• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke would also scale to Kinshiki that scales to 5B sword iirc since it seems that will be a thing ƒÿæƒÿæ

Guys, everyone who cares has to comment about these things. You have to support "something" for this to go anywhere.

TheFinalOrder said:
Guys, everyone who cares has to comment about these things. You have to support "something" for this to go anywhere.
We ain't gonna be going anywhere since the only person that can approve of this is Kep-sama. We already have the proof and everything

TheFinalOrder said:
@IMade

• Sasuke has 2 feats putting him at 5-B physically (Tanking an attack from Limbos and tanking being tossed by Kaguya)
Now, your arguments here if i'm correct consisted of, (1)Sasuke blocked the Limbos with his Chakra Sword and, (2)The exclamation sfx for Naruto and Saauke are for "effect", nothing more and similarly like with Boruto and Ao, because they were shown to have exterior damage on them, they weren't hurt....If I am correct, those where your arguments for these 2 feats.
So these two instances are your main and only points then.

(1)The scans above showing Sasuke getting sent back by Limbos shows us that the positioning of his body contradicts the notion he blocked with his sword. It shows he didn't even have time to swing it which means his body was hit and he was sent back, not his chakra sword.
This is a false assumption, Sasuke was already in motion to strike as we can see. We know Sasuke is in mid-motion with his Chidori Blade above his head as he's bringing it down, and that in the actual panel of the contact, Sasuke's sword is now actually down.

It's perfect and reasonable implication that the point of contact was with his Chidori Blade. Your stance relies on the entire assumption that we ignore these positionings and assume that Sasuke somehow was hit.

If we were to invoke Occam's Razor, your position would be denied due to the assumptions you must take being higher than the stance of Sasuke making contact through the Blade.

Also, at times like these where we have a form of confusion for feats, the anime is acceptable to use for clarity in how the event played out. anime portrays the scene exactly how the manga panel's positioning and paneling plays out with Sasuke making contact with his Chidori Blade, not his person taking a hit.

There's no way this is a feat of Sasuke being hit, nothing implies that.

(2)Manga/Comics/Graphic Novels are a visual medium. In Manga, especially manga, sfx and vfx are used Significantly to illustrate to the reader what is happening. There is rarely if any throwaway sfx or vfx in manga that don't serve a purpose. So Naruto and Sasuke exclaiming from being tossed is a legit feat of them being hurt. As for the other argument, you don't have to have exterior or superficial damage to be hurt. This argument is faulty, even irl. Punches, chokeholds, armbars, kicks, blunt force don't always leave exterior damage. Anything that makes you exclaim is hurting you and this is a fact of life. Your nerves transmit pain signals to rhe brain for all kinds of stuff. Bottomline, they were hurt by it, but you have to understand that there are different types of damage.
I'll reiterate Kep's words since he and I basically agree on this:

Yet another brief, one-panel scan that, if taken literally, leads to disastrous scaling. So, we're seeing Sasuke take a direct hit from Kaguya. He is not sent flying any farther than Naruto is, is not roughed up any further by the hit too. He tanked that hit just as well as SPSM Naruto did.

Yet this exact same Sasuke needed his Susano'o in order to match SPSM Naruto evenly, as shown several times in VOTE. The track record is consistent with Base Naruto = Rinnegan Sasuke without Susano'o physically. Yet we are supposed to believe that Rinnegan Sasuke can take hits from Kaguya just as well as SPSM Naruto can.

Sort out that scaling for me now in a manner that won't require headcanons and another batch of 1,000 threads in the matter that wouldn't be necessary if we analyzed each battle in depth instead of picking one single scan and latching into it permanently.

Nothing in the fight with Madara/Kaguya contradicts or straight up debunks Sasuke having 5-B Durability with his 2 feats. I already proved that Striking scales from Durability above and not vise-versa (You didn't respond to it). So Sasuke being 5-B physically isn't a contradiction or outlier.
I didn't respond to it because I didn't see it if you did post it here. You should reiterate your words in that section then.

However, the Kaguya fight does debunk Sasuke having 5-B Durability physically, unless you're saying that Sasuke is physically more durable than his Perfect Susano'o that got one-shot and four-shot by Kaguya casually.

That'd make no sense if you did.

Kinshiki scales to Sasuke for being able to equally fight him 1 on 1 on two occasions. His feats are consistent thus he scales to 5-B physically, which is backed up by the fact he could withstand a Chidori attack from Sasuke.
His feats aren't consistently 5-B, this is false:

Kinshiki's feats are consistently 7-A. His 5-B feats are actually outliers since the majority of his feats are 7-A.

You're also trying to justify Kinshiki being 5-B through Sasuke when we're currently debating the validity of a physically 5-B Sasuke. You first need to have Sasuke accepted before you even attempt this.

Momoshiki scales physically to 5-B from Naruto and Sasuke by tanking serious Strikes from SPSM Naruto and Sasuke. Momoshiki harming Sasuke with his kicks backs up the notion striking scales from Durability.
That's Fused Momsohiki that takes hits from SPSM, being physically hit by Sasuke proves nothing as I said above, you first need to have Sasuke accepted as 5-B physically before you can use him for evidence.

However, I do agree that Fused Momoshiki's durability scales from SPSM Naruto. Fused Momoshiki has majority of feats being scalable to 5-B than lower. Nonetheless, Fused Momoshiki striking Sasuke does not grant Sasuke 5-B durability due to Fused Momoshiki's consistent striking feats being Tier 7-A:

Fused Momoshiki never strikes anyone with confirmed 5-B Durability and Base Momoshiki doesn't have confirmed 5-B striking either.

Recall you recently tried to downgrade a verse because a God Tier was showing consistent displays of a lower AP, then you tried to downgrade another character's durability that that God Tier fought by saying the God Tier was utilizing a lower AP. That is the definition of hypocrisy.

Now, in regards to the Kage, their feats are the outliers.
Not really honestly, it's solid and consistent 7-A scaling from the Kage to Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

Starting with Kurotsuchi and Chojirou vs Kinshiki. For starters, Chojirou did not hold his own against Kinshiki. Kinshiki went at him, knocked his blade away, split him open and was about to finish him off, casually and quickly. What was portrayed was that Kinshiki was easily above Chojirou.
Kinshiki literally had to dodge an attack from Chojuro.

Chojuro could literally react and dodge an attempted blitz from Kinshiki.
Then Chojuro even crossed blades with Kinshiki and took a hit from him.

Chojuro held his own.

Kurotsuchi's punch did absolutely nothing to him. He was knocked back, but knocking someone back isn't proof of hurting them. She might as well been Luffy Attacking Kaidou, lol.
Kurotsuchi then sends Kinishiki flying and into roots of the God Tree with a punch.

She hit him hard enough that he dropped his weapon, went flying out of control, angered him and gave him superficial injuries. He was hurt as he didn't even no-sell the hit, at best you could say he almost tanked it.

As for Chojirou piercing him, that's not an outlier. Sasuke, Base Naruto, Kinshiki and Momoshiki all have one thing in common. "They are not cloaked in their chakra" thus they don't have protection against Cutting and Piercing attacks. Unlike Madara and Naruto in Chakra mode, they aren't cloaked in their powerful chakra. In the case of Juubito, He was cloaked in Juubi's Hide. Throughout the verse since part 1 how strong you are doesn't matter. You can still be harmed by cutting and Piercing attacks unless you have a cloak. As I have said for a long time now, Naruto characters are similar to OP Characters in that they are tanks when it comes to Blunt force or Energy attacks, but are susceptible to cutting/piercing attacks without cloaks. Most recent examples of this is: (1)Sasuke getting stabbed by Shin's blades (2)Naruto needing his Chakra to palm a blade thrust from Shin Jr., so there is precedence in the manga, stemming from even the beginning that backs Kinshiki being stabbed by Chojirou's jutsu.
I actually do agree with non-cloaked Naruto characters have poor durability to piercing and slashing attacks. I can agree with this one, but we should specify this in the Weakness section for all characters or for character's keys if they have cloaked keys.

Kinshiki should have been able to flex out of Kurotsuchi's Sealing jutsu, so that part is PIS, but it can be reasoned. As stated back in the beginning of Part 2 when Yamato tried protecting Sakura from Sasuke, Lightning Release does make you go numb. Kinshiki was hit dead on by A Chidori before being assaulted by Chojirou and put into a sealing by Kurotsuchi, and I believe Chojirou's jutsu does something to the victim ƒñö
That's not PIS:

PIS is based on plot inducement and needs to happen to push the plot further. This doesn't qualify for PIS and there are too many consistent feats of this level that happen in a long string of chapters.

The plot didn't rely on this scene to occur in order to move forward. Raiton can cause a user to go numb, but Sasuke's Chidori doesn't contain this property after early Part 2.

It doesn't stun nor make anyone go numb in the War Arc, it just cuts or stabs.

Also, what reasoning do you have to assume Chojuro's Jutsu does something?

As far as Momoshiki goes, his flight speed is irrelevant. Nothing even says it's comparable to anyone elses of note.
It shows that he's not as powerful as we thought when MHS+ characters can outspeed his flight when they are running.

I explained why blocking cutting/piercing attacks is necessary.
Addressed it as well.

Momoshiki after absorbing Kinshiki, casually dispatched of them. It was a casual display of power, not his max. This should in no way be used to justify a 7-A ranking. He has displayed a range, At Least 7-A casually - 5-B.
You're saying he casually dispatched them, verbatim, your own words. Thus it justifies a casually 7-A striking rating. He was casually 7-A in striking and has no confirmed 5-B striking as well.

Oh, and as far as the Boruto stuff goes, Momoshiki's jutsu was broke because the Rasengan made him lose concentration, nothing more.
A Vanishing Rasengan from Boruto not only knocks back this Momoshiki but it breaks his Jutsu as well.

It physically knocks him back and even contorts his skin.

Edit: Someone should probably call Kep back here, the thread won't be concluded without him as he is the Knowledgeable Naruto Staff Member.

TheArsenal1212 said:
I think we need a new thread. One that summarises where we are at. At this point it's too tedious to go through every message.
u should also add sasuke 10.4zt feats for moon lifting

also i have question to ask

1.should explosion caused by all of naruto or 99% chakra = to 5-B which was calc at 6-B

i mean the explosion was create by 99% chakra so 6-B doesn't make seance

2.also from wiki Toneri focuses his chakra cloak into one hand and creates a green orb that passes through the target's body, absorbing their chakra and leaving them unconscious.

i know we cant use info from wiki but

we know that green chakra came from Tenseigan Chakra Mode so that also prove that base naruto also scale from Tenseigan Chakra Mode

kep said that it was kcm3 who 1 shot Toneri so now i think he may be right

but that wont be a problem

reason

1. we know kurama chakra can boost user 3 time which mean kcm3 is only 3 time stronger than base naruto

2.we also know that naruto released kurama b4 fighting Toneri so that would probably mean that he could only use half of kcm3 power which is only 1.5x stronger base naruto

full kcm3>half kcm 3>base naruto = Toneri

Having Casual Feats of Y tier doesn't mean that is an accurate description of what you're limited to. At all. If all you ever saw of me is casually breaking a rock, you can't assume that i'm only rock level. By saying that Fused Momoshiki should be 7-A because of him casually stomping people of that tier, you may not realize it, but you're basically implying that is a limitation for him instead of a showing that means he can likely go beyond.

Momoshiki being able to harm and take hits from Naruto who is 5-B physically should scale to Sasuke too.

IMade, you're literally turning an entire fight with what would each individually be outliers and WIS into a downgrade that doesn't make sense. No matter how many times the Kage fight Momoshiki and Kinshiki, they will not be as strong as them physically for the simple fact that it contradicts what the story demonstrates in every way beyond shitty writing and scaling. Your rigid adherence to definitions doesn't change the fact that these feats you see describing do not match up with any of the scaling presented outside of your constant assertion that these characters are weaker than they were just arcs ago.

What makes more sense here is that all the other Kage are 5-B because of how consistent they go.

You wanna know what this is? If not PIS, or WIS (which is just bad writing in general, as you admitted this didn't need to happen for the plot and contradicts everything— including Momoshiki being a threat to Kaguya), then its just plain Stupidity.

@IMade

I'll try to address you Sunday or Monday. It took me literally an hour to type my last response on the phone. It's just not feasible...ƒÿö

Amexim said:
Having Casual Feats of Y tier doesn't mean that is an accurate description of what you're limited to. At all. If all you ever saw of me is casually breaking a rock, you can't assume that i'm only rock level.
It is if we don't see an upper limit to your strength. This is like Saitama. We know all his feats are done casually and we know he is vastly stronger than he currently is, but we have no upper limit to say how much higher he is, thus we tier and rate him by saying he's At Least High 6-A as his best current feat is, even if it is a casual feat.

By saying that Fused Momoshiki should be 7-A because of him casually stomping people of that tier, you may not realize it, but you're basically implying that is a limitation for him instead of a showing that means he can likely go beyond.
I never said that's his limitation, I said that's what his casual attacks are.

Momoshiki being able to harm and take hits from Naruto who is 5-B physically should scale to Sasuke too.
Base Momoshiki could harm Base Naruto, but he never interacts with SPSM Naruto who is 5-B physically.

Fused Momoshiki interacts with SPSM Naruto; however, SPSM Naruto blocks his attack and hurts him with a couple strikes. Fused Momoshiki never hits SPSM Naruto nor hurts him physically to grant Fused Momoshiki 5-B physicals from SPSM Naruto's 5-B durability.

IMade, you're literally turning an entire fight with what would each individually be outliers and WIS into a downgrade that doesn't make sense. No matter how many times the Kage fight Momoshiki and Kinshiki, they will not be as strong as them physically for the simple fact that it contradicts what the story demonstrates in every way beyond shitty writing and scaling. Your rigid adherence to definitions doesn't change the fact that these feats you see describing do not match up with any of the scaling presented outside of your constant assertion that these characters are weaker than they were just arcs ago.
You're making the same mistakes as users from the start that you would've realized if you read the thread:

I think your issue is that you keep labeling consistent repeated similar feats as PIS or outliers. Why not call it what it is, anti-feats?

It's not that the Kages should be upgraded much higher, it's that we should be looking at their opponents, Momoshiki (Not Fused) and Kinshiki, who even struggled with them in the first. It's that those two aren't as high as we thought, not that the Kages have 5-B outliers.

Momoshiki and Kinshiki don't even have a majority 5-B feats, they have consistent Tier 7-A feats. By the definition of outlier, the very few 5-B feats they have (and they don't have many at all) would be the outlier from the consistency and totality of their feats.

You wanna know what this is? If not PIS, or WIS (which is just bad writing in general, as you admitted this didn't need to happen for the plot and contradicts everything— including Momoshiki being a threat to Kaguya), then its just plain Stupidity.
Stupidity doesn't excuse the consistency of the majority of their feats. The fact of the matter is that the majority of Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki's physicals feats are Tier 7-A feats, it's consistent as well with how many they have.

There is nothing stupid about it, it's not an outlier for the Kage as it's just feats for Momoshiki and Kinshiki, it's consistent, it's the majority rating of their feats and it wasn't PIS since the plot didn't depend on it.

There is just no denying this.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
i have given a reason why sasuke would get it but non of u gave a reason why he wont so not my fault

Yhwach is 5-C for lifting feats (and all of his AP/ Lifting Strength /Striking Strength came from this calc) which is same as sasuke's moon lifting feat so sasuke should get it aswell.

yhwach AP/ Lifting Strength /Striking Strength came from yhwach feats -u give it k

but sasuke cant have AP/ Lifting Strength /Striking Strength for same feats

see for yourself if u can see any biased

How many times are you gonna bring up a Bleach false equivalency and derail the subject of the thread, Omimi?

You should also, once again, stop using ad-hominems and calling people biased for things not related to the subject of the thread. Actually attack the argument and maintain your composure.

If you have a problem with another series, bring it up in that series, don't bring it up in an entirely different unrelated series as a false equivalency.

And you shouldn't call me biased for a calc that was made and accepted without any input from me. It's such a fallacious unecessary attack and just hurts your integrity in the current discussion.

When will Naruto characters finally be Star level? Base Momoshiki in the novel destroyed a star. Kaguya was going to destroy all her dimension, with one dimension the size of a planet, and couple of her dimensions has two moons. I don't care about planet level upgrade anymore, I want my star level upgrade!

dude Momoshiki is not gonna be 7A. Kep and everyone else rejected it. You keep derailing this thread with you texts when most of it revolves around 7A momoshiki.

Sasuke still ends up being 5B in base if what Kep said is true with the 5B sword which scales to Kinshiki and kinshiki in turn would scale to Sasuke which isnt circular reaasoning.

ALso you do realize the profiles already reflect them at 5B right???

Base Momoshiki and Kinshiki have more 7-A feats than 5-B feats, Naruto and Sasuke not being 5-B at base or physically (which is what is being decided in this thread) would downgrade Momoshiki and Kinshiki as well. However, Fused Momoshiki would remain 5-B from SPSM Naruto.

Naruto's SPSM Key reflects him as 5-B physically. Sasuke is only 5-B through Perfect Susano'o, so you're wrong on that.

Kep said Sasuke isn't 5-B with his sword, but 5-B with Chidori Blade.

If you're lost in the discussion then I'd advise you to read over it again.

>Sasuke still ends up being 5B in base if what Kep said is true with the 5B sword which scales to Kinshiki and kinshiki in turn would scale to Sasuke which isnt circular reaasoning.

This is hilarious, you literally went in a circle. Scaling Sasuke to Kinishiki and Kinshiki to Sasuke.

Because that is exactly what happens. You know what Scaling is right?

Character X has an attack or a weapon that is 5-B. Character Y can survive those attacks, and dish out similar damage by clashing with those attacks or weapons directly. Character Y can harm Character X, and character X survives, because they are durable enough to take it. It is basic scaling logic— which would only be rejected if there is a large amount of viable information to go off of.

He scaled Sasuke's Sword to Kinshiki, and then Kinshiki to Sasuke, which would have to make sense in order for the physics of that scene to play out— especially since everyone wants to ignore the fact that Sasuke survives being blown back in the same way a 5-B character does, by the same type of enemy. People want to ignore the fact that Kinshiki and Momoshiki have to be comparable to Kaguya anyway, especially in H2h, as Naruto in SPSM was throwing 5-B hands with her.

In any case... The information you present is not viable. Not only do we know that Sasuke and Naruto should be far beyond the Kage Physically due to their exploits in Part 2, but your Saitama comparison is so on point that you actually destroy your "tier 7 is more consistent argument".

Since you understand what "At least" is for, and why we have Saitama there even though we know it's likely higher, we DO NOT limit him by his casual showings, like you are. You acknowledge these characters aren't going at their maximum output, and yet you restrict Fused Momo to his casual feats when he has 5-B feats that are not casual because his casual, non-max output feats are more consistent? Do you know how that sounds, my guy? That's denying a Galaxy Level upgrade for Saitama at max power because his casual feats are more consistent. That's allowing bad writing like "a bullet from a normal hand gun" downgrade him to 9-A, all because an event that was in YOUR opinion "needless for the plot" for him to get shot by 25 people 25 times in the same event— one chapter or two. The whole thing would be 1 big throwaway event.

You're probably gonna say "Momoshiki and Kinshiki don't have feats otherwise! So it's not TECHNICALLY an Outlier, so we would have to take it if Saitama only had 1 casual 7-A feat, and was shot multiple times!"

What is the first thing we know about them? That they are a threat and intimidating from Kaguya's perspective. She needs an army of fodder to help her win against them. But they're only 7-A physically? When Kaguya herself is able to casually brush them aside with her bare hands alone? Them being 7-A in striking would also make them slower than her too— since they fought against Kage who aren't Relativistic in any regard beyond doing the dirty work of the writers and presenting the scene with suspense for the SAKE of PLOT. PIS, it is. So, that means Kaguya blitzes Kinshiki and Momoshiki casually.

That makes no sense given what we have in the story. It goes against the first fight we see in the movie or arc of the manga.

Please just stop. This is downplay.

An outlier doesn't literally have to be an outlier to be called that. You should know by now that this community doesn't always have words that have specific meanings or specific uses, because situations like this happen— where we have consistent feats that don't make sense. We would call it WIS or PIS or CIS depending on what was done, but we still ignore stuff in the plot that doesn't mesh well with the rest, no matter how consistent it is. This community doesn't have hard and fast definitions for outliers because we have to flexible with our use an analysis of it— because shit like 7-A MHS Monoshiki and Kinshiki happens, when we know that doesn't make sense because Kaguya would view them as trash beyond their Jutsu Casting, and that wouldn't be a problem if she just blitzes them normally.

Again, Kinshiki would have to be MHS in order for the scene to make sense with him being ****** up by the Kage. If we're gonna scale strength where it should, we should do the same for speed. It's not even consistent feats because you're taking all the instances that prove your point from LITERALLY the SAME situation that is being seen by EVERYONE besides you as "Bad Writing"— PIS because the writer needed to make the scene suspenseful and make all the Kage look cool— and WIS because the writer failed to understand how strong these characters are supposed to be and that he didn't need to have the Kage appear as strong as they did for the plot.

Come on, bro.

imade saiyng god tier is = to pain arc base naruto

anyway everyone disparage with tier 7 so stop derailing this 5-B thread with tier 7 topic

u should make your own naruto god tier is tier -7 CRT where u can get better respond

When Base Naruto (Last) tanked a 6B explosion but he's 7-A....when Momo/Kinshiki made Shinju trees that over 7-A but they r still in that area.....when Momo/Kinshiki took down Bee and Gyuki who is High 6C+ but now apparently has a weakness for blades out of no where so that's a reason to be 7-A....when it's said that there are 2 more people who are a bigger threat then Kaguya and she's 5B but that doesn't matter cause they had bad writing scenes so they are still 7A.....when PIS plays most of the parts in the arc & how they had Kinshiki "get captured" so that Momo can seem "frustrated" so that decided to devour Kinshiki so Fused Momo can be revealed so that they can "move the story along" but that's not PIS so they 7A....when it was said that Kinshiki can "split" worlds but apparently splitting a world doesn't warrant an area around 5-B (even though if our planet was split it would had exploded) so it basically doesn't count at all and make sure it remain at 7A....when Toneri is 5-C to Low 5-B and he's weaker then Kaguya (5-B) yet Momo/Kinshiki r bigger threats then Kaguya but the way the arc goes they r 7A so Toneri is stronger then both of them....

JohnCenaNation said:
When will Naruto characters finally be Star level? Base Momoshiki in the novel destroyed a star. Kaguya was going to destroy all her dimension, with one dimension the size of a planet, and couple of her dimensions has two moons. I don't care about planet level upgrade anymore, I want my star level upgrade!
exactly i hope that boruto in the future will be star level or maybe a boruto villian might have some star level feats

BlackeJan said:
When Base Naruto (Last) tanked a 6B explosion but he's 7-A....when Momo/Kinshiki made Shinju trees that over 7-A but they r still in that area.....when Momo/Kinshiki took down Bee and Gyuki who is High 6C+ but now apparently has a weakness for blades out of no where so that's a reason to be 7-A....when it's said that there are 2 more people who are a bigger threat then Kaguya and she's 5B but that doesn't matter cause they had bad writing scenes so they are still 7A.....when PIS plays most of the parts in the arc & how they had Kinshiki "get captured" so that Momo can seem "frustrated" so that decided to devour Kinshiki so Fused Momo can be revealed so that they can "move the story along" but that's not PIS so they 7A....when it was said that Kinshiki can "split" worlds but apparently splitting a world doesn't warrant an area around 5-B (even though if our planet was split it would had exploded) so it basically doesn't count at all and make sure it remain at 7A....when Toneri is 5-C to Low 5-B and he's weaker then Kaguya (5-B) yet Momo/Kinshiki r bigger threats then Kaguya but the way the arc goes they r 7A so Toneri is stronger then both of them....
Dude you just called the whole arc PIS,from the creation of the character to their death.i don't think PIS works like that.

I like the fact that u only said something about the PIS but not anything else....what's even funnier is that Kaguya is 5B but u say "unless you wanna ignore the fact that Kaguya was scared of these 7-A bois" but I'm guessing yur also rooting for the 7-A right? Aliens that created High 6A shinju trees and yes basically the fight scenes were nothing but PIS but yeah they're 7A alright....

EDIT: didn't Hagoromo (5B) give half of his chakra to both Naruto/Sasuke? so how in the world can they still be 7A?

>but I'm guessing yur also rooting for the 7-A right?

Nope,i never mentioned anything about 7-A in my little comment above,but if you are asking me if they scale to 5-B ,Lol nope, Base kin and Momo has nothing scaling them to Kaguya or any thing 5-B esp physically ,i've spoken against this before.

and the whole Kaguya statement is BS, via showings Kaguya is better than 10 Momo and 20 kinshikis put together,that fact is undeniable.the Kaguya they might have thought of bullying might have been a Pre-chakra fruit Kaguya but definitely not the Overpowered one we know of

Do you think naruto or Sasuke would dare come within 10 feet of Kaguya while in base?..Kakashi(who is kage level) and the other 7-A present knew they had to stay on the bench against Kaguya at least 100 meters away or risk getting obliterated.but we get Darui and the others pressuring the otsusuki visitors and it repeats itself way too much in different scenarios and against different characters to be an outlier.

And the only 5-B feat we are getting is Vs Base sasuke(who might not even be 5-B),how is this singular feat not the outlier

no doubt Momo can perform wonders while temporarily powered up by chakra candy,but physically base Momo and especially kinshiki has nothing scaling them to 5-B and Fused momoshiki position ratings is barely holding up,because either Naruto or sasuke could individualy dust fused Momo without effort,if not for his Jutsu absorbing hax,it would have been way worse than what they did with Cyclops madara

@Blackejan

>EDIT: didn't Hagoromo (5B) give half of his chakra to both Naruto/Sasuke? so how in the world can they still be 7A?

There is something called statistic amplification they both have it,

WELl with Keps new scaling and holy weapon...5B legendary sword would cause Sasuke to make Kinshiki scale to 5B which in turns scales to Sasuke which isn't circular reasoning but some people didn't understand that ƒÿæ

Excalibur scales to Kinshiki, Kinshiki scales to Sasuke's durability

@Asral

Are you alking about Sasuke's Kusanagi sword?? I know it's super durable but 5-B really? Not to mention there's gonna be a scaling hell,a lot of people have fought that sword.

Lol..Itachi 5-B susano,i am digging it

Zzsax said:
@Blackejan

>EDIT: didn't Hagoromo (5B) give half of his chakra to both Naruto/Sasuke? so how in the world can they still be 7A?

There is something called statistic amplification they both have it,
Yeah statistic amplification for their Base forms 😂 in a way u just admitted that the chakra they got improved their Base forms to 5B. I also find it funny when Base Naruto tanked a 6B explosion with only chakra exhaustion with no damage whatsoever yet people still say that he's 7A....

AstralKing7 said:
....thats a new sword sasuke is using bro or a new kusanagi sword.

yeah that's true,my mistake

EDIT:

@Blackejan

>Yeah statistic amplification for their Base forms 😂 in a way u just admitted that the chakra they got improved their Base forms to 5B.

in a way I meant they get their stat amped when they can access more powerful forms and powerful version of jutsus,due to the Six path god juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back