• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what gave to understand, Shinjutsu is like miracles, and nunjutsu is a way of trying to reproduce these miracles through the conversion of energy (chakra) into effects. Apparently, Shinjutsu doesn't have that part of energy conversion, it's like they were literally miracles. If it's like that, and it's well developed, it can upgrade the level of Boruto's series, then who knows, maybe they can up to the city's level.

From what gave to understand, Shinjutsu is like miracles, and nunjutsu is a way of trying to reproduce these miracles through the conversion of energy (chakra) into effects. Apparently, Shinjutsu doesn't have that part of energy conversion, it's like they were literally miracles. If it's like that, and it's well developed, it can upgrade the level of Boruto's series, then who knows, maybe they can up to the city's level.
Different from Sage Arts as well.

I have a question, does this mean that outsusuki shibai has become a 4D creature? because he was in a higher dimension and didn't have a physical body? I want to send a photo but don't know how🗿

fetchimage

I have a question, does this mean that outsusuki shibai has become a 4D creature? because he was in a higher dimension and didn't have a physical body? I want to send a photo but don't know how
First, it's just an assumption by Amado (which I hope to explain later as it makes more sense), Momoshiki has already confirmed that Shinjutsu and Shibai are true, let's assume that the story of the dimension is true, first we would have to know if this "Higher dimension" means that he exists in a plane that had 4 dimensions of space (or above) and 1 of time to configure itself as 4D or higher, or if he exists in a plane beyond spacetime, not limited to this concept, which would configure as transcendent (if I'm not wrong). Because there's also the possibility that it just means that he lives in a divine plane that isn't composed of more than three dimensions of space or none at all, could be something like the "other world" where the dead go in the series

Now about Amado theory, it makes more sense, because it was the assumption much more elaborate and complex and even Naruto doesn't understood it right, and Shikamaru himself said that when it comes to divine things this would not be impossible, I don't think they would play this context to be discarded later (although they did that with the relationship between Karma and Byakugou 🤡🤡), and Momoshiki confirmed that Shibai was no longer in that plan.

RgqsoH8.jpg
roqgCdX.jpg

This is unironically one of the most interesting concepts the series could have tackled, for reference this is the mind body problem found in a lot of sci fi works, it tackles themes of identity and self reality, some interesting stuff
I’m holding my tongue until Boruto expands upon this rather than just introduce and dump it, but definitely a lot of good potential

First, it's just an assumption by Amado (which I hope to explain later as it makes more sense), Momoshiki has already confirmed that Shinjutsu and Shibai are true, let's assume that the story of the dimension is true, first we would have to know if this "Higher dimension" means that he exists in a plane that had 4 dimensions of space (or above) and 1 of time to configure itself as 4D or higher, or if he exists in a plane beyond spacetime, not limited to this concept, which would configure as transcendent (if I'm not wrong). Because there's also the possibility that it just means that he lives in a divine plane that isn't composed of more than three dimensions of space or none at all, could be something like the "other world" where the dead go in the series
but for example naruto is a 3D creature does that mean shibai is a 4D creature or something more?

Man, Daemon’s nerf still hurts. Of ALL the ways he could nerf him, it had to be “He has to be touching” them. Hopefully Shibai doesn’t have these draw backs.

shibai is already officially the top 1 of the verse, since the final stage that the ootsutsuki like Ishiki, Momoshiki (and possibly Kaguya before falling in love on Earth) seek to reach has already been reached by him. In addition to having Isshiki, Daemon and Ada's abilities, he was also confirmed by Momoshiki to no longer be in their plan, he literally says that Amado guessed correctly.

shibai is already officially the top 1 of the verse, since the final stage that the ootsutsuki like Ishiki, Momoshiki (and possibly Kaguya before falling in love on Earth) seek to reach has already been reached by him. In addition to having Isshiki, Daemon and Ada's abilities, he was also confirmed by Momoshiki to no longer be in their plan, he literally says that Amado guessed correctly.
I don’t think he meant Isshiki’s Abilities are what Shibai Had, just that Isshiki’s abilities were Shinjutsu. He had them even back when he and Kaguya came to earth. Amado only used Shibai DNA for Daemon and Eida, but its now iffy for Eida.

I think it just means he's in a divine spiritual plane of some sort because it says that world doesn't require a physical body. Rather than a higher mathematical dimension

I don’t think he meant Isshiki’s Abilities are what Shibai Had, just that Isshiki’s abilities were Shinjutsu. He had them even back when he and Kaguya came to earth. Amado only used Shibai DNA for Daemon and Eida, but its now iffy for Eida.
If you look at Shibai's silhouette again, you'll see that he has a black eye with a small white "triangle" just like Jigen had...

Everyone pat yourself on the back for precogging Reio’s response 🤝

Its official Bleach is the weakest of the big 3. We're getting 4D Boruto and Reality Warping Hakiman Luffy. The new Hell arc better hurry up. 🥱
You act like the Shidai statement gives him anything more than Higher D Existence 🗿 KS and Almighty still slam 🥱 Naruto fans celebrating too hard that they got a diet Deicide Aizen statement 💀

You act like the Shidai statement gives him anything more than Higher D Existence 🗿 KS and Almighty still slam 🥱 Naruto fans celebrating too hard that they got a diet Deicide Aizen statement 💀
Aye man Shidai is completely featless anyways so I'm not gonna put too much stock in it yet but You sound pressed Arc? Does 5-D Naruto scare you that much 👀

Everyone pat yourself on the back for precogging Reio’s response 🤝

They acting like the decide didn't give Bleach Higher D so many years ago.

Back