• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
The 2 Jigen slayers face off. Who wins? There are people in the area they're fighting, assume they're a couple dozen meters from the starting area of the battle.
main-qimg-103872374a5403d5bae9e26fc00f0355-lq
241491141_2970305049876769_4261800852071282247_n.jpg

Daemon: 2

Isshiki: 7

Incon:

Last edited:
Both have more or less the same scaling, far superior to Jigen. Honestly, Isshiki is probably stronger considering he’s described as in a whole other league/dimension/tier of power than Jigen, meanwhile Daemon is just greatly surpassing Jigen. Furthermore, Daemon’s hax requires him to touch someone else, which won’t be easy since Isshiki can shrink and whatnot. Isshiki’s hax is more versatile and better suited for 1v1s than Daemon’s. Don’t really see any wincon for Daemon, that’s more feasible than Isshiki tearing him apart with his doujutsu.

I generally agree, but I do think there's an argument to be made for Daemon as he thought he could protect Ada from anyone even if they're an Otsutsuki, he called himself number one, and Code said he's on a different level, similar to the wording for Isshiki>>>Jigen.
main-qimg-fad9af5acd291dea56e44c51786292e0

I generally agree, but I do think there's an argument to be made for Daemon as he thought he could protect Ada from anyone even if they're an Otsutsuki, he called himself number one, and Code said he's on a different level, similar to the wording for Isshiki>>>Jigen.
main-qimg-fad9af5acd291dea56e44c51786292e0
That’s fair, although all that does imo is put Daemon ~ Isshiki. There’s still the kit advantage Isshiki has, the experience advantage, etc etc. And even if you had Daemon edging out Isshiki in strength based on Daemon’s own words, Isshiki could still likely pull the W with hax versatility and skill.

So we not in a void or something? We allowing third parties to exist in this battle so Daemon could possibly use them?

Uh....maybe. SBA does dictate the battle taking place in Central Park, so maybe there would be other people?

True, bfr could work which he was willing to do to Naruto so it's in character. Though you can argue, jigen said, Naruto would take long to kill or something while Daemon wouldn't.

Did we ever confirm that Daemon has a limitless selection of goons to fondle?
Well not limitless but at least thousands. Isshiki can kill those people tho
I assume there's a ton of people in Central Park but idk how that helps against getting BFRed
That is a very plausible wincon but at the same time Daemon could try avoiding the portal thing or charge at Isshiki while he's about to teleport out, kinda like how Sasuke kicked Jigen away from his portal.

Isshiki can kill those people tho
Is daemons ability only restricted to alive people?
kinda like how Sasuke kicked Jigen away from his portal.
Not gonna work this time. Isshiki was alert only at naruto and daemon doesn't have a team-mate. Plus now Isshiki has byakugyan so when he's alert that type of stuff wont work cause of the 360 vision.

That is a very plausible wincon but at the same time Daemon could try avoiding the portal thing
Possible but isshiki will predict this and can easily set traps

Yeah Sasuke caught him by surprise but yeah Daemon do be a fast boy, so idk. I could see Isshiki spam the rods so Daemon has to waste time grabbing or dodging and that could give him enough time to escape.

Is daemons ability only restricted to alive people?
I believe so?
Not gonna work this time. Isshiki was alert only at naruto and daemon doesn't have a team-mate. Plus now Isshiki has byakugyan so when he's alert that type of stuff wont work cause of the 360 vision.
I'm just saying Daemon can run at Isshiki before he leaves. Isshiki seeing him won't stop that.
Possible but isshiki will predict this and can easily set traps
Yeah, that's why it's difficult.

Isshiki.

Daemon also have a wincon but he need to touch random person or isshiki first, Isshiki can just shrink to dodge and spam his iron rod or cube, he also can use bfr and seal on Daemon.

Isshiki had more wincon compared to daemon.

Now that I think about it, would Isshiki just seal himself if he tries it on Daemon? When Code tried placing claw marks on Daemon without the intent to harm, it still didn't work.

Now that I think about it, would Isshiki just seal himself if he tries it on Daemon? When Code tried placing claw marks on Daemon without the intent to harm, it still didn't work.
Not really.
His seal is just placing you in a giant tub and shrinking it around it its not like the tub is actually interacting with you. Unless like it put naruto to sleep or sum.

Back