• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cool. In the meantime:

-Haku >= Zabuza and Kakashi

That, and the "jumping in the way of Raikiri" bits, one of which was while low on Chakra, one of which was as an Edo Tensei.

-Haku was low on Chakra for most of the fight

Keep that same energy! 🤙

Also, is it just me, or, mapped Base-to-Base, is CS2 > Baryon Mode? Like, for Naruto, it's Baryon Mode > 10x 6PSM > KSM > KM > SM > Base, but that depletes over time, with some Kurama Avatars mixed in, but CS2 would be 10x CS1 > Base, and that has fewer weaknesses and more hax.

Jirobo does have that statement where he says his power (in CS2) is 10x stronger than what it was previously. I dunno if this refers to his base form or his CS1 state.

Last edited:
Jirobo does have that statement where he says his power (in CS2) is 10x stronger than what it was previously. I dunno if this refers to his base form or his CS1 state.
I would say CSM 2 is a 10x Amp over CSM 1 because that lines up with his statement as he was in CSM 1 when Choji forced him into CSM 2.

Also, Kiba noted that CSM 2 Sakon had 10x the Chakra, not necessarily “strength”. So that’s also a bit of a monkey wrench. 😅

I would say CSM 2 is a 10x Amp over CSM 1 because that lines up with his statement as he was in CSM 1 when Choji forced him into CSM 2.

Also, Kiba noted that CSM 2 Sakon had 10x the Chakra, not necessarily “strength”. So that’s also a bit of a monkey wrench. 😅
10x the chakra doesn't necessarily discredit a 10x amp especially because of the Jirobo statement. I'd say it's fine.

IIRC 10x more Chakra is a 10x Amp if it's on the same person.

If I'm not mistaken the way we treat AP with NV characters is amount of Chakra times Chakra control. Since everyone's Chakra control capabilities are different you can't say Naruto is stronger than say Kakashi just because he has more Chakra than Kakashi. But if someone gains say twice as much Chakra they should be twice as strong, since the their Chakra control capabilities should be equal with or without the bonus.

This is why New Era Naruto SPSM is 300 ZT even though Fused Momoshiki is 150 ZT. Naruto had half his Chakra drained by Momo and he still clapped him. That means half-power Naruto scales to F.Momo which means full-power Naruto is 2x F.Momo.

10x the chakra doesn't necessarily discredit a 10x amp especially because of the Jirobo statement. I'd say it's fine.
True, but I can see people using that as an excuse to still deny it. I remember a few years ago someone here (Probably a IMade 💀 iirc) Arguing Pain vs Naruto discredits the Amp.

I wonder how strong Base Naruto would be after he befriended Kurama. After befriending him, Naruto can easily make a one-hand Rasengan, where before he had to use clones. Signifying a much better Chakra control, and he no longer has to suppress Kurama with his own Chakra.

Wasn't there a statement that Naruto's chakra would go from 4x Kakashis to 100x if he wasn't suppressing the Nine Tails?

idk if I agree that it should mean War Arc Base Naruto is 25x Early Shippuden Base Naruto but it's worth looking into I guess.

Wasn't there a statement that Naruto's chakra would go from 4x Kakashis to 100x if he wasn't suppressing the Nine Tails?

idk if I agree that it should mean War Arc Base Naruto is 25x Early Shippuden Base Naruto but it's worth looking into I guess.,
If we use that statement, Post-KCM2 Base Naruto would be High 7-A.

Early Shippuden Base Naruto is 7-B+ so that's at least 0.5315x baseline 7-A. If Post-KCM2 Base Naruto can access 25x more Chakra, his AP would be 13.2875x baseline 7-A. Which is 32,8% higher than baseline High 7-A. This is purely via Chakra amount increase and not factoring the vastly better Chakra control Naruto has after befriending Kurama, or any of the training he's done when mastering Sage Mode or gaining KCM1. Base Naruto could likely upscale to High 7-A+

If that's accepted, SM Naruto would be 6-C if a 10x SM Multiplier is accepted. KCM1 would also scale above it.

Early Shippuden Base Naruto is 7-B+ so that's at least 0.5315x baseline 7-A. If Post-KCM2 Base Naruto can access 25x more Chakra, his AP would be 13.2875x baseline 7-A. Which is 32,8% higher than baseline High 7-A. This is purely via Chakra amount increase and not factoring the vastly better Chakra control Naruto has after befriending Kurama, or any of the training he's done when mastering Sage Mode or gaining KCM1. Base Naruto could likely upscale to High 7-A+

If that's accepted, SM Naruto would be 6-C if a 10x SM Multiplier is accepted. KCM1 would also scale above it.
I do think the whole "Chakra amp of X value≠Stat amp of X value" only applies to characters with shitty or average chakra control
Shouldn't apply to Jonin level and above characters imo

I wonder how strong Base Naruto would be after he befriended Kurama. After befriending him, Naruto can easily make a one-hand Rasengan, where before he had to use clones. Signifying a much better Chakra control, and he no longer has to suppress Kurama with his own Chakra.
Hos base would be 4x Pre-War Arc Kakashi, I was gonna make a CRT about it but I got lazy

Also do you guys think Base Naruto's Cho Odama Rasengan could scale to EMS Edo Madara? Considering Madara had to bust out the Susanoo to block it.

Also do you guys think Base Naruto's Cho Odama Rasengan could scale to EMS Edo Madara? Considering Madara had to bust out the Susanoo to block it.
I don't think him whipping out the Susanoo is a clear indicator that he needed to.

Madara's a big show-off. He's even used Perfect Susanoo against the Five Kage despite not at all needing it to beat their asses.

On the P2 Naruto upgrade thread there's a discussion about multiple Rasengans adding up for an increase in AP. Rasengan Barrage is specifically noted in the databooks for being 2x stronger than normal. Since it's just.. Two Rasengans. Go figure. But if we accept it might open the potential for abuse. If we accept that stacking attacks multiple times over via clone spamming is an increase in AP, Naruto's AP in VS matches would be a LOT higher than what's listed on his profile.

Say SPSM Naruto is matched against a character equal to him in AP. If we say Rasenshuriken > Rasengan Barrage which is 2x normal Rasengan, Naruto could bust out the Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken (9 Rasenshurikens basically) and just immediately one shot his opponent with an 18x advantage?

And if we consider Naruto's Asura Avatar to be much more powerful than Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken. And then said Asura Avatar makes two big ass Rasenshurikens, each being 2x the power of Asura Avatar. We suddenly end up with Six Paths: Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken being at least 72x stronger than SPSM Naruto. And all of a sudden Naruto is 5-A. 💀

On the P2 Naruto upgrade thread there's a discussion about multiple Rasengans adding up for an increase in AP. Rasengan Barrage is specifically noted in the databooks for being 2x stronger than normal. Since it's just.. Two Rasengans. Go figure. But if we accept it might open the potential for abuse. If we accept that stacking attacks multiple times over via clone spamming is an increase in AP, Naruto's AP in VS matches would be a LOT higher than what's listed on his profile.

Say SPSM Naruto is matched against a character equal to him in AP. If we say Rasenshuriken > Rasengan Barrage which is 2x normal Rasengan, Naruto could bust out the Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken (9 Rasenshurikens basically) and just immediately one shot his opponent with an 18x advantage?

And if we consider Naruto's Asura Avatar to be much more powerful than Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken. And then said Asura Avatar makes two big ass Rasenshurikens, each being 2x the power of Asura Avatar. We suddenly end up with Six Paths: Ultra Big Ball Rasenshuriken being at least 72x stronger than SPSM Naruto. And all of a sudden Naruto is 5-A. 💀
Yeah, the main point is being 2 Rasengans hitting the same target with equal force, while rotating in opposite directions.

Yeah, the main point is being 2 Rasengans hitting the same target with equal force, while rotating in opposite directions.
I do agree with it since it's just two Rasengans. So 2x Naruto AP. Rasenshuriken and many of Naruto's other stronger techniques is stronger than Rasengan Barrage, so they get a 2x multiplier as well (High 6-C Super-Mini Tailed Beast Bomb? Lol.) The only issue is the potential abuse that clone rasengan spam can artificially jack up Naruto's AP.

I do agree with it since it's just two Rasengans. So 2x Naruto AP. Rasenshuriken and many of Naruto's other stronger techniques is stronger than Rasengan Barrage, so they get a 2x multiplier as well (High 6-C Super-Mini Tailed Beast Bomb? Lol.) The only issue is the potential abuse that clone rasengan spam can artificially jack up Naruto's AP.
Maybe people who upscale from him hitting them with a lot of Rasengans at once would get a Dura amp, but otherwise idk.

People be sleeping on Chouji fr.
Lmao true, the guy is easily the physically strongest out of Konoha 12 (discounting Nard and Sauce's megazords/super forms). Especially with Butterfly Mode.

Naruto would have to make a big ass Rasenshuriken in KCM1 to take him down, or just straight up use KCM2.

EMS Sasuke's Susanoo is also 6-C, this means that Butterfly Mode Chouji, would actually fight EQUALLY with a ******* Susanoo from EMS Sasuke. Unless he busts out Amaterasu.

Back