• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean it's not like it'll go away since it was in reference to his Six Paths Sage Mode. He just doesn't have it anymore. Even though he should still have some Chakra from the other tailed beasts aside from Kurama
The other Tailed Beasts are non-existent in the Boruto Manga other than Gyuki

The Boruto manga forgot how to count lower than 8, so only the Eight, Nine and Ten-Tails exist.

So I guess some new lore on god trees which includes a comp Narutoverse to be included in Codes God form
7817752-4341823169-0055-.png

Kido from the Sakura novel collected a bit of Naruto's tissues from Valley of the End, and used it to mass-produce Kurama's Tailed Beast Chakra, and he took clues from how Kinkaku and Ginkaku gained Kurama's Chakra. Orochimaru can easily work based on that.

Can't wait for Code (Boro level) to fodderize Naruto and Sasuke.

Kido from the Sakura novel collected a bit of Naruto's tissues from Valley of the End, and used it to mass-produce Kurama's Tailed Beast Chakra, and he took clues from how Kinkaku and Ginkaku gained Kurama's Chakra. Orochimaru can easily work based on that.

Can't wait for Code (Boro level) to fodderize Naruto and Sasuke.
ohhhhh in this case maybe he can

It's pretty cool how Amado mentioned 2 children being left for Karma gaining and it immediately cuts off Kawaki's flashback.
Code was the other kid that survived and that's why he's secretly jealous of Kawaki, who gained a real Karma and didn't want it.

Bad chapter. I am impressed that nobody here wrote that Kurama told Naruto that he will no longer have his Superhuman strength. Many times has been implied in this series that Kurama is Naruto's main power....

I will say once again that the power scaling in Boruto is all over the place...

Bad chapter. I am impressed that nobody here wrote that Kurama told Naruto that he will no longer have his Superhuman strength. Many times has been implied in this series that Kurama is Naruto's main power....

In a nutshell,

Kurama Chakra > Six Paths Chakra + Biju Chakra (1 to 8) when it comes to Boruto

Probably because Kurama is directly tied to all of Naruto's transformations. Whenever he entered any of his forms, he's always had a half of Kurama within him. The proportion of other Tailed Beast stored within Naruto was never comparable to the full halves of Kurama that Naruto had, so it stands to reason that Kurama is the biggest proponent for anything not Sage Mode.

There was a feat calculated for him and the moon thing, if that gets accepted that will probably be where his tier is placed.

Not sure, they all specify Naruto's chakra without any mention of Kurama whenever they talk about it though the orange color does seem like it could point to Kurama being involved.

Yup, the Chakra cloak looks like it was the basis for that transformation so SOSPM should be gone now.
Yeah cause Kishimoto is dumb. the cloak we see is just Naruto using KCM with SPSM so really the actual SPSM wouldnt disappear but again Kishimoto is gonna think that the cloak is also part of the transformation

I always said SPSM was pointless. People kept arguing Naruto had SPSM in Boruto to say he wasn't nerfed but look, it isn't even acknowledged. Otherwise why would Kurama say Naruto lost his superhuman capabilities.

As for Sage Mode, I hope it comes back as the main go to for Naruto but even that hasn't been relevant for a long time.

Last edited:
Back