• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narutoverse Scaling: Kazekage Rescue Mission - Pain's Assault arcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm... I just noticed some wild ass feats.

Asura Path rips/cuts Jiraiya's arm off right. So he scales to Jiraiya.

Choji and Choza crush him
Kakashi's lightning blade goes right through him
And Asura Path was specifically thrown there just so Deva Path doesn't get hit by lightning blade, even though we know that Nagato can reroute chakra to other paths, showing that Kakashi does scale to Deva Path/Tendo Pain.

Also, almighty push negs the two Akimichis
Almighty Push > Akimichi's Dura > Akimichi's AP > Asura Path's Dura > Deva Path's Dura.

I forgot where I saw this, but I don't think Tendo Pain should scale to his almighty push. He got pushed back by like 90º of the Almighty Push.

Durability for the Narutoverse needs to be relooked.

Remember that Pain would be Varies, Kakashi would only scale to the lower-end of Pain. Also Kakashi and Naruto (and his clones) survived Shinra Tensei.

The fact that the clones survived says a lot, but I'd just say cause Pain was exhausted since that was the end of the fight.

His AP should vary yeah, but his dura? Nagato could've pushed all the chakra from Asura Path into Deva since he was technically out of commission, but come on now.

Kakuzu (who's known to enhance his dura) tanks a spiky human ball.
Asura Path, the most durable Pain because of his mechanical body, gets crushed by their palms.

Is his low end Chunin level, mid Kage, high Otsutsuki? Because tbh, we need to rework Pain as well.

Kakuzu with his hardening technique active could be the most durable Akatsuki member for all we know. The only reason Kakashi could harm him was his elemental advantage.

Kakashi more of a threat than KN0 Naruto
Sasuke > KN3 Naruto, scales to itachi
1.i thought kn0 above kakashi
2.i explained b4 we cant use oro statement since base sasuke need CM2 against a dying oro who is unable move
yet kn3 rip apart much stronger oro

1. Sakura: Physically stronger than Naruto and Kakashi
  2. Kakashi:
    1. Part 1: Matched Shark Bomb with Kisame
    2. Part 2: Fought Hidan hand in hand
    3. Blocked Kakuzu's lightning style
  3. Neji destroys 30% Kisame's Water Sphere
  4. 6th Gate Might Guy violates 30% Kisame
  5. All the Sannin scale to each other
  6. Gaara's sand scales above Deidara's dura and his AP (crushed his arm, tanked his explosions)
  7. Kankuro and Temari scale to Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya
    1. Sakon/Ukon and Tayuya scale above Kidomaru (those 2 are the 2 strongest in the sound 4)
    2. Kidomaru scales above KN0 Naruto (Neji states Kidomaru is the strongest opponent he's ever fought, including KN0 Naruto)
  8. Sasuke > KN3 Naruto, scales to Itachi.
    1. Chapter 364 cover page shows CS2 and KN3, so maybe those forms
  9. Non enhanced Suigetsu scales to Partially transformed Jugo (they clashed twice)
  10. Hidan and Kakuzu scale to Kakashi and Asuma (fought them hand in hand)
    1. Hidan cut off regular Kakuzu's arm and fought Kakashi hand in hand
    2. Kakuzu kicks Kakashi into a tree.
  11. Kakuzu tanked Choji's spiked roll.
  12. Obito can block Suigetsu's blade with his bare arm.
  13. Sasori can harm Sakura with iron sand.
  14. Deidara can hurt CS2 Sasuke with large explosive clay
  15. Kisame's main feats are in the next arc so we'll discuss that later
  16. Itachi scales to Hebi Sasuke, w/ Susanoo he scales above Hydra Orochimaru for cutting his heads off
  17. Konan scales to Obito by destroying his arm
  18. Pain scales to Sage Mode (10x+ Base) Jiraiya
19. part2 kn0 scale to 30% itachi
20. kn0 physical ap> Deidara's dura
1 2 3 4 5
and 6
remember rasengan didn't hurt him since he use substitution jutsu to replace himself with a clone
+Deidara was hurt by naruto punch

Last edited:
Each Path needs to be evaluated individually. They're NOT all created equal.
Agreed
Kakuzu with his hardening technique active could be the most durable Akatsuki member for all we know. The only reason Kakashi could harm him was his elemental advantage.
My point was that all shinobi have the potential to harden their skin with chakra, the paths of pain is no different. So maybe either an upgrade for Kakuzu, or a downgrade for Pain's dura.
Is this actually stated anywhere? Cause I don’t think you can just assume it’s the most durable cause it’s mechanical.
  • Human Path gets sent by Jiraiya's kick and Animal Path gets sent by Jiraiya's kick.
  • Asura Path sends Jiraiya into the water and takes off his arm. Newton's law says his Dura > the 2 above.
That's 2
  • Naraka Path bleeds from Konohamaru's shuriken and gets bodied by his rasengan.
  • Injured Asura Path takes Kakashi's lightning blade (before he pushed it in even more).
Please don't tell me I need to prove Kakashi's lightning blade > kid Konohamaru's rasengan and shuriken.
  • Preta Path gets sent by Naruto's punch and dies. Deva Path survives Naruto's kick and gets up.
  • Asura Path was needed to block Kakashi's lightning blade even though Deva Path was perfectly capable of doing it himself.
1.i thought kn0 above kakashi
2.i explained b4 we cant use oro statement since base sasuke need CM2 against a dying oro who is unable move
yet kn3 rip apart much stronger oro
1. Scratch that.
2. Orochimaru deadass called him fodder afterwards. And I put under that here
Sasuke > KN3 Naruto, scales to Itachi.
Chapter 364 cover page shows CS2 and KN3, so maybe those forms

> Asura Path was needed to block Kakashi's lightning blade even though Deva Path was perfectly capable of doing it himself.

I don't get this part. What makes you think Deva Path could just tank the Chidori?

> Asura Path was needed to block Kakashi's lightning blade even though Deva Path was perfectly capable of doing it himself.

I don't get this part. What makes you think Deva Path could just tank the Chidori?
My mistake, my diction is garbage.
I meant to say that if Deva Path could tank it, he wouldn't need Asura Path

kn3 > kn4 then since orochimaru punched em so hard he rethought about life🤣🤣🤣
it didn't even scratch him lol
not even oro strongest kusanagi sword couldn't scratch

if anyone think orochimaru punched hurt kn3 then
oro physically > kusanagi sword 🤣

Last edited:
it didn't even scratch him lol
not even oro strongest kusanagi sword couldn't scratch

if anyone think orochimaru punched hurt kn3 then
oro physically > kusanagi sword 🤣
For a while, people thought Naruto's taijutsu >
latest
cause it affected Kaguya more. Anything is possible

Last edited:
Naruto fought Kabuto hand in hand who was stated pre timeskip to be = to Kakashi.
Base Naruto feat coming right up.

😅chiyo’s only physical feat is trading blows with base naruto....

But hey, base naruto can react to a character who can keep up with Sasori, who scales to the tailed beast in term of speed.

5-C+ New Era Chōji when?

Also Temari is stated in Konoha Hiden to be the best Fūton user in the world, putting her above Naruto since his affinity is for Fūton. So 5-C+ Blank Period Temari UwU.
Oof
Yes.

I actually have a lot to say about EOS Naruto scaling, but I'll wait until we get to that arc. I might put something that might accidentally change the entire EOS verse and the God Tiers.

Sasuke is stated to transcend dimensions in one magazine guide or something so consistent
Rock Lee's taijutsu = Naruto's and Neji scales to Rock Lee and Naruto scales to Sasuke so Tier 0 Neji. Neji died by wood so anyone who uses wood scales. Moegi uses wood and Konohamaru scales to Moegi and Konohamaru scales to Ao who scales to Boruto who scales below Himawari so Himawari Tier 0.

Sorry for taking long again, but after a lot of grueling research I managed to update the sandbox with base Sasuke, Sick Itachi, Neji, and Gaara. I'm working on Pain right now, so hopefully I can finish him before passing out lol. The Sannin, Kisame, and Naruto will unfortunately have to wait a bit more.

Guys, just a question, but isn't it weird that Naruto is jumping from Small Country Level to Multi-Continental with just adding sage mode to his KCM2. Same with Sasuke jumping from Mountain level+ to Multi-Continental by having plant his EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back