• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Your Minato thread isn’t getting accepted
Well See About That Jack Donaghy GIF - Well See About That Jack Donaghy  30Rock - Discover & Share GIFs

Super shameless plug, but I've started a YouTube channel. If anyone of y'all is interested in seeing more of my bad takes, but in video format, you now know where to find that shitty content!

And, I'm pretty new to editing, and have no mic set up, so be gentle or else I'll make it my sole mission to downgrade your favorite verse into the dirt 🗿

Super shameless plug, but I've started a YouTube channel. If anyone of y'all is interested in seeing more of my bad takes, but in video format, you now know where to find that shitty content!

And, I'm pretty new to editing, and have no mic set up, so be gentle or else I'll make it my sole mission to downgrade your favorite verse into the dirt 🗿

Wait people on VSBW actually have voices?

Poggers, I sent this to my friend instead of explaining anything.
You suck lolololololo(Please downgrade Dragon Ball it would be so funny)

Could barely hear you at all

Should I make a crt for this? Some people think that kara's dimension is in the earth.

You know you could check the her profile right?

Range: Standard Melee Range, far higher with Charm, Interdimensional with Senrigan (Can see any event, even those that are happening in other dimensions, such as Isshiki's death[7] [which happened in Momoshiki's dimension[9]] and Code's last conversation with Isshiki's dead soul[7] [which happened in Kara's dimension[10]]) and Memory Manipulation (Rewrote everyone's memories on a global scale, affecting the entire planet Earth[5] and Kara's dimension[11]

You know you could check the her profile right?

Range: Standard Melee Range, far higher with Charm, Interdimensional with Senrigan (Can see any event, even those that are happening in other dimensions, such as Isshiki's death[7] [which happened in Momoshiki's dimension[9]] and Code's last conversation with Isshiki's dead soul[7] [which happened in Kara's dimension[10]]) and Memory Manipulation (Rewrote everyone's memories on a global scale, affecting the entire planet Earth[5] and Kara's dimension[11]
But her power affects Kara's size, there must be an inter-dimensional range

I get it now.

@Shadowbokunohero I wanted to ask your thoughts on the Canicity of the Boruto Anime POST Kodachi.

Iirc, Kodachi was the head of the writers room, set the general direction of the anime and approved of each Script, and according to the Editor & Chief of WSJ, Kodachi heavily monitored Characterization and such.

In addition to that, we also have statements from Boruto in the Manga, referencing the Academy Arc Field Trip as well as Kodachi flat out saying that is what it is. So, the anime is definitely a canon portrayal and depiction of the characters, BUT that was before Kodachi left the series.

Kishimoto’s level of involvement outside of the Academy Arcs and the Occasional Idea (Time Travel Arc / Chocho Arc), is unknown and as far as we know, no other source connected to the Manga replaced Kodachi, so now its STRICTLY Anime Only Personnel working on the Anime.

Do we still consider the part of the anime that is made AFTER Kkdachi left, canon or just like any other anime at that point?

When you downgrading naruto then?

Back