• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does this make Sage Art:Massive Rasengan Mega Barrage a gigantic boost too?
Well it should… There is a lot of Talk that Naruto doesn’t have stated Multipliers, but in this case, the Standard Rasengan Barrage has a stated >2x Multiplier.

The Odama Rasengan Barrages would follow that same Logic.

Because I’m curious… Rasengan Barrage is a 2x AP amp, right? If COR is > the 2x Amp of the Regular Rasengan Barrage, then I have Questions about these COR Barrage feats:

Scan 1

Scan 2

For example, in Scan 2, if a Single COR is > 2x Regular Rasengan AP, this feat be far more than just 18x. You 4 sets of COR Barrages and a remainder of one (Since you have 9 hitting at once). That would mean this feat is a +32x AP Amp given how Rasengan Barrage Works.
Giant Rasenshuriken > Rasenshuriken Barrage > Chou Oodama Rasengan Barrage > Rasenshuriken > Chou Oodama Rasengan (I think?) > Rasengan Barrage > Base
Giant Rasenenshuriken would be a 64x boost
:standing:

For example, in Scan 2, if a Single COR is > 2x Regular Rasengan AP, this feat be far more than just 18x. You 4 sets of COR Barrages and a remainder of one (Since you have 9 hitting at once). That would mean this feat is a +32x AP Amp given how Rasengan Barrage Works.
Rasengan Barrage's multiplier works by inverse rotations colliding together

Two Rasengans hitting together don't form the multiplier, there needs to be explicit evidence that they are inversely rotating

Rasengan Barrage's multiplier works by inverse rotations colliding together

Two Rasengans hitting together don't form the multiplier, there needs to be explicit evidence that they are inversely rotating
How about the fact Naruto labels it the same Jutsu? With just the “Chou” (Massive)??

Giant Rasenshuriken > Rasenshuriken Barrage > Chou Oodama Rasengan Barrage > Rasenshuriken > Chou Oodama Rasengan (I think?) > Rasengan Barrage > Base
Giant Rasenenshuriken would be a 64x boost
:standing:
I'll try to actually pull up numbers on this using adult Naruto:
177.48 Exatons (SPSM Rasengan) -> 354.96 EXT (SPSM Rasengan Barrage - Chou Oodama Rasengan - Rasenshuriken) -> 709.92 EXT (Rasenshuriken Barrage) -> 1419.84 EXT (Chou Oodama Rasenshuriken)

For conservatism and skeptics' sake (especially on this site), prolly not.
Those rasenshuriken barrages do count, I think?
I think in the animations we do see them literally spinning in inverse directions when hitting together (Such as the Chou Oodama Rasenshuriken he used against Sosig)

For conservatism and skeptics' sake (especially on this site), prolly not.
Ok, but then that takes me back to the COR scaling over RB Multiplier question?

That would still (For Scan 2 at least) result in an 18x Multiplier for all of them hitting at once instead of separately.

cd16dacf059d68a5212911a93c000cc7.jpg

We can also kinda tell from the way the blades are facing, given how shuriken work and spin

its crazy to think that according to the site a 4 year old Gohan can stand in the middle of the impact of those attacks and not even be scratched

This guy is like, not even Genin level in AP and base dura but would have a shield that can no sell Juubidamas.

A similar super soldier type character in Naruto would probably be like Kage level tho so 6-C.
How would he hold up in skill in if he was in the Narutoverse

Looking over the fights on profiles, stuff like Kaguya vs Isshiki probably should be redone?
Given the fact that we know that Isshiki can seal people by just, doing what Kawaki did to Naruto and Hinata.
Also better AP

How would he hold up in skill in if he was in the Narutoverse
Completely different combat style, but assuming similar AP and he has his shield I think he can compete with chunin at least in H2H. Iron Man needed an AI to analyze his combat style to beat him even with an AP advantage in his favor

If this is true then......idk how stupid Isshiki is. His intelligence section needs a revamp. Bro must have sub-dog lvl intelligence.
I think he just didn't want to seal Naruto and Sasuke?
In the Jigen v Sasuke and Naruto fight, we can somewhat assume that he just had shit body and probably couldn't teleport them there.
For the Isshiki v everyone else fight, I guess we can assume that he just thought he could kill everyone and then just couldn't seal Naruto because he was beating his ass

Ten tails absorb chakra from the planet which include it GPE and KE plus its called a world ending beast, and I don't think that narrativly speaking a continent busting ten tails is impressive considering we already have lesser tail beast that can do that.
So no feats for ten tails ether? Damn.
I'm pretty sure it's stated that he's considered one of the strongest Shinobi ever, making him better than the Sannin, and as we all know, they used to be moon level.
The Sannin destroyed a moon?

Naruto was just standing there with minimal movement. It was Isshiki who was running back to Nard repeatedly. He could've easily used that time to seal.
We can see him in one of the panels try to grab Naruto, so it could very well be that.
After that, Naruto just starts beating him up. And Isshiki was pretty enraged too, and acting relatively irrationally, especially given the fact that his lifespan kept shrinking.
Plus, we do see that portal sealing does require quite a bit of speed to actually do given that Boruto could react to it and counter it.
boruto_naruto_next_generations_78_13.jpg

Daikokuten right?
Portaling them to the Daikokuten dimension, yeah

Still think we should have a prime Hiruzen key that actually gives him a rating (High 6-B), rather than just far higher

Back