• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's funny to me that Sasuke was initially getting clowned by the Sound 4 but after the ritual he's arguably capable of clapping them all at their strongest state in base (or maybe I'm forgetting their stats).

It's funny to me that Sasuke was initially getting clowned by the Sound 4 but after the ritual he's arguably capable of clapping them all at their strongest state in base (or maybe I'm forgetting their stats).
You mean BoShippuden Sasuke? 🤔 Because nothing suggested After the Ritual, he was capable of beating them.

I mean, at least how the profiles put it, once his body fully adjusted to the course mark, he became 7-A while the CS2 Sound 4 are 7-C.

CS2 FV Sasuke is definitely stronger than any of the Sound Four.

CS1 Sasuke was already probably on a similar lvl to any of the Sound Four using CS1.

After the gourd, Sasuke was getting amped by the Curse Mark even in Base and then he got his 3T Sharingan on top of the amps CS1, CS2, and Chidori give him.

idk about soloing all four but he would definitely beat any of them in a 1v1.

He actually should be stronger than most of them, since not only his curse mark superior to theirs (it's the counterpart to Kimmimaro's curse mark while theirs is just run-of-the-mill curse mark) but he beats up Vermilion Mode Naruto with as much ease as Kimmimaro did it the fight prior.

I mean, at least how the profiles put it, once his body fully adjusted to the course mark, he became 7-A while the CS2 Sound 4 are 7-C.
The profiles have to be changed then because the Ritual only insured his body could use the power better, but when he fought S4 in the Village they low diffed his base when they weren’t clowning around anymore and Sakon destroyed his CSM 1 with his own. Even if Sasuke using CSM after the ritual was an amp from when he used it before (Which would be unquantifiable in the BEST circumstance), he has no feats or valid scaling to suggest he is stronger than S4 whom were already comfortably above Sasuke.

Idk how the profiles are justifying that logic. 🤔

Sasuke got blatantly stronger in Base after the ritual, before he was even and even slightly inferior to Base Naruto but after the ritual his base was stomping and clowning on him hard, Naruto needed the Rasengan and then Vermilion Mode to stand chance, even he says so as much that he was feeling the power of the curse mark without even using it.

The Sound Four believed two Leaf Jonin would be a difficult fight and needed to jump them while all using CS2.

Meanwhile, FV 3T Sasuke can fight KN0 Naruto(something on the level of Part 1 Kakashi) without CS1 or CS2.

They're not built the same.

CS2 FV Sasuke is definitely stronger than any of the Sound Four.

CS1 Sasuke was already probably on a similar lvl to any of the Sound Four using CS1.

After the gourd, Sasuke was getting amped by the Curse Mark even in Base and then he got his 3T Sharingan on top of the amps CS1, CS2, and Chidori give him.

idk about soloing all four but he would definitely beat any of them in a 1v1.
1.) What’re you basing that on? Base Sasuke was weaker than Base S4. CSM 1 Sasuke was weaker than CSM 1 Sakon. The amp (If any) he gets from using the CSM after the Ritual is Unquantifiable in comparison to the S4, so again, what is that based on?

2.)CSM 1 Sasuke was soloed by CSM 1 Sakon and Laughed at then lectured. Hell, Base Sasuke couldn’t even HARM Base Sakon with his strikes.

3.)Sasuke wasn’t amped by the CSM in Base. He was wondering “why” he could suddenly match and exceed Kn0 Naruto’s speed. It was a assumption on his part and he didn’t know he achieved a higher level Sharingan at the time. That’s a baseless assumption and CM has never shown to amp anyone in Base.

At best, Sasuke can arguably high diff Jirobo but even that is a baseless assumption.

That's not baseless, we ahave actual proof that Sasuke improved cause we compare his performance against Naruto Pre-Ritual and Post-Ritual, the ritual made his base far stronger than before.

Sasuke got blatantly stronger in Base after the ritual, before he was even and even slightly inferior to Base Naruto but after the ritual his base was stomping and clowning on him hard, Naruto needed the Rasengan and then Vermilion Mode to stand chance, even he says so as much that he was feeling the power of the curse mark without even using it.
Base Sasuke never showed superiority to Base Naruto in the way you’re describing. Base Naruto was able to react and hurt Base Sasuke (Draw Blood) with his strikes. The only times Base Naruto got “Clowned” as you put it was when Sasuke used CSM 1. Again, show me where Base Sasuke is shown to be as dominant as you are implying outside of CM Use.

That's not baseless, we ahave actual proof that Sasuke improved cause we compare his performance against Naruto Pre-Ritual and Post-Ritual, the ritual made his base far stronger than before.
There is no proof. Literally nothing changed. Base Naruto was able to react match and hurt Base Sasuke in that same fight. So where was the improvement? 🤔 Give me a chapter.

The Sound Four believed two Leaf Jonin would be a difficult fight and needed to jump them while all using CS2.

Meanwhile, FV 3T Sasuke can fight KN0 Naruto(something on the level of Part 1 Kakashi) without CS1 or CS2.

They're not built the same.
Where was Kn0 stated or shown to be on the level of pt 1 Kakashi. That never happened.

Sasuke literally punched him across the whole Valley of the end and Naruto went "What? He's different from before, he wasn't this strong!?"

Past he only got like one blow on Sasuke by surprise with clone ladder and then Sasuke never got hit by base Naruto again, he just keep landing blows and throwing him to the water.

2.)CSM 1 Sasuke was soloed by CSM 1 Sakon and Laughed at then lectured. Hell, Base Sasuke couldn’t even HARM Base Sakon with his strikes.
CS1 Sakon slapping him to the ground once and giving him a lecture isn't the same as him beating Sasuke. Not to mention Sasuke gets jumped by all of them and could still compete with their attacks and speed. Also not to mention Sakon is the strongest of the Sound Four.
3.)Sasuke wasn’t amped by the CSM in Base. He was wondering “why” he could suddenly match and exceed Kn0 Naruto’s speed. It was a assumption on his part and he didn’t know he achieved a higher level Sharingan at the time. That’s a baseless assumption and CM has never shown to amp anyone in Base.
Sasuke says his body is adapting and he's gaining power.

Along with the fact that Sasuke has the upper hand the entire first half of the fight when Naruto and he were previously relative.

Also, he knows you can achieve higher forms of Sharingan. He literally went from 1T Sharingan to 2T Sharingan in between LoWs and the Chunin Exams. He's also been shown reading the Uchiha Tablets to the point where he has some knowledge of Mangenkyo.

You saying he only assumed the Cursed Mark helped develop his Sharingan is a baseless assumption unless you have proof otherwise.

Sasuke has more authority to say how the Cursed Mark is affecting his body than you being skeptical about it.
At best, Sasuke can arguably high diff Jirobo but even that is a baseless assumption.
hell no.

Last edited:
Where was Kn0 stated or shown to be on the level of pt 1 Kakashi. That never happened.
He obliterated Haku(a Kakashi lvl combatant in the eyes of Zabuza)

His chakra being released made Kakashi briefly think it was Zabuza. With Zabuza saying his chakra was even bigger than Kakashi's

He stopped one of Orochimaru's snakes and made Orochimaru put a seal on him because he thought it would be annoying to deal with him.

Enraged KN0 is consistently on Kakashi's lvl(if not above). And in his fight with Sasuke he was at his most emotional to the point where he want further into the One Tails Cloak.

Even if you're charitable and say only One-Tailed Cloak Naruto is on the level of Part 1 Kakashi, that still means that CS2 Sasuke slams the Sound Four.

Last edited:
Also, just to drive the point home, Kabuto even say that he couldn't tell who would be stronger between Sasuke and Kimmimaro (Who's stronger than the Sound 4) after the ritual, which is supported by how both clowned on End Of Part I Enraged Vermilion Naruto (since Naruto was immensely angry against Kimmimaro as well).

Sasuke literally punched him across the whole Valley of the end and Naruto went "What? He's different from before, he wasn't this strong!?"

Past he only got like one blow on Sasuke by surprise with clone ladder and then Sasuke never got hit by base Naruto again, he just keep landing blows and throwing him to the water.
1.) Sasuke was amped by the Curse Mark and even complimented it’s power after that feat (Scans: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4) and note, Sasuke specifically references “WHEN THE CURSEMARK IS UNSEALED”.

2.) You seem to be under a misconception about that fight and Naruto and Sasuke’s Dynamic. Sasuke Kicked Naruto and he Returned the favor. Sasuke Punched Naruto into the water, they then Match each other, again, Sasuke then surprises Naruto with another Kick into the water before Sasuke decides to use Chidori.

That’s LITERALLY all Base Naruto vs Base Sasuke in VoTE 1. After that first Rasen-Chidori clash, Sasuke decides to use Curse Mark to finish Naruto and then that leads into Kn0 bodying him. So no, there is no “Sasuke was improved” bs in that fight. Compared to base Naruto, the same shit happened the LAST time they fought on the Hospital Roof. Sasuke outskilled Naruto and Naruto only landed 2 hits, one of which was blocked leading into the Fire Ball Jutsu. Period.

Your argument here is dead. Sasuke did not show improvement or being amped in base as you are implying. The ONLY times Sasuke clowned base Naruto was when he used CSM 1.

He obliterated Haku(a Kakashi lvl combatant in the eyes of Zabuza)

His chakra being released made Kakashi briefly think it was Zabuza. With Zabuza saying his chakra was even bigger than Kakashi's

He stopped one of Orochimaru's snakes and made Orochimaru put a seal on him because he thought it would be annoying to deal with him.

Enraged KN0 is consistently on Kakashi's lvl(if not above). And in his fight with Sasuke he was at his most emotional to the point where he want further into the One Tails Cloak.

Even if you're charitable and say only One-Tailed Cloak Naruto is on the level of Part 1 Kakashi, that still means that CS2 Sasuke slams the Sound Four.
The same Zabuza who misjudged Kakashi’s Strength and got bodied? That Zabuza, right? Beyond that, Haku has no feats to support that statement (I need a Scan for said Statement btw, I don’t remember that being stated and i’m not taking anyone’s word for it). And all of Haku’s feats outside of the mirrors are only post training LoW Sasuke level who is fodder to Kakashi. One statement and 0 feats doesn’t support your argument.

Further more, Kn0 stopping Orochimaru’s snake says nothing regarding his strength in comparison to Kakashi’s. You saying that puts him above or comparable to Kakashi is baseless. And Orochimaru never once said Kn0 Naruto was annoying to deal with due to his power. He was intrigued and wanted to test Sasuke as well (Scans: 1 | 2) and when he said, “Today you’re more trouble than you’re worth.”, it was referring to Naruto getting in his way from testing Sasuke. Orochimaru literally low diffed Kn0 Naruto (This is why context is king).

So when you go on about, “Kn0 Naruto being on Kakashi’s level”, that’s baseless outside of a single stagement from Zabuza. Kn0 only had 3 appearances (Haku, FoD & VoTE). There is no “Consistency” here, lmao! 💀

Last edited:
Even if we go with the lowest interpretation,

which is Sakon stating Sasuke will likely gain power equal to theirs after his CS2 ascension.

You then give Sasuke his 3T Sharingan and Chidori on top of that and he's beating any of them.
3T + Chidori + CSM 2, sure, I can concede Sasuke can beat them (Individually) with that combination, but not in Base as the original post said and definitely not 1 v 4 as the original post I responded to stated, but no, you guys need to chill. Sasuke isn’t as strong as you’re trying to make him out to be. Neither is Kn0 Naruto.

Also, just to drive the point home, Kabuto even say that he couldn't tell who would be stronger between Sasuke and Kimmimaro (Who's stronger than the Sound 4) after the ritual, which is supported by how both clowned on End Of Part I Enraged Vermilion Naruto (since Naruto was immensely angry against Kimmimaro as well).
Scan please. I can’t find that statement.

The same Zabuza who misjudged Kakashi’s Strength and got bodied? That Zabuza, right?
When did he misjudge Kakashi's strength? He stalemated him in combat and even trapped him in a water prison on their first encounter. The only time Zabuza underestimated Kakashi was when he underestimated the Sharingan's utility and ability to predict his next move which is not AP-related anyways so it doesn't matter to this argument. They're still relative.
Beyond that, Haku has no feats to support that statement (I need a Scan for said Statement btw, I don’t remember that being stated and i’m not taking anyone’s word for it). And all of Haku’s feats outside of the mirrors are only post training LoW Sasuke level who is fodder to Kakashi. One statement and 0 feats doesn’t support your argument.
Kakashi acknowledging Haku was stronger than him
Zabuza stating even if Kakashi beats him(showing he acknowledges his strength) he can't win against Haku.
Zabuza stating Haku's skills surpassed his own. Despite Zabuza being inferior he's still relative to Kakashi.
And Orochimaru never once said Kn0 Naruto was annoying to deal with due to his power. He was intrigued and wanted to test Sasuke as well (Scans: 1 | 2) and when he said, “Today you’re more trouble than you’re worth.”, it was referring to Naruto getting in his way from testing Sasuke. Orochimaru literally low diffed Kn0 Naruto (This is why context is king).
His tightening the seal of the Nine-Tails Power isn't "no diffing" or even matching his AP.

And for someone like Orochimaru to think Naruto is any trouble at all is still very telling.
So when you go on about, “Kn0 Naruto being on Kakashi’s level, that’s baseless outside of a single stagement from Zabuza. Kn0 only had 3 appearances (Haku, FoD & VoTE). There is no “Consistency” here, lmao! 💀
Land of Waves is the precedence for this scaling. When I mean consistent I mean that KN0 Naruto being this strong isn't contradicted by the progression of power as the only other individual who encounters him is Orochimaru who is far above Kakashi and Kimimaro(who Orochimaru thinks would be relevant in the assassination of Hiruzen.)

Last edited:

They're for other things, but these scans contain the most relevant thing for Sasuke's superiority over Naruto.

3T + Chidori + CSM 2, sure, I can concede Sasuke can beat them (Individually) with that combination
good. I'm not going to forget you trying to argue Jirobo beats Sasuke high diff tho
but not in Base as the original post said and definitely not 1 v 4 as the original post I responded to stated,
idk if I believe him beating their CS2s in Base either so I'll let y'all argue that if you want.
but no, you guys need to chill.
I'm always chilling man.
Neither is Kn0 Naruto.
prove that enraged KN0 isn't stronger than Kakashi then.

Last edited:
When did he misjudge Kakashi's strength? He stalemated him in combat and even trapped him in a water prison on their first encounter. The only time Zabuza underestimated Kakashi was when he underestimated the Sharingan's utility and ability to predict his next move which is not AP-related anyways so it doesn't matter to this argument. They're still relative.

Kakashi acknowledging Haku was stronger than him
Zabuza stating even if Kakashi beats him(showing he acknowledges his strength) he can't win against Haku.
Zabuza stating Haku's skills surpassed his own

His tightening the seal of the Nine-Tails Power isn't "no diffing" or even matching his AP.

And for someone like Orochimaru to think Naruto is any trouble at all is still very telling.

Land of Waves is the precedence for this scaling. When I mean consistent I mean that KN0 Naruto being this strong isn't contradicted by the progression of power as the only other individual who encounters him is Orochimaru who is far above Kakashi and Kimimaro(who Orochimaru thinks would be relevant in the assassination of Hiruzen.)
Dude, omg… 🤦‍♂️

Haku isn’t stronger than Kakashi. You’re not about to convince anyone that he is. Base Haku is Post Training LoW Sasuke’s level (Chapter 24). Sasuke when awakening Sharingan is able to react and intercept Haku (Chapter 27). These two chapter alone already assert Haku is is only Relative to Sasuke if not below LoW Sasuke w/o Mirrors in Strength, Speed, Durability.

Base Lee w/ Weights is BLITZING BoChunin Exam Sasuke who has a Stronger Sharingan and is Several Missions removed from LoW Arcs (Chapter 37 & Databooks) And Kakashi is the one who trained him to be equal to Weightless Lee, who based on feats, Haku isn’t tagging. It’s arguable if Haku can tag Weighted Lee. We’re not doing this. Haku is fodder to Pt 1 Kakashi based on feats. Those Statements are contradicted by feats unless you think LoW Sasuke is near Kakashi level. Kn0 Naruto bodying Haku says nothing about Kakashi’s Strength when those statements are contradicted by feats placing Haku FAR below Kakashi.

As far as Orochimaru goes, you’re being disingenuous. Orochimaru cared not that Kn0 Naruto level of power. It amused him. He even laughed in Naruto’s face. The statement was in regards to Naruto interfering with him testing Sasuke. At no point does Kn0 Naruto have feats putting him near Kakashi’s level. Vs Battle Wiki doesn’t take statements over feats unless you’re Bleach. So please, let’s use some logic and debate actual feats not contradicted statements.

Mate, that's on the profiles because it's accepted, so this "VSBW doesn't accept statements over feats" is wrong when the profiles from the wiki itself disagree with your notion.

Imagine being immune to Mind Manipulation via Reality Warping but effected by Mind Manipulation via Energy Manipulation 💀

I fear the day Kawaki has genjutsu used on him. 🤦‍♂️

Dude, omg… 🤦‍♂️

Haku isn’t stronger than Kakashi. You’re not about to convince anyone that he is.
considering that's how their profiles are listed you're the only one not convinced.
Base Haku is Post Training LoW Sasuke’s level (Chapter 24). Sasuke when awakening Sharingan is able to react and intercept Haku (Chapter 27). These two chapter alone already assert Haku is is only Relative to Sasuke if not below LoW Sasuke w/o Mirrors in Strength, Speed, Durability.
Haku has statements of holding back on Naruto and Sasuke and when he's not holding back has shown speeds that can intercept Kakashi's Raikiri faster than Kakashi could react twice. Not to mention it's hard to ignore 3 statements of relativity to Zabuza and Kakashi.

Base Naruto and 2T Sasuke do not at all scale to any kind of serious Haku.
As far as Orochimaru goes, you’re being disingenuous. Orochimaru cared not that Kn0 Naruto level of power. It amused him. He even laughed in Naruto’s face.
Orochimaru laughing
1294750_654169_784_1200.jpeg

Even if he did, Orochimaru gets amused and laughs while getting obliterated by KN4 Naruto so this point is irrelevant.
Vs Battle Wiki doesn’t take statements over feats unless you’re Bleach. So please, let’s use some logic and debate actual feats not contradicted statements.
Not at all true but pop off I guess.

Mate, that's on the profiles because it's accepted, so this "VSBW doesn't accept statements over feats" is wrong when the profiles from the wiki itself disagree with your notion.
Except the profiles of all verses have been (And still can be) changed many times precisely because of that notion despite what’s on them. If I felt like it, I could make a CRT to have this debate made grander to get them changed.

That’s how VsBW works. What’s on the profiles can be changed if more people agree and in the past, the previous justifications and stats have been wrong and changed.

I personally don’t have “that much” time to go through all of that. If you disagree, fine. 🤷‍♂️

considering that's how their profiles are listed you're the only one not convinced.

Haku has statements of holding back on Naruto and Sasuke and when he's not holding back has shown speeds that can intercept Kakashi's Raikiri faster than Kakashi could react twice. Not to mention it's hard to ignore 3 statements of relativity to Zabuza and Kakashi.

Orochimaru laughing

Even if he did, Orochimaru gets amused and laughs while getting obliterated by KN4 Naruto so this point is irrelevant.

Orochimaru laughing

Except It is true. That’s why NV has gone through so many revisions to get idiotic justifications and simply false information & scaling off the profiles. Eventually, this will follow suit, because yes, it’s idiotic scaling imo. Especially when you get into Biju Scaling coming up.

But I digress. Unless i’m willing to make the CRT for this, this conversation is going to go nowhere because you’ll simply default to “MuH pRoFiLeS” 🙄

Except It is true. That’s why NV has gone through so many revisions to get idiotic justifications and simply false information & scaling off the profiles. Eventually, this will follow suit, because yes, it’s idiotic scaling imo.
ofc nothing is set in stone. but you're arguments haven't been very compelling.
But I digress. Unless i’m willing to make the CRT for this, this conversation is going to go nowhere because you’ll simply default to “MuH pRoFiLeS” 🙄
I don't use profiles to justify ratings.

I merely brought them up because you were acting like no one else had this KN0>Kakashi opinion but two people.

If you ever decide to make a CRT you'll see what I mean.

ofc nothing is set in stone. but you're arguments haven't been very compelling.

I don't use profiles to justify ratings.

I merely brought them up because you were acting like no one else had this KN0>Kakashi opinion but two people.

If you ever decide to make a CRT you'll see what I mean.
Oh i’ve made a few before over the years and have been apart of many a well. Don’t worry, we’ll pick this one back up.

Coming Soon. 👌
Cool. In the meantime:

-Haku >= Zabuza and Kakashi

That, and the "jumping in the way of Raikiri" bits, one of which was while low on Chakra, one of which was as an Edo Tensei.

-Haku was low on Chakra for most of the fight

Back