• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
12374314_760_1200_140090.webp

Because right here, Kakashi admits that Guy saved him from Madara's Godoudama

He saved him by moving him out of the way, not by kicking the TSO.
Hmm no no, Guy and Kakashi are right in the middle of the smoke swirl in anime, which means they haven't moved a bit, and the smoke serves as undeniable evidence that the Godoudama clashed with something that Guy unleashed 🤗🤗🤗🤗

The Mandela effect of guy being able to Harm tsb is a real thing. So many people think this and even I remembered guy doing this for some reason. But no the reason why this is a thing is because might guy does clapped tsbs in the ninja storm 4 game.

Too a degree, sure. Probably not an insane amount of radiation however, like Godzilla's atomic breath would probably kill them through the sheer amount of radiation it creates.

What about the garou's radiation?
Garou's radiation would probably kill them since, from my knowledge, his level of radiation manipulation is some of the best on the wiki. I believe you can argue that Delta could resist it however since she's a full cyborg rather than a partial one, like Ada and Daemon.

Back