• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick vs Ada/Eida (Boruto)

Ada doesn't fight, and never has so... it's either her hax works or she probably loses tbh

Rick vs Ada/eida (Boruto)

nothing equalized

eida:
rick:
Obv Rick. Rick have (Multiversal+ range) + mftl+ speed with space-car.
This thread for sba rules. But except range.
Rick range : multiversal+
Eida range : l2c
My friend said for eida, She's have ftl+ speed.
But rick mftl+ (prep-time).

Obv Rick. Rick have (Multiversal+ range) + mftl+ speed with space-car.
Eida range : l2c
My friend said for eida, She's have ftl+ speed.
Eida ftl (2.11c)

Ada just passively charms him and he can't do anything about it.

Ada FRA.
Rick have (Multiversal+ range) + mftl+ speed with space-car.
Eida range : l2c (my friend say)
My friend said for eida, She's have ftl speed.

Rick have (Multiversal+ range) + mftl+ speed with space-car.
Eida range : l2c (my friend say)
My friend said for eida, She's have ftl speed.
That's through Environmental Destruction, which is caused by Rick connecting all probable dimensions into one. He can't activate that instantly, nor does it scale to his own physical AP.

He doesn't start out inside of said car, that requires time which he doesn't have since Aida's Omnipotence is passive.

Range wouldn't matter since he would be affected by Ada's ability before he can utilize said range advantage.

Unless he has stuff which can negate the effectiveness of Ada's passive, he's getting affected by it before he can do anything.

Eida because I never seen Rick ever resist something like love hax. Obviously he COULD build something that could counter it but not before he's already affected. Though what's stopping Rick from building something that cures him and makes him immune and THEN kill Eida? The hax only stops him from harming Eida but it wouldn't stop Rick from countering it afterwards.

I didnt understand this text
  • Omnipotence: Omnipotence is the most powerful shinjutsu, accessible only to omnipotent and omniscient gods. It's said to be a programming language that the gods used to create worlds and that can make anything real. While not being an Ōtsutsuki, Ada was granted this power by having Shibai Ōtsutsuki's DNA infused into her through his remains, but due to the nature of the ability, Ada is unable to control it, manifesting it only through her subconscious desires. Ada has also shown to be able to manifest Omnipotence to grant others' wishes, as seen how Kawaki invoked it to grant his wish. Blood relatives and Ōtsutsuki are immune to Omnipotence and its known applications.
    • Charm: A result of Ada's subconscious desires to be loved which were made material by Omnipotence. Her desire to be loved results in anyone in her vicinity, men or women, into becoming completely captivated with her on an instinctual and unconscious level, unable to harm her or resist her commands.

Obv Rick. Rick, uzay arabasıyla (Multiversal+menzil) + mftl+ hıza sahiptir.
Bu konu sba kuralları içindir. Ama menzil hariç.
Rick aralığı: çok yönlü+
Eida aralığı: l2c
Arkadaşım eida için ftl+ Hızına sahip olduğunu söyledi.
Ama rick mftl+ (hazırlık zamanı).
Obv Rick. Rick, uzay arabasıyla (Multiversal+menzil) + mftl+ hıza sahiptir.
Arkadaşım eida için ftl+ Hızına sahip olduğunu söyledi.
Ama rick mftl+ (hazırlık zz

Obv Rick. Rick, uzay arabasıyla (Multiversal+ menzil) + mftl+ hıza sahiptir.
Arkadaşım eida için ftl+ hızına sahip olduğunu söyledi.
Ama rick mftl+ (hazırlık zamanı).
ada l2c Does not have range 💀

Evet, gerçekliği çarpıtan boyutlararası bir menzil var.
Boyutlararası aralığı senringan'dan gelir. eida'nın profilinde gerçeklik çarpıtmasının boyutlararası olduğunu göremiyorum, sadece senringan'ı gerçeklik çarpıtmasıyla karıştırıyorsun

Last edited:
Boyutlararası aralığı senringan'dan gelir. eida'nın profilinde gerçeklik çarpıtmasının boyutlararası olduğunu göremiyorum, sadece senringan'ı gerçeklik çarpıtmasıyla karıştırıyorsun
No, if you look carefully, "Memory Manipulation (rewrote everyone's memory on a global scale affecting the entire planet Earth[5] and the Kara's dimension[11])" Eida's profile says it affects Kara's dimension

Eida because I never seen Rick ever resist something like love hax. Obviously he COULD build something that could counter it but not before he's already affected. Though what's stopping Rick from building something that cures him and makes him immune and THEN kill Eida? The hax only stops him from harming Eida but it wouldn't stop Rick from countering it afterwards.
Eida's ap can overcome Rick's dura because he is affected by Eida's hax

Hayır, dikkatli gözlem, "Hafıza Manipülasyonu (tüm Dünya gezegenini[5] ve Kara'nın korumalarını[11] dünyanın genelini herkesin hafızasını yeniden yazdı)" Eida'nın profili Kara'nın çevresini kaplamasını söylüyor
If you want, I can send you the range part of eida as a Turkish translation. 💀

Hayır, dikkatli bakarsanız, "Hafıza Manipülasyonu (tüm Dünya gezegenini[5] ve Kara'nın boyutunu[11] etkileyen küresel ölçekte herkesin hafızasını yeniden yazdı)" Eida'nın profili Kara'nın boyutunu etkilediğini söylüyor
Kara s already in the planet 💀 As you said, on a global scale

It also affects the size of Kara. The light spread through space and probably traveled to Kara's Dimension
Kara Because it is already on the same planet as eida and affecting it on a global scale. Kara Also Affected Not in a separate dimension from Earth or on another planet

Kara Because it is already on the same planet as eida and affecting it on a global scale. Kara Also Affected Not in a separate dimension from Earth or on another planet
As I said, if Kara's dimension was on Earth, Eida would not have been given interdimensional range.

Kara's Dimension is not in the world, otherwise Eida would not have been given the interdimensional distance with the senrigan.
The reason why Senringa is given interdimensional range is that it can hear conversations from another dimension. The only reason for giving interdimensional range kara not and We see clearly that they are in the world

Back