• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
@I am
The God tree sucks up all the energy and life to produce Chakra fruit. It keeps doing this until all life on the planet is dead and uninhabitable. It's how the God Tree works.
Do you know Momoshiki has the ability to change organism become god tree. In boruto momoshiki Think will change naruto become god tree.

And we do not know how momoshiki destroyed this planet.

Yes he has the ability turn people into Chakra Edibles one by one, but yet he gets way more from simply using a God Tree. The Planet he was on had several God Trees. This in turned dried out life.

yes It is possible that momoshiki will summon god tree. Destroy All areas of planet. and Destroy all planets. I can not imagine because there is no evidence for destroying the planet of momoshiki. "this world, and those who dwelled upon it, had been effortlessly destroyed" For momoshiki base, planetary destruction is easy for him.

P.S. momoshiki base should be stronger than kinshiki

Except it wasn't planetary destruction. It was life wiped, barren, devoid of life and uninhabitable. It's not a literal meaning of "The planet blew up" it's "He's caused all life to cease due to his actions" it would make zero sense for him to physically destroy the planet if he's there to plant the God Trees in the 1st place.

There's also the planet he used Gyuki's Chakra to make a God Tree on which had the exact same result: Barren and dried up.

Hst master said:
Except it wasn't planetary destruction. It was life wiped, barren, devoid of life and uninhabitable. It's not a literal meaning of "The planet blew up" it's "He's caused all life to cease due to his actions" it would make zero sense for him to physically destroy the planet if he's there to plant the God Trees in the 1st place.
This assumption does not work because the light novel states that momoshiki destroys the planet and the people who live really and momoshiki at the end of the chapter are momoshiki was called said "he who devours worlds"

It's because he's eating and cultivating the Chakra Fruit, which ultimately kills all life on the planet. He's by no means actually blowing up the planet because that goes against his goal. All of his actions in the series is geared towards getting another God Tree planted. There's also the fact he and Kinshiki have been using up God Trees until the planet dies for years.

I am myself You are you said:
Can I get proof of this? There is no evidence about "There's also the fact he and Kinshiki have been using up God's Trees until the planet dies"
God Trees
They do not destroy the planet. They drain it of life to create Chakra Fruit.

^ That's still destroying the earth lol. Well anyways I agree on @HsT but let's also be remind that what they r doing is CASUALLY

It's about several people, not just Naruto.

He isn't changing the entire population and vegetation into chakra edibles. He's using Multiple God Trees to rapidly drain the life from the planet and it's inhabitants. It's not casual or even a feat because he does nothing but plant the Trees and wait for the Chakra Fruit to ripen

How high do Chakra edibles make you?

<Strike>How do I strike things?

<Strike>Learned me some shit. No Strike. Nani?!?!

LEts just ignore that 7A bs cause even Kep agreed it's crazy to think fused Momoshiki is consistently 7A when he literally fought SPSM Naruto and Sasuke. That fact literally means everything else was PIS.

Also that Shikamaru scenes was just another showing of Momoshikis power and is used to advance the plot because it was used to show that he can even use jutsus that are kekei genkais and it was important because it gave Boruto a chance to save everyone

BlackeJan said:
@IMade 1). Ok then nvm I thought he jumped out. Still is PIS since he fought Sasuke and made him have to use RinneShariga
PIS is based on plot inducement and needs to happen to push the plot further. This doesn't qualify for PIS and there are too many consistent feats of this level that happen in a long string of chapters.

PIS is something like Sakura staggering Kaguya. It needed to happen to advance the plot forward for Kaguya's defeat. It's a one time moment in a singular chapter that is a heavy outlier for Sakura since Kaguya has consistent 5-B feats. The same can't be said for Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

In contrast to Kaguya, Momo and Kin have several consistent Tier 7 feats and barely any 5-B feats. They have more Tier 7 feats than Tier 5 feats, a lot more. In contrast to Kaguya, Momo and Kin have these feats over the entire arc while Kaguya has her one feat in one panel of a chapter of her arc.

BlackeJan said:
@2). Do u know how many times in anime that a characters is caught by something cause it was meant as a surprise? just look how Hit got Jiren in a time space lock or how Natsu from FT was hit by a spell that made him not able to move, it doesn't need mean that Hit scales to Jiren or Sting scales to Natsu who both overcomes it like it was nothing. Actually I wanna see more pages after that cause even Momo was casual about the shadow Jutsu
I don't care about Natsu, Hit or Jiren. They aren't from Naruto, please stick to the topic at hand instead of using a false equivalency. Neither of your examples mean anything when Kinshiki had his movements stopped mid-attack on Sasuke from Shikamaru.

BlackeJan said:
@3). I'm sorry but what??? By that logic that means a kid with a sword can defeat Gyuki. It doesn't even matter even how it goes down but the main fact is that Bee was taken down by those two so that's already enough right there
That's not enough. The fight happens on screen and the only interactions we see are Gyuki having been stabbed which is a weakness of his and doesn't even require 6-C AP to do. Momoshiki at base doesn't even defeat Gyuki since he absorbs Gyuki's Bijuudama and eats Chakra Pills to amp himself, that's not base.

Do you understand the meaning of outlier? If you do not understand You will see many unreasonable points.
I do, but I don't think you do, thus I will give you the definition:

A person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.

Outliers can be a super high-end feat or an extremely low-end feat that is not consistent with the majority of a character's feat.

Do you know what the majority of Momoshiki (Not-Fused) and Kinshiki's feats are? Tier 7 feats. The Tier 5 feats for Momo and Kin are the outliers in their feats due to the majority of the set being Tier 7.

@Amexim

You could read this all as well since you attempted to bring up PIS/WIS and Outliers as well in a response towards me.

@IMade

U seem to forget that it was said that Momo and Kinshiki is a bigger threat to even Kaguya and Base Sasuke = Kinshiki during their fight so no The fact if the matter is still PIS. My example using the other series is the exact same way this should be treated as like why get at the Naruto series when the other series I mentioned also had those moments so that like being bias against this. How do u ignore that Base Momo was casual about the shadow possession? Not only that but they have been making Shinju trees to other plantes so that already debunks the notion of 7-A (it was also quieter casual). No matter what u say, Bee still lost to both of them even if off panel which already tells ya since other series here can get a pass like that so should Naruto series. Kinshiki forced Sasuke to use RinneSharigan which is 5B so again that's beyond 7A right there (Base Sasuke was pretty even with Kinshiki) + databook says that Kinshiki can destroy worlds.

Basically yur trying to ignore the 5B feats in favor of 7-A feats that's full is PIS just to not have a 5B Base Naruto

P.S: I'm not mad or anything like that

Lot of incorrect information, so I'll try to go through each thoroughly.

BlackeJan said:
@IMade U seem to forget that it was said that Momo and Kinshiki is a bigger threat to even Kaguya
That doesn't mean anything in terms of AP, Durability or Speed.

Conor McGregor is stronger than me, faster than me and more durable than me, but I would be a bigger threat than him if I had a knife or could make a bomb.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are bigger threats than Kaguya as they've actually wiped out other planets and have Chakra Pills to amp themselves. However, they don't feats in their base comparable to Kaguya.

and Base Sasuke = Kinshiki during their fight so no The fact if the matter is still PIS.
Base Sasuke isn't 5-B as Kep and I have been proving, still not PIS as I also explained above.

My example using the other series is the exact same way this should be treated as like why get at the Naruto series when the other series I mentioned also had those moments so that like being bias against this.
I don't care about Natsu, Hit or Jiren. They aren't from Naruto, please stick to the topic at hand instead of using a false equivalency. Neither of your examples mean anything when Kinshiki had his movements stopped mid-attack on Sasuke from Shikamaru.

How do u ignore that Base Momo was casual about the shadow possession?
I haven't ignored anything, but what you seem to be ignoring is the fact that Base Momo was still restricted by Shadow Possession and had to asborb the Jutsu to get out. That's casual absorption, not casually physically above Shadow Possession. These are two separate things.

Not only that but they have been making Shinju trees to other plantes so that already debunks the notion of 7-A (it was also quieter casual).
We don't see these happen in the manga, we don't know the methods done for them. It's an unknown feat to us, doesn't help that our Shinju creation feats for Obito is being downgraded as well at the moment, and we can't prove that Momoshiki and Kinshiki make them like Obito did.

No matter what u say, Bee still lost to both of them even if off panel which already tells ya since other series here can get a pass like that so should Naruto series.
Again, I don't care about other series. Naruto threads seriously have this problem of trying to shift blame onto other series, you should stop doing this in order to stick to the topic instead of derailing.

Kinshiki forced Sasuke to use RinneSharigan which is 5B so again that's beyond 7A right there (Base Sasuke was pretty even with Kinshiki)
It doesn't seem like you remember this event.

Sasuke only used RinneSharingan because he needed to use Amenotejikara. Sasuke can't use Amenotejikara without the RinneSharingan and Base Sasuke needed to use it in order to evade Kinshiki's strike on him.

Kinshiki does not fight a RinneSharingan Sasuke since the flashback ends right there.

+ databook says that Kinshiki can destroy worlds.
Entirely incorrect.

1) It was a Guidebook

2) It said Kinshiki could split worlds, not destroy them.

3) It's a non-canon guidebook about a non-canon movie since the movie was retconned by the manga.

It's not usable anymore.

Basically yur trying to ignore the 5B feats in favor of 7-A feats that's full is PIS just to not have a 5B Base Naruto
It's more along the line that Kinishiki and Momoshiki have pretty much no 5-B feat when not amped and they have an overwhelming majority of Tier 7 feat.

5-B for their Base would be an outlier for them.

Hst master said:
It's about several people, not just Naruto.
He isn't changing the entire population and vegetation into chakra edibles. He's using Multiple God Trees to rapidly drain the life from the planet and it's inhabitants. It's not casual or even a feat because he does nothing but plant the Trees and wait for the Chakra Fruit to ripen
You should find out about this for me. The only thing you say is just a presumption Light novels do not say how momoshiki destroyed it. You just sent the picture.

Ok no Don't know how that logic goes but if Kaguya is 5-B and Momo/Kinishiki is a bigger threat to them then they t also 5B. Base Sasuke fought Kinishiki at a even match so again no that already proves 5B. I ain't detailing no thread with their series but if they can get a pass of what u said then so should the Naruto series hence why I say it's being bias right now. Yes I should had said that in that mere moment Sasuke used RinneSharigan but the fact is he still uses it cause of that wasn't the case then he wouldn't used that to evade a strike from Kinishiki so again no. Doesn't matter that it was off screen it was those 3 and Bee lost to both of them so again it wouldn't matter. I don't understand how the guidebook is non canon when The Last is canon since Kishimoto was app part of the story. When you "split" a world what does that mean? It gets destroy hence why I said that Kinshiki can destroy worlds (I mean what do u think would happen if our world got soil in half, stay like that?) which also goes with the fact that they r a bigger threat to even Kaguya. I already explain why they would be 5B in base and u know for a fact that what happened during that arc is full of PIS I mean if u can says something about Sakura being PIS then why can't u say the same thing about this? I don't even need to explain how the 5 Kages got one shotted yet Base Naruto could still keep up

Also is the Momo/Kinshiki arc canon? Everything that happened in the manga basically happened in the anime

You should find out about this for me. The only thing you say is just a presumption Light novels do not say how momoshiki destroyed it. You just sent the picture.

The scan shows Multiple God Trees, at least 9 with one being broken and Momoshiki and Kinshiki watching them. It does not show any notion of them destroying the planet their on. There is no AP feat.

I implore you to better your formatting and grammar in your responses. It's a big hard to grasp your points and keep up with you.

BlackeJan said:
Ok no Don't know how that logic goes but if Kaguya is 5-B and Momo/Kinishiki is a bigger threat to them then they t also 5B.
Logic doesn't dictate this:

That doesn't mean anything in terms of AP, Durability or Speed.

Conor McGregor is stronger than me, faster than me and more durable than me, but I would be a bigger threat than him if I had a knife or could make a bomb.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki are bigger threats than Kaguya as they've actually wiped out other planets and have Chakra Pills to amp themselves. However, they don't feats in their base comparable to Kaguya.

Base Sasuke fought Kinishiki at a even match so again no that already proves 5B.
At this point I only need to copy paste my previous points since you keep bringing up redundant or inconclusive points that lead nowhere:

Base Sasuke isn't 5-B as Kep and I have been proving, still not PIS as I also explained above.

Thus, Kinshiki is not 5-B.

I ain't detailing no thread with their series but if they can get a pass of what u said then so should the Naruto series hence why I say it's being bias right now.
Then you should complain about those series and make CRTs on it for them.

Yes I should had said that in that mere moment Sasuke used RinneSharigan but the fact is he still uses it cause of that wasn't the case then he wouldn't used that to evade a strike from Kinishiki so again no.
Sasuke couldn't evade it without Amenotejikara. He can't use Amenotejikara without using RinneSharingan.

Kinshiki does not physically interact with Sasuke after Sasuke activated it. There is no scaling here as you think.

Doesn't matter that it was off screen it was those 3 and Bee lost to both of them so again it wouldn't matter.
It does matter because we have scans and evidence to go off of.

1) Gyuki was stabbed and Gyuki is weak to piercing, it doesn't even require 6-C to pierce him (consistent with all the 7-A).

2) Momoshiki wasn't at base since he absorbed a Bijuudama from Gyuki and took Chakra Pills.

I don't understand how the guidebook is non canon when The Last is canon since Kishimoto was app part of the story.
Because The Last wasn't retconned... this is quite simple...

The Boruto Movie was retconned since it is not part of the manga main-canon. The Last Movie was not retconned.

When you "split" a world what does that mean? It gets destroy hence why I said that Kinshiki can destroy worlds (I mean what do u think would happen if our world got soil in half, stay like that?) which also goes with the fact that they r a bigger threat to even Kaguya.
Splitting a world means splitting a world. Splitting does not equal destroying. If I split a watermelon it does not mean I destroyed a watermelon.

I already explain why they would be 5B in base and u know for a fact that what happened during that arc is full of PIS I mean if u can says something about Sakura being PIS then why can't u say the same thing about this?
An entire arc of consistent Tier 7 feats with the majority of feats being Tier 7 is not PIS. I've had to explain to you several times the definition of PIS and you have yet to propose how these qualify as PIS when the plot did not rely on these scenes:

PIS is based on plot inducement and needs to happen to push the plot further. This doesn't qualify for PIS and there are too many consistent feats of this level that happen in a long string of chapters.

I don't even need to explain how the 5 Kages got one shotted yet Base Naruto could still keep up
Base Naruto struggled as Kep and I have proven. It means Base Naruto is above the 4 other Kages by a good amount at least.

Also is the Momo/Kinshiki arc canon? Everything that happened in the manga basically happened in the anime
You're asking if an arc in the canon manga is canon?

The anime contained filler added to it, but the manga is the main canon, how is the manga arc not canon?

@Hst master

It is evidence. But not all You, can not tell what happened. What you say takes years or is not it Easily No evidence for you.

This is a link for reader. If there is no evidence other than this. please stop talking about this. Because it is a guess.

https://imgur.com/a/Pgtdv?fbclid=IwAR0JxcPj7RccEFFpwcLHPvjyOvs2kbJ6PG3d8qPGgeNJSBF-kMv_UCi0Ki4
Literally everything points to what I've shown and said. Including the novel since it's describing the scan I've shown. There's zero evidence to indicate an ap feat like you are implying off using a title and an extremely out of context use of the word destroy.

I just tried to raise the issue of momoshiki base, which in the light novel there is evidence that have An unknown planet was destroyed by momoshiki. and I accepted High 6-A (May be less than that.) And accept that there is no evidence that How momoshiki destroyed the planet or how much time spent.

You're trying to argue a feat that's not even Ap based. It's not Momoshiki. All he did was plant the trees. The trees were what was life wiping the planet. Not even Surface wiping. Which isn't AP. There is no AP to give.

guys no matter how u downplay

base sasuke would still be low 5-B+ for lifting moon which 10.4 zt

i love to see how u downplay this too LOL

only argument i am seeing that u are using kage and boruto to downplay god tier

which universally known as PIS

find something new to make a good argument

but for some reason u are trying to pass PIS as feat even used a fodder genin to downplay god tier we can clear see your .......................................

Omimi said:
guys no matter how u downplay
base sasuke would still be low 5-B+ for lifting moon which 10.4 zt

i love to see how u downplay this too LOL
No downplay being used here, just facts, scans and words.

As Kep said, the 10.4 ZT feat was a Rinnegan Sasuke feat (thus it's not Base) and it's not a physical feat.

only argument i am seeing that u are using kage and boruto to downplay god tier
which universally known as PIS

find something new to make a good argument

but for some reason u are trying to pass PIS as feat even used a fodder genin to downplay god tier we can clear see your .......................................
An entire arc of consistent Tier 7 feats with the majority of feats being Tier 7 is not PIS. I've had to explain to you several times the definition of PIS and you have yet to propose how these qualify as PIS when the plot did not rely on these scenes:

You also shouldn't resort to name-calling and accusations in a discussion, this attempt at censoring yourself is rather redundant since everyone can tell you meant to call someone biased.

Just defend your points, maintain composure, refrain from ad-hominem attacks and other fallacies. You only hurt your integrity and position when doing so.

since everyone can tell you meant to call someone biased.

yes u are biased

Just defend your points, maintain composure, refrain from ad-hominem attacks and other fallacies. You only hurt your integrity and position when doing so

every one disagree with your tier 7 ........... but u keep saying it no matter what.

good luck in convincing other how consistent Tier 7 feats are and keep saying it and keep ignoring others

i wont bother with that tier-7 BS anymore good bye

I need an explanation on how Gyuki has a weakness to stabs/blades. The fact of it is that Kinshiki can "split" worlds which is already in the Low 5-B to 5-B area and him/Momo are already a threat to Kaguya herself so we ain't gonna debunk something like that. How can they be 7-As when Base Naruto (Last) took a 6B explosion and wasn't even damaged but chakra exhaustion so that right their ALREADY debunks the notion of 7-A

Calm down people (I'm one to talk, lmao 😂). Like I said above, we're on the same team, no need to fight anoungst ourselves.

Given my current situation, I may not be able to get to a computer, but i'll still outline my argument:

@IMade

• Sasuke has 2 feats putting him at 5-B physically (Tanking an attack from Limbos and tanking being tossed by Kaguya)
Now, your arguments here if i'm correct consisted of, (1)Sasuke blocked the Limbos with his Chakra Sword and, (2)The exclamation sfx for Naruto and Saauke are for "effect", nothing more and similarly like with Boruto and Ao, because they were shown to have exterior damage on them, they weren't hurt....If I am correct, those where your arguments for these 2 feats.

My Rebuttal: (1)The scans above showing Sasuke getting sent back by Limbos shows us that the positioning of his body contradicts the notion he blocked with his sword. It shows he didn't even have time to swing it which means his body was hit and he was sent back, not his chakra sword. (2)Manga/Comics/Graphic Novels are a visual medium. In Manga, especially manga, sfx and vfx are used Significantly to illustrate to the reader what is happening. There is rarely if any throwaway sfx or vfx in manga that don't serve a purpose. So Naruto and Sasuke exclaiming from being tossed is a legit feat of them being hurt. As for the other argument, you don't have to have exterior or superficial damage to be hurt. This argument is faulty, even irl. Punches, chokeholds, armbars, kicks, blunt force don't always leave exterior damage. Anything that makes you exclaim is hurting you and this is a fact of life. Your nerves transmit pain signals to rhe brain for all kinds of stuff. Bottomline, they were hurt by it, but you have to understand that there are different types of damage.

• Nothing in the fight with Madara/Kaguya contradicts or straight up debunks Sasuke having 5-B Durability with his 2 feats. I already proved that Striking scales from Durability above and not vise-versa (You didn't respond to it). So Sasuke being 5-B physically isn't a contradiction or outlier.
  • Kinshiki scales to Sasuke for being able to equally fight him 1 on 1 on two occasions. His feats are consistent thus he scales to 5-B physically, which is backed up by the fact he could withstand a Chidori attack from Sasuke.
  • Momoshiki scales physically to 5-B from Naruto and Sasuke by tanking serious Strikes from SPSM Naruto and Sasuke. Momoshiki harming Sasuke with his kicks backs up the notion striking scales from Durability.
Now, in regards to the Kage, their feats are the outliers.

• Starting with Kurotsuchi and Chojirou vs Kinshiki. For starters, Chojirou did not hold his own against Kinshiki. Kinshiki went at him, knocked his blade away, split him open and was about to finish him off, casually and quickly. What was portrayed was that Kinshiki was easily above Chojirou. Kurotsuchi's punch did absolutely nothing to him. He was knocked back, but knocking someone back isn't proof of hurting them. She might as well been Luffy Attacking Kaidou, lol. As for Chojirou piercing him, that's not an outlier. Sasuke, Base Naruto, Kinshiki and Momoshiki all have one thing in common. "They are not cloaked in their chakra" thus they don't have protection against Cutting and Piercing attacks. Unlike Madara and Naruto in Chakra mode, they aren't cloaked in their powerful chakra. In the case of Juubito, He was cloaked in Juubi's Hide. Throughout the verse since part 1 how strong you are doesn't matter. You can still be harmed by cutting and Piercing attacks unless you have a cloak. As I have said for a long time now, Naruto characters are similar to OP Characters in that they are tanks when it comes to Blunt force or Energy attacks, but are susceptible to cutting/piercing attacks without cloaks. Most recent examples of this is: (1)Sasuke getting stabbed by Shin's blades (2)Naruto needing his Chakra to palm a blade thrust from Shin Jr., so there is precedence in the manga, stemming from even the beginning that backs Kinshiki being stabbed by Chojirou's jutsu. Kinshiki should have been able to flex out of Kurotsuchi's Sealing jutsu, so that part is PIS, but it can be reasoned. As stated back in the beginning of Part 2 when Yamato tried protecting Sakura from Sasuke, Lightning Release does make you go numb. Kinshiki was hit dead on by A Chidori before being assaulted by Chojirou and put into a sealing by Kurotsuchi, and I believe Chojirou's jutsu does something to the victim ƒñö
  • As far as Momoshiki goes, his flight speed is irrelevant. Nothing even says it's comparable to anyone elses of note.
  • I explained why blocking cutting/piercing attacks is necessary.
  • Momoshiki after absorbing Kinshiki, casually dispatched of them. It was a casual display of power, not his max. This should in no way be used to justify a 7-A ranking. He has displayed a range, At Least 7-A casually - 5-B.
The only questionable thing here is Kurotsuchi's sealing of Kinshiki, but as I stated, it can be reasoned. Oh, and as far as the Boruto stuff goes, Momoshiki's jutsu was broke because the Rasengan made him lose concentration, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back