• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Unknown. We don't know how strong he is, moon crater aside.
Anyway, I'll be heading out to a friend's house now, I'll come back tomorrow
what aboot his rasangan that killed momo

base naruto with ninjutsu should be 5-B

Calm down u both....

Anyways I hope y'all dodnt think that Base Naruto = RS Sasuke cause even I would be like hell no. When Naruto used SOSP or Sasuke uses RS, they r meant to be equal (Naruto is physically while Sasuke is techniquesz). Base Naruto was able to keep up (yes he was getting beat down by RS Sasuke but he was still keeping up especially someone who has the Sharigan) so that tells ya he scales. Momo kicked Naruto across the face and was said to be a greater threat then Kaguya (said it while they were in base) + didn't he turn a planet into a Shinju tree? Or something similar to that so that also says something right there. Fused Momo lololol one shot the Kages (can tell he wasn't even trying to even kill them) then when he was about to attack Base Naruto, the man was able to block it then Fused Momo went "Oh?" do he decided to get serious (not too much) and was beating Base Naruto down (he was still hanging in there though unlike the Kages)so yes that also explains a 5B right there. Base Naruto also have ALL OF HIS CHAKRA to Borutos tiny Rasengan that killed Momo + Base Naruto = Base Sasuke and the latter was able to still be alive after getting hit by those black rods

There's literally a way if Sasuke is in Base or RS and that's when his RinneSharigan is covered up by his hair

Bro we don't have a key for that because his eyes don't effect his physical abilities well we have a key for that Sasuke but RS doesn't effect his physical abilities. RS hasn't shown to be a stat amp at all besides ocular abilities of course

even thou its look similar to 6 tomoe Rinne-Sharingan

its still only Rinnegan not Rinne-Sharingan

I wouldn't say that they are equal 100%, but they're definitely in the same Tier. You can be in the same Tier and not be Equal.

Even still, Unknown is dumb. We know how strong he has to be at least. "Unknown, At least 7-A" or "At least 7-A, likely/possibly far higher" depending on how you figure. Leaving profiles unknown when we have a baseline for a character is extremely stupid, as this indexing wiki loses purpose by not giving any information when it has the opportunity to.

So, At least 7-A— or 7-C if we want to be extra conservative. This is what should be implemented regardless of if the OP being accepted. Leaving it Unknown wouldn't help anyone who walks in and looks at the profile, curious of how strong Naruto as an Adult is. An indexing wiki that tries to inform people should put "At least" whatever feats we have for them on the damn profile.

And I believe Kep has already spoken against the 6-B feat being an outlier (AKA he accepts it as a legit feat).

I myself don't know, that's why I said what Kep said, that the 6-B feat is legit.

Yeah, I meant it as a legit feat in accordance with Kep's sayings, it was I am Myself who started saying that the 6-B feat was an outlier.

6-B=outlier

5-B= not good/ don't want to

what next lol

if u guys going to discarded and ignore all feats just delete their page no reason to put false info on their page

asking for consistent feats yet i can tell they have more low 5-B to 5-B feats then 7-A BS

Base naruto

• Naruto with hinata has Low 5-B feats for destroying Tenseigan Low 5-B feat
  • Naruto has 10.4 zt for moon moving feats low 5-B+ feat
  • Naruto Block sasuke attack 5-B feat
  • Naruto was able to Block and Tank hits from Fused Momo 5-B feat
  • Naruto amp boruto's rasngan which killed Fused Momo 5-B feat
Base sasuke

• Base/rinnegan has sasuke 10.4 zt for moon moving feats low 5-B+ feat
  • Base/rinnegan tank an attack from limbo 5-B feat
  • Base/rinnegan stab madara with his sword 5-B feat
  • Base/rinnegan sasuke madara in halfwith chidori sword 5-B feat
  • Base/rinnegan tank an attack from Fused Momo 5-B feat
  • cut Fused Momo jutsu in half 5-B feat

5 or 6 feat is not enough for u guys so u guys need more to feats to accept them as 5-B

Oh yeah I also forgot to say that he and Sasuke EXTREMLY CASUALLY (while VERY low on Chakra) created a moon together

What pisses me off is when people claim "contradictions this, inconsistencies that" when that's proven false above...

People wonder why i get mad and snap when unfounded claims like those get tossed around.

Can I ask for the majority to give their opinion?

7-A Ootsutsuki,Adult Naruto and Sasuke?

Imade,these are bad jokes.What is next?8-B fused Momoshiki cause he was damaged by a kunai?

I'm saying "At least (whatever his best base scaling is), possibly 5-B"

Depends on how far from baseline are these characters in 5-B.

> Naruto with hinata has Low 5-B feats for destroying Tenseigan Low 5-B feat

1: It's not even Low 5-B, it's more like 5-c

2: This is extremely misleading and out of context, Naruto by himself was unable to do anything to the Tenseigan. He needed to channel his chakra through Hinata's, who had received Hamura's chakra and was the only one with the potential to do it, and even then she couldn't.

> Naruto has 10.4 zt for moon moving feats

This was SPSM Naruto.

> Naruto was able to Block and Tank hits from Fused Momo

A feat composed by one single single panel before he is forced into transforming. I've already explained why this is atrocious to use for scaling.

> Naruto amp boruto's rasngan which killed Fused Momo 5-B feat

Which would put Base Naruto above Momoshiki were it legit. We know he's not, so no.

> Base/rinnegan has sasuke 10.4 zt for moon moving feats

Not a physical feat.

> Base/rinnegan tank an attack from limbo

Not what happened there, he was striking Madara and it bounced off.

> Base/rinnegan stab madara with his sword

Sasuke's sword also stabbed through KCM Naruto in Boruto.

But wasn't Base Sasuke equal to Base Naruto?

> Base/rinnegan sasuke madara in halfwith chidori sword

While the sword had its piercing power massively amplified, and not a physical feat either.

> cut Fused Momo jutsu in half

The same sword that did this also stabbed through KCM Naruto. So it doesn't scale to Base Naruto or Sasuke himself in SS, at all.

This leaves like 2 feats in your list.

I would say the best compromise is that Naruto is consistently demonstrates being 5-B, but he could just be the lowest ends of his tier and his opponents are higher.

BlackeJan said:
Calm down u both....

Anyways I hope y'all dodnt think that Base Naruto = RS Sasuke cause even I would be like hell no. When Naruto used SOSP or Sasuke uses RS, they r meant to be equal (Naruto is physically while Sasuke is techniquesz). Base Naruto was able to keep up (yes he was getting beat down by RS Sasuke but he was still keeping up especially someone who has the Sharigan) so that tells ya he scales. Momo kicked Naruto across the face and was said to be a greater threat then Kaguya (said it while they were in base) + didn't he turn a planet into a Shinju tree? Or something similar to that so that also says something right there. Fused Momo lololol one shot the Kages (can tell he wasn't even trying to even kill them) then when he was about to attack Base Naruto, the man was able to block it then Fused Momo went "Oh?" do he decided to get serious (not too much) and was beating Base Naruto down (he was still hanging in there though unlike the Kages)so yes that also explains a 5B right there. Base Naruto also have ALL OF HIS CHAKRA to Borutos tiny Rasengan that killed Momo + Base Naruto = Base Sasuke and the latter was able to still be alive after getting hit by those black rods

There's literally a way if Sasuke is in Base or RS and that's when his RinneSharigan is covered up by his hair

Kepekley23 said:
And again, Base Naruto = SPSM Naruto is fully bogus as per the actual feats. I'm completely against 5-B Base Naruto.
Kep, there are no feats saying otherwise, this is a false statement.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Didn't base momo slap down the eight tails? Regardless of that, 7-A? Really?
We don't see how it goes down. Just that Gyuki is pinned to walls by blades (which isn't impressive since Gyuki has a weakness to blades) and then Momoshiki amps himself with pills, absorbs Gyuki's Bijuudama and fires it back at twice the power.

So, not Base Momoshiki either.

• Base Naruto being significantly amped by KCM3, which is stated to be weaker than SPSM and to have a huge chakra (weren't you the one who said it didn't have chakra?...)
  • KM Naruto being stabbed by Sasuke's sword while SPSM tanks the exact same thing, except amped several times over
There definitely are feats suggesting so. Your only argument regarding this is the presumption that Naruto doesn't need to transform in order to use Six Paths chakra and that Sasuke doesn't need anything to, either. Both got debunked.

Woah woah time out @TFO....Base Naruto shoudlnt be equal to his SOSP transformation. I know that Base Naruto is 5B from Sasuke scaling but it's not like he's SOSP AP lvl

Base Naruto = Base Sasuke

Base Naruto << God Rinnegan Sasuke (Base Naruto could keep up however just not land any hits)

Base Naruto << Any Kurama/SOSP transformation

Base Naruto (Hokage) << Fused Momo (wasn't one shotted like other Kages and can keep up with Fused Momo though still getting butt whooped)

SOSP = God Rinnegan (apparently Sasuke doesn't have RinneSharigan)

I know that Naruto is 5B but he's on the lower scale of it (like I wanna say a bit above baseline) or above baseline but it's still lower area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back