• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kakashi had drained the Chakra given to him by Kurama in Chapter 611
0611-007.png

Then the Shinobi Alliance arrived and Sakura healed/replenished Kakashi near the end of the Chapter
0611-013.png

Naruto gives Kakashi a Chakra Cloak in Chapter 617
0617-013.png

But by Chapters 628 & 629, Kakashi seems to have used it up using Kamui alongside Obito
0628-021.png

0629-008.png

Then after Kakashi and Obito finished their fight in Chapter 636, Kakashi had time to rest and mend his wounds from Chapter 637 to Chapter 655. And that is the Kakashi that was in the fight against Jinchuriki Madara.

So make of it what you will.

Naruto gives Kakashi a Chakra Cloak in Chapter 617
0617-013.png

But by Chapters 628 & 629, Kakashi seems to have used it up using Kamui alongside Obito
0628-021.png

0629-008.png

Then after Kakashi and Obito finished their fight in Chapter 636, Kakashi had time to rest and mend his wounds from Chapter 637 to Chapter 655. And that is the Kakashi that was in the fight against Jinchuriki Madara.

So make of it what you will.
I think Obito absorbed it, but either way this works perfectly. It’s more than likely just regular Kakashi at that point. No amps.

No version of sasuke is stronger than v2 Naruto pre war arc EMS. Sage mode naruto was hanging with pain although pain was wining and I think sasuke only surpassed pain during the war arc ems. So I think sage mode above taka.
Um. I'm being sarcastic...And when I said Taka Sasuke, I meant the version that fought Bee. I do think Peak MS Sasuke is relative to SM Naruto. It's literally stated that they'd both die if they fought each other, and both wanted new power ups to defeat the other (EMS/KCM).
He was very much more powerful, why else would Sasuke need to amp himself with Bijuu.
He needed to amp himself to fight the Ashura Avatar. He wasn't struggling prior to that.

He needed to amp himself to fight the Ashura Avatar. He wasn't struggling prior to that.
In their fight after defeating the final villain, Black Zetsu(not joking, chapter 690), Naruto was absolutely rocking shit.

-Sasuke captured the Bijuu immediately.
-Base-to-Base, they evenly clashed.
-SPSM Naruto blocked his Fireball with a chakra hand, and Sasuke hit him with a Chidori, but that only grazed him, sending him flying.
-Kurama Avatar blocked Perfect Susano'o's sword slash with 1 tail, then they evenly clashed with punches.
-Sasuke said "You're just playing defense?" and Naruto went "I don't want to kill you."
-A regular Bijuu bomb was equal to Susano'o Chidori, and then Naruto said he wasn't trying to kill Sasuke again.
-Sasuke used Indra Susano'o and Naruto used 3 Kurama Avatars, who were, quite frankly, holding their own before Sasuke pulled out the arrow.
-They both use their best forms, their best attacks, clash, and revert to base.
-Naruto uses Kurama Chakra to counter Amaterasu.
-4 Shadow Clones start piecing up Sasuke. He takes out 3 with Chidori, and Naruto floors him with a punch.
-Naruto nearly hits him with a Rasengan, trips, and Sasuke starts hitting him while he's down.
-Naruto floors him with one headbutt.
-They keep punching each other, and are still fairly even base-to-base.
-Sasuke absorbs some Kurama chakra from Naruto, goes for a Chidori, and receives a RIDICULOUS uppercut, hitting the rock wall so hard it shatters.
-Sasuke infuses Amaterasu into his Chidori, and Naruto uses a regular Rasengan, and that's still only an even clash.

Naruto did not have full Kurama for this whole fight.

I think when people talk about “the planet’s chakra” that is a colloquialism for the chakra of all living beings that exist on said planet. Hence why draining “the planet” of its chakra results in genocide of all living things on the planet.
Yh that's how I always saw the Boruto statements.
Chakra as in spiritual and physical energies that every living thing has.
Drain that from each and everything on Earth and no doubt it'll look like a husk of a world

3 clones were holding their own against Indra Avatar, they would wipe Perfect Susano'o.
Ok, reread it again. He makes 4 clones, one gets knocked down, hits the ground, the other 3 start boxing with Sasuke, he fires 3 projectiles from his hand, Naruto counters with 3 Bijuu Bombs, neither side is damaged, he charges Indra Arrow, and Asura Avatar is formed, builds Nature Energy, and creates two Rasenshurikens DURING Sasuke's charge-up time, and it's still even.

Back