• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't go back now, either I die on this hill or admit defeat which is not happening

let's see, how I takel this. AP is the result of many forms of energy working at the same time like momentum, KE, etc. Just the conversion of energy is as great as the output with anime characters having 100% efficiency for work done, it's like you guys say the character can have 5B AP but not 5B destructive capabilities. That would mean there K.E is resulted in that much energy without being converted into other forms that cause DC.
You do realize that characters that have 5B punches miss their targets right. Where does that energy go? And this is a very casual point.
I know I an going to lose this one, but I am too stubborn to admit defeat
And I'm not stubborn at all. The moment this discussion seems like it's going nowhere, I'm out.

I think I understand why Karma Momoshiki is stronger… it’s kinda “obvious” now that I think about it. 🤦‍♂️

The Vessel being biologically altered into the body of the Otsutsuki acts like a stacking method. So not only is it empowering the same degree as the Otsutsuki, but that is further compounded when its stacks over the altered body… if that makes sense. 😬

I think I understand why Karma Momoshiki is stronger… it’s kinda “obvious” now that I think about it. 🤦‍♂️

The Vessel being biologically altered into the body of the Otsutsuki acts like a stacking method. So not only is it empowering the same degree as the Otsutsuki, but that is further compounded when its stacks over the altered body… if that makes sense. 😬
I think it's probably the fact that vessels usually do have better Chakra control than Otsutsuki, given that Jigen didn't teach Kawaki shit about Chakra control

When you punch the air in real life it displaces air and converts into sound and heat energy.
I don't know you were ayanakoji but ok. It does displace air but you are passively doing that by merely existing due to atmosphere pressure and that's just every other character be it irl or fiction doing it and since there punches have so much energy it doest really matter if a fraction of a fraction is converted to sound,plus I don't think SoL punch have sound

Well narutos planet is not an ordinary one, it has an abnormal spatial curvature

Again abnormal spatial curvature
Can you prove why that means that the planet would keep its GBE and Rot KE if it had all of its GBE and Rot KE absorbed? Like the planet ain’t Ichigo, Rukia didn’t tell the planet “the Otsutsuki can’t steal your power they only skim the surface”.

I don't know you were ayanakoji but ok. It does displace air but you are passively doing that by merely existing due to atmosphere pressure and that's just every other character be it irl or fiction doing it and since there punches have so much energy it doest really matter if a fraction of a fraction is converted to sound,plus I don't think SoL punch have sound
my dude.... when you said you were gonna cook a banger of a meal did you mean this nothingburger of a message?

Can you prove why that means that the planet would keep its GBE and Rot KE if it had all of its GBE and Rot KE absorbed? Like the planet ain’t Ichigo, Rukia didn’t tell the planet “the Otsutsuki can’t steal your power they only skim the surface”.
Because it has some it left, plus I am pretty sure that the planet can revitalize its chkara

There must be some sort of misunderstanding here. If I had to put it into an equation it would be:

My punch (106 Joules of energy) ==> X Joules of heat+Y Joules of sound where X+Y=106

So now please demonstrate an equation that shows the energy conversion of a punch (missed) from base Nard.

my dude.... when you said you were gonna cook a banger of a meal did you mean this nothingburger of a message?
My point still stands he said it converted into sound and heat, true, but that fall into my favor as he's proving my point that energy is converted from one form to another.

You can keep punching the air all day, but you will get tired, why because the energy was converted to chemical energy for you body movement and into wave energy for sound and heat, so realistically my point stands energy is conserved one way or another

what if Cap America was in the 4gnw?!?!
This one's from a while back, but I'm the what-if person. MCU Cap gets beaten by any Jonin, but he's as fast as a Jonin and has a crazy-ass shield. He'd be able to save a few shinobi from dying, and honestly, he'd sacrifice himself to save Neji whem he sacrificed himself to save Naruto

There must be some sort of misunderstanding here. If I had to put it into an equation it would be:

My punch (106 Joules of energy) ==> X Joules of heat+Y Joules of sound where X+Y=106

So now please demonstrate an equation that shows the energy conversion of a punch (missed) from base Nard.
naruto's punch (500 quettatons of energy) == X Joules of heat energy + 500-X Quettatons of Energy absorbed by the Large Star sized planet = 500 quettatons

Someone should save this post. I'm making predictions for future chapters.
1. Code gets a doujustu
2. Daemon has a doujustu
3. The 2 broken statues of the missing otsusukis we get appearance of 1 or both of them
4. There is at least one or more cyborgs we don't know about.
5. Team 10 only surviving member would be shikadai
6. Kawaki would draw out momoshiki using resonance.

It's simple the energy nard used by missing is as much as a normal human as he did not release all his KE into the air and create a shock wave or anything, this energy returns to his body as stamina or chemical energy to be further used.

It's simple the energy nard used by missing is as much as a normal human as he did not release all his KE into the air and create a shock wave or anything, this energy returns to his body as stamina or chemical energy to be further used.
Bro what? His punch turns limp instantaneously? What kind of ED is this. That's not how KE works at all. KE isn't cum that you can force back lmao.

Also forgot to mention this but why are we bringing up heat when his moving FTL that would mean his not displacing air as his faster then wind resistance and as such would not generate heat due to there being no friction between his hand and the air,

Bro what? His punch turns limp instantaneously? What kind of ED is this. That's not how KE works at all. KE isn't cum that you can force back lmao.
How do you lose energy? By it being converted into other forms of energy, if the waste is minimal then the original amount of energy remains until further use, in this case stored as chemical energy

Also forgot to mention this but why are we bringing up heat when his moving FTL that would mean his not displacing air as his faster then wind resistance and as such would not generate heat due to there being no friction between his hand and the air,
You can't eliminate air drag just because he has FTL speeds. It doesn't show up in Naruto because it doesn't follow conservation of energy.
How do you lose energy? By it being converted into other forms of energy, if the waste is minimal then the original amount of energy remains until further use, in this case stored as chemical energy
How does Naruto grab the KE back into his arm and convert it into chemical energy tho. Once he has moved his hand in full speed, it should be outta his control. That's how punches work.

How does Naruto grab the KE back into his arm and convert it into chemical energy tho. Once he has moved his hand in full speed, it should be outta his control. That's how punches work.
main-qimg-66e9eda145175fdc76655dc4c17b886f-lq

I'm going to fuel hell with this

^and people think I should be banned from this thread
It gonna be funny though ngl he should make it (doesnt make the "support" of others for that reason any less diabolical)

You can't eliminate air drag just because he has FTL speeds. It doesn't show up in Naruto because it doesn't follow conservation of energy.
I can due to the fact that light is a constant no matter what and hence does not get effected by wind resistant
How do regenerative breaks convert KE into chemical energy? Kinetic Energy is the energy of motion when its not in use it turns into chemical energy which is potential energy

Back