• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kaguya's dimensions

The different worlds to which the mother of chakra teleports

The six dimensions to which Kaguya can teleport are very distant from each other. It takes an enormous amount of chakra to instantly reach these six worlds. The primitive space is a desert and rocky world covered with mountains, where Kaguya heals her wounds quickly and easily and is able to recover her chakra reserves by absorbing the energy of the victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi (mugen bukuyom This world is connected to the other five dimensions and constitutes a transit zone that allows her to reach them more easily

SIX WORLDS

The other five dimensions have very different morphological characteristics and are only connected through space-time doors that Kaguya opens and closes as she pleases. In addition to primitive space, the first dimension is a land with lots of lava and volcanoes, where only people capable of flying the future in the air can fight. The second dimension is an icy world with high peaks and deep valleys covered in eternal snows

A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT

Kaguya's dimensions are uninhabited and hostile territories where no human being could survive The third dimension is a barren desert, with dunes stretching as far as the eye can see. The fourth dimension is an endless sea of acid, which tears apart everything it touches The last dimension is a geometric world whose very intense force of gravity makes any displacement or movement almost impossible.

AN INTERDIMENSIONAL JUTSU

Kaguya's most powerful and extraordinary techniques are her space-time jutsus. By using them, she can teleport and take her enemies to other dimensions. This technique results from the combination of two different abilities: amenominaka and yomotsu hirasaka. The former is an interdimensional jutsu which, thanks to the power of the rinne sharingan, allows Kaguya to instantly take her enemies to alternative dimensions using their specificities as tactical advantages: rivers of lava, glacial mountains or seas of acid. With the yomotsu hirasaka, her second ability, Kaguya is able to tear the fabric of space-time, thus creating portals that give access to her alternative dimensions or, like Obito's kamui, which allow her to launch Felampago attacks against her opponents from impossible angles.

THE SIX DIMENSIONS

The interdimensional leap takes Kaguya's enemies suddenly and unexpectedly to a hostile new Universe.

This guide is only available in Portuguese

Have had these scans since April of last year

Yes because Dragon Ball is popular and has the reputation of being "strong" but I don't think they win matchups left and right.
As a Dragon Ball fan i have to agree, although the verse is quite strong in terms of destruction and deeds, it still lacks hax to beat characters, furthermore, all hax fights Goku goes to break them with stronger ki

I’m a little confused on how the third tsuchikage could learn the particle style kekkai toutia from the 2nd when it’s supposed to be bloodline bound

IIRC Ay and Onoki do say this:
0525-022.png

0525-023.png

Maybe the 2nd and the 3rd Tsuchikage share the same bloodline or something close enough? Or it might be a similar case to Yamato and cell implants?

You don't need a bloodline to combine multiple chakra natures, it's just hard.
Technically you can by stacking a technique on to another like hiruzen using earth style and fire style individual. But to have a style like lava,gale,ice or particle I thought was supposed to be impossible unless your related by blood,got that person’s cells or eyes.

Technically you can by stacking a technique on to another like hiruzen using earth style and fire style individual. But to have a style like lava,gale,ice or particle I thought was supposed to be impossible unless your related by blood,got that person’s cells or eyes.
You can combine Chakra Natures and stuff without that, I believe that was stated in a few novels and databooks, it's just really hard to do it.

Aight so we have a problem here. The Last Naruto's profile states that he's at least 4.3 GT possibly 88.74 ET, but his BSM form is at most 44.37 ET. What happened to that possibly rating? Why is Base Naruto possibly stronger than his BSM form?? Same goes for Toneri.

Aight so we have a problem here. The Last Naruto's profile states that he's at least 4.3 GT possibly 88.74 ET, but his BSM form is at most 44.37 ET. What happened to that possibly rating? Why is Base Naruto possibly stronger than his BSM form?? Same goes for Toneri.
It's from Base Naruto~Sasuke. But yeah they really shouldn't be scaling fully to these levels.

I'm not waiting for someone else to do it, I just don't know if I'd be the only one working on these things which would be extremely annoying
I'm also thinking of watching the Naruto movies that I haven't watched lately. I have in mind the feats and haxes in some elephant sections. If you want, let's create Anime profiles together. We can open a general discussion called "Naruto (Anime)" where we can all discuss the Anime Canon and feats in the Movies.

I'm also thinking of watching the Naruto movies that I haven't watched lately. I have in mind the feats and haxes in some elephant sections. If you want, let's create Anime profiles together. We can open a general discussion called "Naruto (Anime)" where we can all discuss the Anime Canon and feats in the Movies.
By the way, are all Naruto films canon?

So I was arguing with this one Naruto Youtuber and they bring up some good points… Kishimoto didn’t directly write the Databooks and sure enough, I can’t find anything in the databooks that credit him as the author of it, and based in Kishimoto’s own words about the creation of the book, it seems more like he just gave his blessing on it…

But his level of involvement was the same as the official “Anime Profile Guides” that were released. Am I missing something? Or do we accept those as somewhat Canon as well? Or am I missing something vital? 🤔

Only The Last movie is Canon. There is also a movie where they fight Momoshiki. But the movie version, novel version and manga version of this movie are different. If I'm not mistaken, the manga version is considered canon in this wiki.
I see, i thought the films were canon to the anime, especially the best Naruto movie Blood Prison :3

So I was arguing with this one Naruto Youtuber and they bring up some good points… Kishimoto didn’t directly write the Databooks and sure enough, I can’t find anything in the databooks that credit him as the author of it, and based in Kishimoto’s own words about the creation of the book, it seems more like he just gave his blessing on it…

But his level of involvement was the same as the official “Anime Profile Guides” that were released. Am I missing something? Or do we accept those as somewhat Canon as well? Or am I missing something vital? 🤔
Are you talking about the guide i mentioned here?

I had one movie. There were people who said that since that movie was a novel, it should be canon. I think that movie is this movie. I coded it as a Raikage movie in my mind.
It's canon in broad strokes, because it has too many contradictions to be fully canon.

Back