• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so now you people are trying to give Naruto a NLF argument. The stats are equal here. His clones are beating anyone. Besides, what happened to the Kurama Avatar? Are you people just dropping that argument?
Do you want me to spam this shit here or in your DM? Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his speed and physical capabilities with chakra, and can further increase his statistics with Kurama's chakra). Naruto ******* does have speed amp, he can and will use it if Luffy does the same. Naruto isn't dumb to just let his enemy outspeed him and don't increase his own.

His clones are beating the **** outta Luffy. He can't espace from Naruto's chakra arm, since strength is equal and each arm has the same strength. Restrained + RS spam destroys Luffy.

I am not getting angry at his abilities I am getting annoyed at your ways of wanking a couple of them. Know the difference before you try to pull a typical "you mad bro?" like it is 2010 or some shit

Outsmarting is something that Naruto is extremely good at.

And so is catching off guard Naruto has many tools for that from clones to transformations to a bunch of ninja equipment.
Lol you people are starting to get ridiculous. First of all, respond to me one at a time. I cannot and will not bother to respond to all of your posts. Second, keep this discussion civil. You people are beginning to act like children. You don’t like something I said, prove me wrong.

there's only three enemies left, meaning that every character is going to have to deal 2 enemies at the same time.
take that into consideration.
Luffy is getting stomped hard by Naruto. And if Asta can powernull him, it makes easier to take him down.

there's only three enemies left, meaning that every character is going to have to deal 2 enemies at the same time.
take that into consideration.
These people are starting to get out of hand. We might nred to revise how the discourse is done in this thread, otherwise things will get heated.

Lol you people are starting to get ridiculous.
Try to actually counter arguments and not just spout of random bs.

First of all, respond to me one at a time. I cannot and will not bother to respond to all of your posts.
We are all different people with our arguments not like we are coordinating or some shit.

Second, keep this discussion civil. You people are beginning to act like children. You don’t like somethin
Take your own advice dude. Don't try to act like the "adult in the room" when your previous comments prove otherwise.

"Oh no, I'm getting outnumbered and debunked, I'll complain about the thread now"

Yes. Kurama can just supply his chakra. He aint getting tired here.
That’s not what I was thinking. I was thinking about Black Meteorite which locks on to a high source of magic and charges toward it. What stops Asta from rushing Naruto and Black Dividing the avatar.

Dude, you are literally spamming FS arguments, acting like that's absolute rule and nothing can change that. That's a literal example of NLF. Kurama supplying chakra is literally what happened.

No that is not how it works the name of the Naruto use here is BSM Naruto not BSM Kurama Avatar Naruto heck what you linked is yet again talking about the humanoid form not the avatar. Not sure what you keep misunderstanding about this.
What I linked was the regular form with the cloak, and they say at the bottom that The Avatar is a transformation. Now you're being dishonest.

The name of the Luffy used here is "Current Luffy" and we assume "strongest version, Gear Fourth". So unless Luffy starts in Base, Naruto starts in his avatar.

SBA
The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier; if there are multiple versions with the same tier, then the most recent version.
Naruto's starting in that form or Luffy's starting in base and he gets his repeated amps and blitzes. Pick your poison
He doesn't have to use it while huge he is capable of body flickering if needed that is all that matters. Heck he can just decide to Bijuu bomb out of it.
Read the OP

"Everyone is in Character."

It is not in character for Naruto to use speed amps in that large form.

I’m just going to ignore the ad hominem attacks since they aren’t really contributing to this discussion. Luffy can deal with Naruto’s attacks via dodging them, while Asta nullifies them. Since They resorted to the KA argument, Naruto made himself a target for both remaining characters. Therefore he gets taken out next.

That’s not what I was thinking. I was thinking about Black Meteorite which locks on to a high source of magic and charges toward it. What stops Asta from rushing Naruto and Black Dividing the avatar.
Mind explaning this Black something abilities?

These people are starting to get out of hand. We might nred to revise how the discourse is done in this thread, otherwise things will get heated.
the same applies to you aswell, I'm not playing favourites here. there's an easier way to do this.

Funny. Naruto fought enemies more powerful than himself, spammed jutsus and shared his chakra to tens of thousands ninjas in the war.

there are three characters, list down the Pro's and Cons for each one and discuss this in a civil way.
I'll go for Luffy.

Luffy​

Pros​

2 types of Dura Negation
Flight
Future sight, telepathy, a variety of sensing.
Barrage attacks
(Minor) Resistance to Power Nullification
Speed Amps
Resistance to Blunt Attacks (Bijuudamas Pre Explosion, Kurama Avatar Tails, Asta's Swipes [not the sharp side]).

Cons​

Stamina

I just want to add that anti-magic aura is going to reduce Luffy's dura a lot since a good part of it comes from haki, in the current 1v1v1 it will be a problem to him but not to Naruto due to senjutsu, and i still think it can directly stop Luffy from using haki since it can stop characters from using magic, but this seems to be limited to cutting with one of the swords.

also some of you guys didnt read what I wrote earlier, there is no AP amp for anything
Kurama Naruto doesn't get extra AP and neither does Luffy or Asta.
they are in their strongest forms and if they cant maintain their strongest forms they revert back to second strongest form while keeping the stats, the only thing that changes between forms is the abilities.

the only thing excluded from this is speed because of our rules regarding speed amps.

the same applies to you aswell, I'm not playing favourites here. there's an easier way to do this.
I did not resort to ad hominem attacks, but I will do my best to remain as civil in this discussion as possible. However, if people write me all at once trying to attack me personally, then I may get irritated enough to respond negatively.

Asta has a death manipulation aura according to his profile via anti-magic.

I don't see how anyone here can bypass his anti magic gimmick with equalization besides maybe Luffy.

I just want to add that anti-magic aura is going to reduce Luffy's dura a lot since a good part of it comes from haki, in the current 1v1v1 it will be a problem to him but not to Naruto due to senjutsu, and i still think it can directly stop Luffy from using haki since it can stop characters from using magic, but this seems to be limited to cutting with one of the swords.
Before anyone argues "Haki is too different than magic to be equalized", Luffy has a (minor) resistance to Power Null

What I linked was the regular form with the cloak, and they say at the bottom that The Avatar is a transformation. Now you're being dishonest.

The name of the Luffy used here is "Current Luffy" and we assume "strongest version, Gear Fourth". So unless Luffy starts in Base, Naruto starts in his avatar.
Was replying to this but shadow changed everything. No more AP arguments I guess.

Asta has a death manipulation aura according to his profile via anti-magic.
It only worked on plants nothing significant.

is not in character for Naruto to use speed amps in that large form.
But he is not dumb enough to not use it when he needs it. He never needed it while in said form.

Back