• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is War Arc Base Naruto overall strong enough to beat Base Jiraiya? No summons.

Considering even Post Sage Training Base Naruto could briefly semi swap hands with the weakened Tendo Pain

It's more than fair to say Base War Arc Naruto ( even at the start ) is FAR stronger than even SAGE MODE Jiraiya let alone Base Jiraiya

After all, even the lesser paths could start ripping limbs off Jiraiya

Considering even Post Sage Training Base Naruto could briefly semi swap hands with the weakened Tendo Pain

It's more than fair to say Base War Arc Naruto ( even at the start ) is FAR stronger than even SAGE MODE Jiraiya let alone Base Jiraiya

After all, even the lesser paths could start ripping limbs off Jiraiya
This is very, very wrong.

images

images

Didn't he only learn that due to his pre-exam training with Jiraiya?
Eh you could say that but I was referring to a mention of Naruto learning KM0 in the timeskip anyways
VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
main-qimg-ac3b8cdb96cc57d99b7780278da167e0

Not quite as quickly or as easily as Part II.
It does say instantly, might just be that he chooses not to use it that much
Not to mention, he's also mastered KM1-3, I just had KM0 scans on me lmao.
Hm maybe, I have thought that before, I feel like the evidence for that is a little vague since he seems to be in a rage whenever he uses those
In Part I there was usually a major rage trigger for him to use the version with the cat eyes and whiskers, but in P2 he seemed to do it with a bit more control, at least to me.
This seems pretty at will
That was a goof on my part, I was definitely thinking of the Rasenshuriken for some reason.
I've called the Rasengan S rank before too 😭
Is War Arc Base Naruto overall strong enough to beat Base Jiraiya? No summons.
I'd say even Base PA Naruto has good chances and at least has better stats. With him getting fighting amps, a large mental amp from meeting Kushina, improved chakra control thanks to bonding with Kurama (which even allowed him to finally use a one handed Rasengan), the ability to use Super Oodama Rasengan, etc., he should be cleaning Jiraiya up handily. Jiraiya's hax is really good, but I don't think it's enough to overcome the disparity in other areas.

Back