• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming Naruto gave everyone besides himself a KN1 cloak. Naruto can also use Sage Mode.

Kakashi stated that he is 3x stronger once given 9 Tails Chakra by Naruto, so I'm just gonna assume the KN1 cloak is a 3x amp.

Naruto: 6-C+ physically, H6-C with Kurama Avatar or Sage Mode. L6-B+ with Bijuudama, higher with Senjutsu enhancement. Also has a 6-C+ summon (Gamabunta or Gamakichi)

Sasuke: 6-C physically, H6-C with Susanoo. Also has a 6-C+ summon (Aoda is likely comparable to Gamakichi)

Sakura: 6-C

Sai: 7-A. Higher with Super God Imitating Drawing.

So all of them except Sai can obliterate Edo Madara's body. But his Mokuton techniques and Perfect Susanoo would still be able to overpower the team. Naruto would be able to obliterate them with a full power Senjutsu Enhanced Bijuudama though, unless Madara can absorb them. BSM Naruto and Sasuke can also combine their two avatars into Majestic Attire Susanoo. Who can overpower Juubito's Sword of Nunoboko, who scales above Juubito who is 6-B+. I think they have a pretty good chance to win.

That makes me wonder though. Kakashi mentions he got 3x stronger with Kurama Chakra. So is that a 3x flat amp or is that an increase of Chakra equivalent to 2 Kakashis?

That makes me wonder though. Kakashi mentions he got 3x stronger with Kurama Chakra. So is that a 3x flat amp or is that an increase of Chakra equivalent to 2 Kakashis?
He gave him enough chakra that it's the equivalent to him being 3 times stronger.

So the latter.

Funniest thing about this is Naruto gives way more than 3x

0617-003.png
0617-004.png

When Kakashi recieved the more than 3x boost, he didn't even get a cloak, but this time he verbatim says the quantity and quality of the chakra is much higher.

Pretty sure that's only for the elite Jonin. The regular ones upscale from the Sound 4.
Ah yeah, that's what baseline Jounin level was gotten from, I forgot.

Still, it's implied two CS2 Sound 4 members teaming up could beat Part I Kakashi, he wasn't as impressive there as he is right now.

🥱 Kakashi doesnt get that much stronger throughout the entire series. He gets a little stronger when he trains in part 1, his stats barely increase between part 1 and 2, and then his next amp is like in the war when he gets DMS.

This might be redundant but i remember this was a highly contentious “feat” me and IMade debated over a long time ago, but I was rereading the manga and Kishimoto vindicated my stance (Even though I had already won that debate u_u)

Sasuke is shown tanking a hit from Madara’s Limbo Clones here. And this how Kishimoto draws Sasuke taking hits a times as showcased by this exchange here.

The angle of the shot is slightly different but its basically the same motion.

all four CS2 Sound 4 beat up two random Leaf Jounin they even said it would be difficult.

I don't think that equates to them beating Part 1 Kakashi.
S4 fought Genma and Raidou. They are “Tokubetsu” Jonin, so they’re below even Kurenai. And what makes this worse is they are both stated to have been exhausted and low on Chakra when they fought S4 and S4 had to beat them w/ High Difficulty in CSM2 States.

Back