• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A Lightning Blade was thrown...?
Mbw8zpl.png

Even for translations? Those aren’t exactly text explanations, rather it’s just putting the words which are already on the picture in a caption below it in English which we can read. I’m not advocating linking to social media posts.
Well, I suppose that might work, but there is a chance that Imgur will delete them, so more important information should preferably still be hosted in our wiki.

And if tier 2 happens, lets hope that it aint 2-C. (Don't get me wrong, I like 2-C but do you really want CRT's where the universe numbers are being rotated faster than a blunt from 1992?

I like that the zombies get to keep there personality’s, makes things so much more interesting especially to see ancient kage. Though I kinda hoped kabuto could bring back jiraya to face off agianst naruto but eh

Not really? Like maybe it's my bad memory but I think Dragon Ball is mostly meme matchups or matchups they know they can win, that on top of their massive scaling chains which Naruto doesn't really have, and their hax is decent but not Tier 2 level decent you know? Like Danny Phantom barely thrives in Tier 2 and he's more haxed than the Narutoverse, at least from my perspective.

Kaguya's dimensions

The different worlds to which the mother of chakra teleports

The six dimensions to which Kaguya can teleport are very distant from each other. It takes an enormous amount of chakra to instantly reach these six worlds. The primitive space is a desert and rocky world covered with mountains, where Kaguya heals her wounds quickly and easily and is able to recover her chakra reserves by absorbing the energy of the victims of the Infinite Tsukuyomi (mugen bukuyom This world is connected to the other five dimensions and constitutes a transit zone that allows her to reach them more easily

SIX WORLDS

The other five dimensions have very different morphological characteristics and are only connected through space-time doors that Kaguya opens and closes as she pleases. In addition to primitive space, the first dimension is a land with lots of lava and volcanoes, where only people capable of flying the future in the air can fight. The second dimension is an icy world with high peaks and deep valleys covered in eternal snows

A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT

Kaguya's dimensions are uninhabited and hostile territories where no human being could survive The third dimension is a barren desert, with dunes stretching as far as the eye can see. The fourth dimension is an endless sea of acid, which tears apart everything it touches The last dimension is a geometric world whose very intense force of gravity makes any displacement or movement almost impossible.

AN INTERDIMENSIONAL JUTSU

Kaguya's most powerful and extraordinary techniques are her space-time jutsus. By using them, she can teleport and take her enemies to other dimensions. This technique results from the combination of two different abilities: amenominaka and yomotsu hirasaka. The former is an interdimensional jutsu which, thanks to the power of the rinne sharingan, allows Kaguya to instantly take her enemies to alternative dimensions using their specificities as tactical advantages: rivers of lava, glacial mountains or seas of acid. With the yomotsu hirasaka, her second ability, Kaguya is able to tear the fabric of space-time, thus creating portals that give access to her alternative dimensions or, like Obito's kamui, which allow her to launch Felampago attacks against her opponents from impossible angles.

THE SIX DIMENSIONS

The interdimensional leap takes Kaguya's enemies suddenly and unexpectedly to a hostile new Universe.

This guide is only available in Portuguese

Not really? Like maybe it's my bad memory but I think Dragon Ball is mostly meme matchups or matchups they know they can win, that on top of their massive scaling chains which Naruto doesn't really have, and their hax is decent but not Tier 2 level decent you know? Like Danny Phantom barely thrives in Tier 2 and he's more haxed than the Narutoverse, at least from my perspective.
Dragon Ball is one of the most popular verses in VS matches

I'm genuine invested in how the anime would scale (with the tons of extra feats done (Naruto's Rasenshuriken vs that absorption guy, Gelel stone continent bombing, Zero Tails Canon thing being able to wipe the 5 nations instantly, etc.)
You can try get those feat calced and maybe find some other feats.

Back