• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My Shadowbokunohero Headcanon:
From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine...
aEX7RN19_700w_0.jpg

When he says ''shoulder to shoulder'', doesn't he mean standing side by side? My friends said this as a counter argument.
Doesn't seem to be considering the kanji definition, and while it's not definitive, Chat GPT also interprets it as likely an ability comparison

ミナトと肩を並べ。
main-qimg-bc83f0f5d69c5a3344d690b756f39560

Regarding Speed, Base Minato is still = to KCM Naruto due to the Comps? Or does he scale higher? 🤔
What do you mean?

Back