaling.

That wasn't strength wise, he just said that he could control him. Sasuke used Genjutsu each time to control him, I doubt that's AP.

For those working on the sandbox, I wanted to try making it so the feats were easily accessible to those watching.

So you guys can just list the feat here, and I'll find the manga panel for it and send the link.

@KingTempest; aye, I was just about to suggest that for each of those scaling points listed there you should gather and link the scans so we can refer back to them later.

I was collecting scans myself, but yeah the help would be extremely appreciated of course guys.

Yea I think the statement says this based on the scan I saw from Seth’s vid

“Have to look at my target’s eyes, and I can pour chakra in, even if our gazes aren’t intersecting. And the amount of chakra is several times more than with normal Sharigsn. So the target falls into a visual jutsu instantly. They have no idea anything’s even happened”

Yea I think the statement says this based on the scan I saw from Seth’s vid

“Have to look at my target’s eyes, and I can pour chakra in, even if our gazes aren’t intersecting. And the amount of chakra is several times more than with normal Sharingan. So the target falls into a visual jutsu instantly. They have no idea anything’s even happened”

Yeah, that’s the one.

Last edited:
  1. Sakura: Physically stronger than Naruto and Kakashi
  2. Kakashi:
    1. Part 1: Matched Shark Bomb with Kisame
    2. Part 2: Fought Hidan hand in hand
    3. Blocked Kakuzu's lightning style
  3. Neji destroys 30% Kisame's Water Sphere
  4. 6th Gate Might Guy violates 30% Kisame
  5. All the Sannin scale to each other
  6. Gaara's sand scales above Deidara's dura and his AP (crushed his arm, tanked his explosions)
  7. Kankuro and Temari scale to Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya
    1. Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya scale above Kidomaru (those 2 are the 2 strongest in the sound 4)
    2. Kidomaru scales above KN0 Naruto (Neji states Kidomaru is the strongest opponent he's ever fought, including KN0 Naruto)
  8. Sasuke > KN3 Naruto, scales to Itachi.
    1. Chapter 364 cover page shows CS2 and KN3, so maybe those forms
  9. Non enhanced Suigetsu scales to Partially transformed Jugo (they clashed twice)
  10. Hidan and Kakuzu scale to Kakashi and Asuma (fought them hand in hand)
    1. Hidan cut off regular Kakuzu's arm and fought Kakashi hand in hand
    2. Kakuzu kicks Kakashi into a tree.
  11. Kakuzu tanked Choji's spiked roll.
  12. Obito can block Suigetsu's blade with his bare arm.
  13. Sasori can harm Sakura with iron sand.
  14. Deidara can hurt CS2 Sasuke with large explosive clay
  15. Kisame's main feats are in the next arc so we'll discuss that later
  16. Itachi scales to Hebi Sasuke, w/ Susanoo he scales above Hydra Orochimaru for cutting his heads off
  17. Konan scales to Obito by destroying his arm
  18. Pain scales to Sage Mode (10x+ Base) Jiraiya

The problem of the idea of scaling based on arcs is that we are limited. Kakashi's Part 2 Key is from BoS to Kage Summit Arc, but we're using only two/three arcs to scale. Follow Kakashi's example and use all his feats from BoS to Kage Summit.

Great job compiling all that, although wouldn’t Neji dunking on 30% Kisame’s water clones be better feats than just breaking out of the water prison?

Also Sasori’s Hiruko completely fondled Kankurō off-screen, I dunno if that’s really helpful for the scaling though.

It does not make sense to limit ourselves to just a few arcs. Like, if we limit Naruto to just 2 arcs, what would we do with the remaining arcs? We wouldn't create keys for each arc, so we can use Naruto's feats in their base form independent of the arc

Here's the sandbox I've been working on. Sorry it took so long lol, but it was harder than I expected. I compiled the feats of Kakashi (up to Pain arc), Sakura (up to Pain arc), Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, and Asuma so far. I also wrote down the suggestion for Naruto's new split profile.

I'm too tired now, so tomorrow I'll work on adding Sasuke, Gaara, the Sannin, Naruto, Itachi, Neji,Tobi, Konan and Pain. Then we can move on to Kage summit and beyond later.

Everything in the sandbox is obviously subject to change and discussion, and will be refined over time. I think once we finish it, it'll be extremely helpful later on as an all-inclusive reference for the feats of the characters, which will make this revision and future ones much smoother hopefully.

So what do you guys think?

IMG_20201102_011510.jpg

REMOVE THIS NOW

Since Kidomaru scales above Low 7-C KN0 Naruto that means that Part 1 Kakashi also scales. So BoS Base Naruto would be Low 7-C. CM2 Sasuke would be 10x stronger.

@M3X made an overlooked point. We can't, shouldn't, and it is unwise to scale off of a few arcs.

Base Naruto's rasengan clashed with Sasuke's rasengan. I genuinely don't think base Naruto until that point in time got stronger.

There's a good amount of feats for Kisame that could work as well.

Honestly, I think we should put this thread up to 5 Kage Summit or the war countdown, since there's so many feats we can use

It does not make sense to limit ourselves to just a few arcs. Like, if we limit Naruto to just 2 arcs, what would we do with the remaining arcs? We wouldn't create keys for each arc, so we can use Naruto's feats in their base form independent of the arc
@LordTracer He's talking about this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back