• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm also thinking of watching the Naruto movies that I haven't watched lately. I have in mind the feats and haxes in some elephant sections. If you want, let's create Anime profiles together. We can open a general discussion called "Naruto (Anime)" where we can all discuss the Anime Canon and feats in the Movies.
if u do end up making profiles, keep it here coz it's less work to follow 1 Naruto thread

if u do end up making profiles, keep it here coz it's less work to follow 1 Naruto thread
If I create a profile, I won't open the CRT immediately anyway. I will send you the user blog link and we will discuss it here first. I will also ask you something. If anime profiles are made, will the calculations from the manga become unusable? So, will the same calculations for the feat in the manga have to be made for the feat in the anime?

yes, you'll have to calc the anime versions for them to be used for the anime profiles.
So for now we need to calc these scenes:

Naruto holding the Colossal Snake
Jirobu LS calculation
Zaku's calculation
All Chibaku Tensei calculations
Bijuu Dama calculations
Madara's tengai shinsei
Light Fang calculation

Is there any other?

I... what? Do they mean they're doing Hiden movies, or are they doing multiverse slop, or is there gonna be crossovers, what does that mean?
Probably just breaking the series down into arcs.

Example:
  1. Movie 1 = Land Of Waves
  2. Movie 2 = First Half of CE
  3. Movie 3 = Second Half of CE
Etc…

Edit: Yeah, Naruto would take at least 6 movies just to cover Part 1.

Last edited:
Honestly I never got the appeal of adapting arcs into movies, like...it always ends up imperfect or lacking in something.

Hiroyuki Sanada as Hiruzen would go extremely hard!

hiroyuki-sanada-shogun-cover.jpg

Honestly I never got the appeal of adapting arcs into movies, like...it always ends up imperfect or lacking in something.
Depends on how you do it. For even for CBM’s. The arcs are too long to adapt “as is”, so you have to cut and rework things to fit and flow better.

But if the Screenwriter is shit, then it doesn’t matter… 🤷‍♂️

So for now we need to calc these scenes:

Naruto holding the Colossal Snake
Jirobu LS calculation
Zaku's calculation
All Chibaku Tensei calculations
Bijuu Dama calculations
Madara's tengai shinsei
Light Fang calculation

Is there any other?
I mean, there's a ton of new feats in the anime, so those should be calculated too.
In the Chikara arc, there's a cloud feat.
In the Gelel movie, there's something about blowing up a continent.
In the Will of Fire movie, there's Naruto's Rasenshuriken.
In the Iforgotthename movie there's that zero tails canon that can blast all the five great nations away instantly.
Etc.

Is there a thread about the Boruto anime canon and manga? Like what's "allowed" to scale and what's not.
both are canon. we take manga adaption over anime if they both cover the same material.

In instances where the manga off screens a fight and the anime adapts it, we use the anime (like Sakura vs Shin)

both are canon. we take manga adaption over anime if they both cover the same material.

In instances where the manga off screens a fight and the anime adapts it, we use the anime (like Sakura vs Shin)
Why don't we use the anime version of fights if both are canon?

Shouldn't naruto get resistance to soul manipulation because he has invulnerability to ninjustsu which is made of spiritual and physical energy. And the TSO negates any ninjustsu except ones with nature energy so,

Nature energy ninjustsu > TSO > ninjustsu

or this isn't applicable at all

The 4th kazekage really experimented on 3 of his own kids, killed his wife and screwed over his son. L father/husband, garaa a better man then cuz I would have just sealed his ass immediately and kept it movin

Back