• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That doesn't necessarily mean that it's infinite, the jutsu could have other limiting factors.
She created said dimensions and connected all 6 of them. This alone is a Low 2-C feat.. Regarding the infinite size, I don't think it would matter anyway her dimensions were stated to be space times, which would be Low 2-C anyway.. also stated to be parallel universes in databook.

She created said dimensions and connected all 6 of them. This alone is a Low 2-C feat.. Regarding the infinite size, I don't think it would matter anyway her dimensions were stated to be space times, which would be Low 2-C anyway.. also stated to be parallel universes in databook.
A dimension doesn't exactly denote any specific size, it's just a form of measurement. A dimension could be the size of a grain of rice or as big as a universe. Them having time wouldn't affect anything either as all 3D objects are affected by time, regardless of size. If there were reliable statements that showed that they were universe sized or larger, maybe then they could get accepted as Low 2-C depending on the consistency. So it wouldn't exactly be Low 2-C, and I'm kinda iffy on the use of databooks at all in Naruto (AP/Speed) scaling as there's a lot of hyperbole and mistranslations.

A dimension doesn't exactly denote any specific size, it's just a form of measurement. A dimension could be the size of a grain of rice or as big as a universe. Them having time wouldn't affect anything either as all 3D objects are affected by time, regardless of size. If there were reliable statements that showed that they were universe sized or larger, maybe then they could get accepted as Low 2-C depending on the consistency. So it wouldn't exactly be Low 2-C, and I'm kinda iffy on the use of databooks at all in Naruto (AP/Speed) scaling as there's a lot of hyperbole and mistranslations.
I explained parallel universes, and why there isn't a hyperbole. There already a day and night cycle in her dimensions with some even containing stars. Her dimensions being a space-time continuum is a 4D structure that she can easily create, destroy, and connect. 3D objects are affected by the flow of time, but as a whole, they are not 4D, thats an entirely different subject that conflicts with the Standards of the wiki. The Wiki confuses me sometimes.

I explained parallel universes, and why there is a hyperbole.
Unrelated but Nier OSTs are so relaxing.

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects whose power is uncountably infinitely greater than the prior tiers. That is to say, they can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that exceed lesser objects by an uncountably infinite margin. An example of this being 4-dimensional spacetime continuums of universal size, but can be generalized to any 4-dimensional structure of a similar scope.

2-C would require multiple of these.
Theres already a day and night cycle in her dimensions with some even containing stars.
I don't remember this exactly but if there were multiple then maybe she could be 4-A over time?
Her Databooks being a space-time continuum is a 4D structure that she can easily create, destroy, and connect. 3D objects are affected by the flow of time, but as a whole, they are not 4D, thats an entirely different subject that conflicts with the Standards of the wiki. The Wiki confuses me sometimes.
FRA

Unrelated but Nier OSTs are so relaxing.

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects whose power is uncountably infinitely greater than the prior tiers. That is to say, they can significantly affect, create and/or destroy higher-dimensional structures that exceed lesser objects by an uncountably infinite margin. An example of this being 4-dimensional spacetime continuums of universal size, but can be generalized to any 4-dimensional structure of a similar scope.

2-C would require multiple of these.

I don't remember this exactly but if there were multiple then maybe she could be 4-A over time?

FRA
Not overtime by ETSO. She create them and connected them so Low 2-C anyway. I gtg sleep bye now, I'll respond tmrw. I'll do a more brief explanation tmw

If Koji tells Boruto he's a clone of Jiraiya and Boruto doesn't go "Oh I've met your original", it's gonna be joever for the anime canon fans.
If God is truly omnibenevolent, this will happen. The Urashiki arc is terrible and I hope it gets deleted from original history.

Back