• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I said what I said
Steam Community :: :: minato flying raijin level 2

Apparently these are the leaks if so yikes.
Amado sees Kawaki knocked via monitor.
Boruto and KK are somewhere.
Boruto head back to the village with FTG because a toad saw Konoha shinobi killed.
Jura seems to mention Kurama when talking with Himawari and co.
Kawaki wakes up and talks with Delta
Shikamaru talking with Boruto when he is in the village this KK is watching via toad.
Kawaki and Boruto encounter they talk and the fight start with the sneak peek page.
Kawaki summons more rods, but Boruto dodge them.
Kawaki tries to attack Boruto with Big Hand, but Boruto punches him in the stomach throwing him away.
Kawaki activates Kama v1 and Boruto's Kama react via resonance so it's spreading, but he flies away.
This Jura seems to be able to use Bijuudama via eye...it explodes.
Sarada and Sumire are running towards the commotion
Inoji saves Himawari and co they escape using his bird.
Jura and Hidari talk same for Himawari and co.
Suddenly Himawari is in the Bijuu plane and it's a mini Kurama.
End.

Apparently these are the leaks if so yikes.
Boruto and KK are somewhere.
Boruto head back to the village with FTG because a toad saw Konoha shinobi killed.
Jura seems to mention Kurama when talking with Himawari and co.
Kawaki wakes up and talks with Delta
Shikamaru talking with Boruto when he is in the village this KK is watching via toad.
Kawaki and Boruto encounter they talk and the fight start with the sneak peek page.
Kawaki summons more rods, but Boruto dodge them.
Kawaki tries to attack Boruto with Big Hand, but Boruto punches him in the stomach throwing him away.
Kawaki activates Kama v1 and Boruto's Kama react via resonance so it's spreading, but he flies away.
This Jura seems to be able to use Bijuudama via eye...it explodes.
Sarada and Sumire are running towards the commotion
Inoji saves Himawari and co they escape using his bird.
Jura and Hidari talk same for Himawari and co.
Suddenly Himawari is in the Bijuu plane and it's a mini Kurama.
End.
Always knew that kurama would return, because it was hinted during his death but never in my wildest dream would I have guessed that Himawari was going to be the way he returns

Really? Cuz it was one of those youtube thumbnail ahh theories that was really popular among goons.
I held hope that kishi won't do something so predictable and maybe introduce kurama in a better way, guess I was wrong

Also, atleast now we know how Himawari was able to knock out nard and I bet you this kurama is going to be stronger then he previously was

Unironically one of the best covers in TBV. Chapters and Volumes included.
for sure lol

it has alot of personality and it's a fresh of breath air from the usual.

also maybe it's just me, but im starting to like Inojin's new design? the cover makes him look valid compared to what we've been getting in the manga

I held hope that kishi won't do something so predictable and maybe introduce kurama in a better way, guess I was wrong

Also, atleast now we know how Himawari was able to knock out nard and I bet you this kurama is going to be stronger then he previously was
Daemon freaked out when he sensed this mini kurama.

So, Mini Kurama>>NL Code>Jigen>>SPSM KCM Naruto>>>Kurama (How cute, it's come full circle)

Honestly Nard had no chance.

Back