• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I gotta reread the boro fight, but the only way I could rationalize Sarada harming Boro is that Boruto and Kawaki (with karma) weakened him and thus his durability went down or something.

IMO the only version of Boro that could possibly be Tier 5 (Maybe just in Durability) is his octopus form for taking hits from Otsutsuki Form Boruto before getting One-Shot with a giant Rasengan

I guess that probably makes sense. That'd be funny if a CRT comes out and we make Boro Multi-City Block Level+. But like Popted2 said, Sarada chidori could be amping her AP like how when Boruto managed to hurt Momoshiki with a rasengan.

I guess that probably makes sense. That'd be funny if a CRT comes out and we make Boro Multi-City Block Level+. But like Popted2 said, Sarada chidori could be amping her AP like how when Boruto managed to hurt Momoshiki with a rasengan.
But we don't scale Base Boruto to Fused Momoshiki, who has actual feats, do we?

All Base Boro has is a statement and feats that delivered short of that statement.

But we don't scale Base Boruto to Fused Momoshiki, who has actual feats, do we?
I'm not scaling Boruto himself but just the jutsu he used, like how Naruto was much weaker than Kabuto in part 1 but Naruto still one shot Kabuto anyway. Idk why Boruto's rasengan wouldn't scale since it quite clearly did some damage to Momoshiki. Are there anti-feats I'm not aware of?

I'm not scaling Boruto himself but just the jutsu he used, like how Naruto was much weaker than Kabuto in part 1 but Naruto still one shot Kabuto anyway. Idk why Boruto's rasengan wouldn't scale since it quite clearly did some damage to Momoshiki. Are there anti-feats I'm not aware of?
pretty sure a stronger version borutos rasengan could not kill deepa

Idk why Boruto's rasengan wouldn't scale since it quite clearly did some damage to Momoshiki. Are there anti-feats I'm not aware of?
I present to you Shojoji, At least 8-A, whose Durability Description is "Survived a Rasengan from Boruto", and exists both in Manga and Anime.

If you want to scale Boruto's Rasengan to Fused Momoshiki for doing damage, Shojoji should also be scaled.

I thought the power levels would come down after the nerfs but guess not.

I seriously don't want to see 13 year olds beating god tiers.

It all depends on how strong these other Cyborgs really are.

Code has a statement of being stronger than Jigen from Amado, a statement from Isshiki that Code has his power, and has the benefit of having a Karma Seal himself.

So potentially Code might have 3 forms similar to Jigen:

A Base Form, Karma Seal, and Partial Otsutsuki Form

Divided between "Sealed" and "Unsealed" Keys

It all depends on how strong these other Cyborgs really are.
The other cyborgs are also stronger than Jigen.
latest

The other cyborgs are also stronger than Jigen.
latest
Yes I know they're stated to be stronger than Jigen but they didn't specify which version of Jigen.

At worst they scale above Base/Karma Seal Jigen, at best they scale above Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen.

We don't want them to have the same situation with Boro do we?

They're not like Code who has two statements, and a Karma, and apparently has his true power sealed.

Yes I know they're stated to be stronger than Jigen but they didn't specify which version of Jigen.

At worst they scale above Base/Karma Seal Jigen, at best they scale above Partial Otsutsuki Form Jigen.
They were said to scale above Jigen, there's no need for dragging it on your whether or not they mean Karma Jigen. The question is is Amado talking Isshiki in Jigen's body or Isshiki himself.

They were said to scale above Jigen, there's no need for dragging it on your whether or not they mean Karma Jigen. The question is is Amado talking Isshiki in Jigen's body or Isshiki himself.
They only mention Jigen, and that after the other cyborgs were scrapped or hidden away, Amado ended up with Kashin Koji to take down Jigen.

Amado would have lots of information on Jigen but not Isshiki's true form.

And other thing we don't know is if the other Cyborgs are naturally stong or have a transformation that makes them stronger than Jigen.

They're either similar to Delta or need a transformation like Kashin Koji.

IMO, Base Naruto is more or less the same, he just doesn't have access to SPSM and any abilities specific to Kurama.

He still has his own Six Paths Chakra, individual pieces of the other Bijuu, and technically he still should have Low-Mid Regen if he uses the Bijuu Chakra to heal himself.

IMO, Base Naruto is more or less the same, he just doesn't have access to SPSM and any abilities specific to Kurama.

He still has his own Six Paths Chakra, individual pieces of the other Bijuu, and technically he still should have Low-Mid Regen if he uses the Bijuu Chakra to heal himself.
Is it ever made clear that Naruto retained or has his own six paths chakra?

From my understanding by Kaguya looking at them with her byakugan and Hagoromo's statements, the chakra were on their ying and yang seals, which went back Hagoromo.

From my understanding by Kaguya looking at them with her byakugan and Hagoromo's statements, the chakra were on their ying and yang seals, which went back Hagoromo.
Naruto and Sasuke still had SPSM and Rinnegan respectively in their final battle after the Seals returned to Hagoromo

Naruto and Sasuke still had SPSM and Rinnegan respectively in their final battle after the Seals returned to Hagoromo
Yes but from my understanding, it seems that six paths chakra/seals is another separate power up from rinnegan/SPSM.

As in Naruto got six paths chakra/seal + SPSM + Biju, while Sasuke got six paths chakra/seal + rinnegan + sharingan.

Yes but from my understanding, it seems that six paths chakra/seals is another separate power up from rinnegan/SPSM.

As in Naruto got six paths chakra/seal + SPSM + Biju, while Sasuke got six paths chakra/seal + rinnegan + sharingan.
The seals did nothing for their powers.
They are simply there to start the Chibaku Tensei technique, and even then the chakra required to create the Moon is Naruto and Sasuke's and not from the seal.
They lost the seals at the end of the Kaguya fight and Sasuke was even stronger than when he just got his Rinnegan, which wouldn't make much sense if the Seal was that important for his strength.

The seals did nothing for their powers.
They are simply there to start the Chibaku Tensei technique, and even then the chakra required to create the Moon is Naruto and Sasuke's and not from the seal.
The seals contained the six paths chakra and was necessary for the Chibaku Tensei.

They lost the seals at the end of the Kaguya fight and Sasuke was even stronger than when he just got his Rinnegan, which wouldn't make much sense if the Seal was that important for his strength.
Sasuke getting more familiar with the Rinnegan's abilities and being able to use it more efficiently doesn't mean his ap, durability and speed got stronger.

Ahhhhhhh, the good old days! I fondly remember 8-C Kakashi (with Raikiri only, of course) and 7-A Perfect Susano'o. MHS God tiers is always a nice bonus too.

Back