• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou's radiation would probably kill them since, from my knowledge, his level of radiation manipulation is some of the best on the wiki. I believe you can argue that Delta could resist it however since she's a full cyborg rather than a partial one, like Ada and Daemon.
Garou's passive radiation emits 50-100 gray radiation.And maybe she can resist it

Why is it that most of the Naruto profile speed explanations is "Kept up with this character"? I clicked on the characters that other characters kept up with but all it did was show me how x character is massively hypersonic for keeping up with another character, who kept up with another character and so on

I heard the statement that places minato at hashirama lvl got debunked. Apparently it was a mistrans
Means pretty much the same thing. Says that Kurama hasn't seen a ninja like Minato since Hashirama, which still suggests Minato's sealing is around that level.

It says since hashirama's era, not since hashirama himself
Not what I've heard. I checked the raws and it uses the kanji for first generation/founder which I believe is where the confusion comes from, but that's done in general when referring to Hokage, like when Tobirama said Minato's better at Shunshin than him, he called him Fourth Generation.

四代目貴様ワシ以上の瞬身使いよの
You, the fourth generation, are even better than I am at the blink of an eye.
main-qimg-d4f530db224a1584cf8988c5c8643631

Ngl, I'm gonna be a bit pissed if at the Time Skip, Characters without Six Paths Chakra will be able to match or be serious threats to Otsutsuki level characters w/o Hax. It still bugs the ever-loving shit outta me that the Kage's could hold their own to that degree. Like, they're just "randomly" able to fight on a higher level than Madara and Hashirama? Naruto and Sasuke could only keep up AFTER getting Six Paths Chakra. They would've been low diffed (BSM / EMS) by Obito if he wasn't wobbly in his convictions towards the end.

I just prefer common-sense approaches. If they are, give them a well thought out and reasonable reasons for being that strong, don't just "spring" it on us.

Ngl, I'm gonna be a bit pissed if at the Time Skip, Characters without Six Paths Chakra will be able to match or be serious threats to Otsutsuki level characters w/o Hax. It still bugs the ever-loving shit outta me that the Kage's could hold their own to that degree. Like, they're just "randomly" able to fight on a higher level than Madara and Hashirama? Naruto and Sasuke could only keep up AFTER getting Six Paths Chakra. They would've been low diffed (BSM / EMS) by Obito if he wasn't wobbly in his convictions towards the end.

I just prefer common-sense approaches. If they are, give them a well thought out and reasonable reasons for being that strong, don't just "spring" it on us.
The kage are probably not that strong given how they have a ton of anti feats in the anime .also besides darui it's easy to argue they don't scale.

To be honest, I don't like them being 5B for no reason either, but I like it more than Naruto and Sasuke just being 10 trillion times as strong as everyone else.

The kage are probably not that strong given how they have a ton of anti feats in the anime .also besides darui it's easy to argue they don't scale.
We shouldn't take anime anti feats seriously, same anime showcased jiraya fighting an adult sasuke lvl threat and not immediately dying.

As for them not scaling we know that bare minimum the other kage scale low end relative in speed, as they are capable of reacting to kinshiki and catching him offguard (something that probably wouldn't be possible if they weren't bare minimum low end relative)

They are also capable of harming Kinshiki with their ap, and they are capable of tanking/enduring fused momoshiki strikes
Gaara on the other hand actually probably scales equal to or above kinshiki as he's capable of successfully blocking fused momoshiki's strike.

So overall the kage probably do individually scale to kinshiki even if its just low end. This is also consistent with the narrative imo as Sasuke probably wouldn't bring people that don't even scale to the opponents he intends to fight.

We shouldn't take anime anti feats seriously, same anime showcased jiraya fighting an adult sasuke lvl threat and not immediately dying.
thats just stripping away the context, both sasuke and urashiki were heavily nerfed, and urashiki is def not a full power adult sasuke level threat, his not even a base level naruto threat. the entire time travel arc is a result him wanting to avoid fighting naruto directly. he is also bullied Jiraiya earlier on in the fight.

its canon, there are multiple statements for it from both WSJ editors and people like Ikemoto, the manga references the anime, hell Kishimoto himself has worked on stories for the anime.
So do you individually evaluate the manga and anime as separate entities (the anime timeline is probably not canon to the manga) or do you just mix the both resulting in weird conclusions?

thats just stripping away the context, both sasuke and urashiki were heavily nerfed, and urashiki is def not a full power adult sasuke level threat, his not even a base level naruto threat. the entire time travel arc is a result him wanting to avoid fighting naruto directly. he is also bullied Jiraiya earlier on in the fight.
Your right I dont know the context. But how heavily nerfed was urashiki to the extent he was a base jiraya contender?

Your right I dont know the context. But how heavily nerfed was urashiki to the extent he was a base jiraya contender?
full power Urashiki is likely Bijuu level unless he steals chakra. also shinobi can be nerfed to like Human levels as shown in the Kakashi novel.

we evalute them as one entity unless theres a strict contradiction then the manga takes precedence
But how do you evaluate anime only arcs and try to correspond them with manga feats/scaling when they dont exist in the same timeline? Also the anime momoshiki fight has a lot of interesting scenes and scaling implications, do you take those into account aswell or do you only choose to when its convenient?

Back