• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I always said SPSM was pointless. People kept arguing Naruto had SPSM in Boruto to say be wasn't needed but look, it isn't even acknowledged. Otherwise why would Kurama say Naruto lost his superhuman capabilities.

As for Sage Mode, I hope it comes back as the main go to for Naruto but even that hasn't been relevant for a long time.
What do you mean that SPSM wasn't acknowledged in Boruto?

Naruto even asked Kurama what made Baryon Mode different from his BM and SPSM.

The things is that in Boruto seems what made Naruto be special and have superhuman capabilities was Kurama... I am really sure that this will be used in the future maybe Delat will say something...

What do you mean that SPSM wasn't acknowledged in Boruto?

Naruto even asked Kurama what made Baryon Mode different from his BM and SPSM.
In Naruto, SPSM boost >> Kurama boost. It's what got Naruto near Juubidara and Kaguya levels but in Boruto, Kurama boost >> SPSM otherwise, again, Kurama wouldn't have made that statement if SPSM was still considered a god tier boost.

In Naruto, SPSM boost >> Kurama boost. It's what got Naruto near Juubidara and Kaguya levels but in Boruto, Kurama boost >> SPSM otherwise, again, Kurama wouldn't have made that statement if SPSM was still considered a god tier boost.
No, just Baryon Mode is above SPSM not your regular Kurama boost

I just laugh at the comment sections and how they "feel" about fictional characters lol
Yeah, that can be kept to themselves or friends that are fine with you rambling on and on about them lol

But then again, this may be hypocritical coming from the dude that talks about how Psykos is best girl in the OPM discussion thread lol

BONKSANOO.jpeg

kurma chakra was always red and naruto's was orange/Yellow/gold
Even if naruto use kurama chakra we won't know it unless it was stated since naruto can convert others chakra types to his or vise versa

how does it work?
This comes from the Limited Death Manipulation on Nagato's profile

"He can put his or another persons chakra into a target and control them as his own body albeit weaker, once the chakra runs out the target dies he also gains Weapon Creation and Power Mimicry from using this Jutsu as it recreates their weapons and the abilities the weapons have he also gets these from people removing tags in set places that makes a copy of the person with the same abilities"

I'm not sure what ability it comes from, but I guess it's part of the Six Paths Technique?

The scaling in Boruto is beyond bad... It doesn't make sense in the Naruto world. And if it wasn't for the previous series it wouldn't be high at all.

Not trying to be rude but every new chapter makes me hoping for its cancelation.

The scaling is so weird with how those kids took care of Boro
about that Boro could be Maybe 7-C and Naruto confirmed that he was holding Back in order to not Kill Delta
we really should make a crt about the level of the Kara inner

IMO, Naruto holding back against Delta doesn't remove the fact that Delta was able to harm Naruto. Unless we say that Naruto also intentionally lowered his Durability for some reason.

The scaling in Boruto is beyond bad... It doesn't make sense in the Naruto world. And if it wasn't for the previous series it wouldn't be high at all.

Not trying to be rude but every new chapter makes me hoping for its cancelation.
So you hope it gets canceled because you don't like the scaling? Do yourself a favor and watch the anime, hopefully it'll make sense to you

Back