• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
f6ko5vza1e7a1.jpg

Found this on reddit, though the bottom row is missing.
Lots of the show is "filler" to the manga but "canon" to the anime so whatever to that point.

Boruto cheated yes but thats part of his character arc.

Sarada having glasses is stupid but its just a design choice it aint that serious.

One of the themes of Boruto is that they need to go back to "being ninjas".

Not really, Boruto is a pseudo good Sasuke, Kawaki is a pseudo bad Naruto, Sarada isn't like Sakura, Mitsuki is there.

Boruto is not a clone of Naruto lol, they highlight their differences.

People argue the 2 eps thing?

Naruto vs Delta wasnt great or bad.

Naruto and Sasuke dont carry the show but they do contribute a lot to its viewership.

Whowho?

Ninja tools are used to enrich the narrative.

Counter point, anime sales.

Boruto hates his dad for like 7 chapters and then its resolved, and he has good reason to be angry.

Wow Boruto is spoiled, almost like that leads into his character arc.

Ngl I definitely mainly read this for Naruto and Sasuke related power scaling.

Naruto is happy tho... its just Hokage isnt all rainbows and butterflies.

Naruto and Sasuke did get nerfed lol bye Kurama bye Rinnegan.

Lol it definitely does come off that Naruto prioritizes Kawaki over his kids 😭 but thats not really true and Naruto sees himself in Kawaki.

I eat hamburgers too.

English VA of Madara did a spoof on that where he said "so this is your dream Naruto... evil laughter".

- Naruto/Sasuke are nerfed...to an EXTENT

Stats wise they are stronger than ever by countless statements/showings, but they don't use their versatility as much as they should due to everyone and their mothers having absorption...

Also taking away TSO from Naruto was one of the worst decisions in the entire series
Agreed to the 3rd power.

There is no official english translation, the one you sent is also a fan translation. And it's not false, put the kanji through a translator yourself if you wanna check.
光の如(こと)きスピードで突(とっ)進(しん)しながら、膨(ぼう)大(だい)なチャクラを込めた腕を、相手の首元(もと)に打ち込む!!
Prove it's a fans translation.

Anyways "光速” means Speed of Light.
光の如 means Like Light

THERE IS A HUGE difference in the kanjis being used.

HOWEVER
光の如
如 means Like or Similar to something(used for similes)
Something that is used to imply or describe how something is but it isn't the actual thing.
The statement like light would apply to this..it's using "light" to describe how fast the movement is. But it doesn't mean that it's anywhere near light or close to it.

光の如き-Speed like light

I'll give an example in english.
He moved so fast it seemed he was moving at a speed similar(or like) lightspeed.
It doesn't automatically mean the guy is LS but it's just used to describe that he's going at a fast speed.
If they were going at the speed of light then the kanjis 光速 would've been used but this isn't the case.

I mean if you have some precedence for similar tier characters having light speed scaling, you can make the case that “like lightspeed” implies it’s near lightspeed

Prove it's a fans translation.
Bruh, only the 3rd databook has an official translation. As you can see here, there's no English release. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Jin_no_Sho
Anyways "光速” means Speed of Light.
光の如 means Like Light

THERE IS A HUGE difference in the kanjis being used.

HOWEVER
光の如
如 means Like or Similar to something(used for similes)
Something that is used to imply or describe how something is but it isn't the actual thing.
The statement like light would apply to this..it's using "light" to describe how fast the movement is. But it doesn't mean that it's anywhere near light or close to it.

光の如き-Speed like light

I'll give an example in english.
He moved so fast it seemed he was moving at a speed similar(or like) lightspeed.
It doesn't automatically mean the guy is LS but it's just used to describe that he's going at a fast speed.
If they were going at the speed of light then the kanjis 光速 would've been used but this isn't the case.
Light like can mean it's not exactly Light Speed but around that level. If I say I hit someone with force like a supernova, I'm using the word like, but I'm still making a literal comparison to the subject.
Heavenly transfer debunks raikage being LS
Or he can only travel that fast over short distances. Even if he was only lightning speed, he could still travel to the battlefield within seconds, as that's 440 000 m/s, or 440 km/s.

If Author don't taking TSO from Naruto (or TSO is limited unlike Otsutsuki who can make more TSB, she/he can do whatever she/he wants except Obito has still once TSO after stealing Bijuu from Madara) but can counter Isshiki's hax who can shrink non living?

It downscales the Raikage cause Kakashi outsped that lightning bolt, so if he wasn't Raikiri amped, that just means normal Kakashi is faster than V1 Ay, who is directly stated to have lightning speed. I'm actually giving Ay the benefit of the doubt by saying Kakashi was amped when he outsped False Darkness.

Why do you keep talking about V2 Ay, I haven't been talking about him at all and you keep bringing him up. 3T Sasuke casually reacted to and tagged V1 Ay with Chidori.
Naruto Chapter 463 Page 1

Yes, nothing she's seen is equal to the Raikage in speed. That doesn't mean no one can react at all to the Raikage, because we clearly, objectively see that Sasuke does activate Amaterasu before Ay can chop him, meaning that he reacts and uses a jutsu mentally.
Naruto Chapter 463 Page 14
1. The Raikage is also stated to be near light speed so he doesn't get downscale

2. We are talking about A full power and full speed I never stated that we are only talking about V1 A

3. Sasuke have reaction speed that doesn.t matter because that is just reaction speed because of the sharingan his body don't scale to his sharingan reaction/precognition

If Author don't taking TSO from Naruto (or TSO is limited unlike Otsutsuki who can make more TSB, she/he can do whatever she/he wants except Obito has still once TSO after stealing Bijuu from Madara) but can counter Isshiki's hax who can shrink non living?
Tso can not do whatever it wants. Even if they brought it back boruto it would still nigh irrelevant to otsusuki considering they have resistance

Tso can not do whatever it wants. Even if they brought it back in boruto it would still be nigh irrelevant to otsusuki considering the have resistance

So far the only otsutsuki that have shown resistance to TSB have been Kaguya's descendants, I believe that not all otsutsuki have six paths chakra.

Bruh, only the 3rd databook has an official translation. As you can see here, there's no English release. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Jin_no_Sho

Light like can mean it's not exactly Light Speed but around that level. If I say I hit someone with force like a supernova, I'm using the word like, but I'm still making a literal comparison to the subject.
Oh

I've already debunked your claim.
You said "that's exactly what it says" implying that you meant it said exactly LS.
Which I deconstructed.

Which we know you aren't hitting someone with a force like a supernova, you're just implying that you hit him with such strength.
Exactly my point which I've said in the message if you read it.
Similes are used to describe things but aren't even near it.

The double lariet moved at a light like speed but it really meant that it moves so fast. However it doesn't exactly mean that it's a speed even close to light speed or even lightning speed.

So until otherwise it's speed of sound at best.

1. The Raikage is also stated to be near light speed so he doesn't get downscale
Lariat is, not the Raikage in general. That's like saying Kid Kakashi is Lightning speed cause he is with Chidori specifically.
2. We are talking about A full power and full speed I never stated that we are only talking about V1 A
Well I was, cause it's V1 Ay who's stated lightning speed.
3. Sasuke have reaction speed that doesn.t matter because that is just reaction speed because of the sharingan his body don't scale to his sharingan reaction/precognition
Bruh I literally said the same thing in relation to Itachi you're just agreeing with me 😭

So far the only otsutsuki that have shown resistance to TSB have been Kaguya's descendants, I believe that not all otsutsuki have six paths chakra.
Doesnt the databook attribute Naruto kicking Madaras TSB to his immense chakra, not even Six Paths chakra specifically ? I cant imagine Isshiki getting neg diffed by TSBs, lol.

I thought TSBs were pretty cool and it sucks that Naruto lost them, but I think they are realistically not worth much against other god tiers. Kind of like Limbo. It would have been interesting if Naruto developed new techniques using them, maybe a smaller version of Kaguyas ETSB. But the dude sadly doesnt even fly and mostly fought like BM Naruto, most of the unique attributes of SPSM got the shaft

That one 3D2Y novel dude = SoL < his one 10x technique = 10x SoL < his one 100x technique = 100x SoL 💀
Luffy gear 2nd is stated to be a 100x multiplier as per canon meaning he is 100x sol, gear 4th is 3x times that at a lowball making him 300x sol.
Gear 5 allows him to get stronger making him limitless speed.
Strength=Speed
Limitless is a synonym of infinite so he's actually infinite speed.
Infinite x the amount of time one piece has been going which is 25 years. 25 years in dog years is about 580340xthe time of this message which is also immeasurable.
Making him qualify for immeasurable speed.

Luffy gear 2nd is stated to be a 100x multiplier as per canon meaning he is 100x sol, gear 4th is 3x times that at a lowball making him 300x sol.
Gear 5 allows him to get stronger making him limitless speed.
Strength=Speed
Limitless is a synonym of infinite so he's actually infinite speed.
Infinite x the amount of time one piece has been going which is 25 years. 25 years in dog years is about 580340xthe time of this message which is also immeasurable.
Making him qualify for immeasurable speed.
Uh yeah 100% 🔥

f6ko5vza1e7a1.jpg

Found this on reddit, though the bottom row is missing.
I never understood the ChoCho bit. It's just 2-3 filler episodes which anyone can skip in a heartbeat to watch Metal's growth and Mitsuki's disappearance arc.

Also it's kinda funny that anyone would say he's a Naruto clone, when Boruto cheated in the first place. Naruto with the way he was would've never then. But Boruto did and learnt from it.

Also it's kinda funny that anyone would say he's a Naruto clone, when Boruto cheated in the first place. Naruto with the way he was would've never then. But Boruto did and learnt from it.
Naruto may not cheat, but he certainly does lie about hard work and determination when Kyuubi chakra hard carries him in a lot of his fights, even in Boruto.

And I'm not capping with that hot take frfr

Back