• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can I get a source for the claim that God Tree sucks the planet's chakra. I remember Jura saying they only suck chakra out of living beings. Is that a retcon or people previously just had a misconception?

Last edited:
I think when people talk about “the planet’s chakra” that is a colloquialism for the chakra of all living beings that exist on said planet. Hence why draining “the planet” of its chakra results in genocide of all living things on the planet.
Makes sense. This is why after chapter 4 I get confused when people equate Uzuhiko to God tree.

For sure
Pre-Hebi Sasuke~/>4T Naruto
Taka Sasuke~/>SM Naruto
Pre-KF Sasuke~/>KCM2 Naruto
Pre-PS Sasuke~/>BSM Naruto

For sure
No version of sasuke is stronger than v2 Naruto pre war arc EMS. Sage mode naruto was hanging with pain although pain was wining and I think sasuke only surpassed pain during the war arc ems. So I think sage mode above taka.

I swear if they were making me pump out fillers for a show that's 90% filler I'd do some crazy shit and just not conclude it in a canon-efficient way. In that filler where they fight that ghosts, I'd have that spirit end up sealed inside Konohamaru and just never undo it.

He was very much more powerful, why else would Sasuke need to amp himself with Bijuu.
At least their base avatars seemed even. The difference is that Sasuke needs the Bijuu to evolve his avatar while Naruto can do it anytime he wants pretty much.

All out fight 1v1 with no help Sasuke loses.

At least their base avatars seemed even. The difference is that Sasuke needs the Bijuu to evolve his avatar while Naruto can do it anytime he wants pretty much.

All out fight 1v1 with no help Sasuke loses.
The real difference is, Naruto didn't want to KILL Sasuke. He could consistently damage Kaguya, who took a hit from Perfect Susano'o.

Back