• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sounds like One Piece ryu dura neg blitz haki conceptual will gg to me
Chopper no diffs.
boruto-crying-boruto.gif

Last edited:
First, it's just an assumption by Amado (which I hope to explain later as it makes more sense), Momoshiki has already confirmed that Shinjutsu and Shibai are true, let's assume that the story of the dimension is true, first we would have to know if this "Higher dimension" means that he exists in a plane that had 4 dimensions of space (or above) and 1 of time to configure itself as 4D or higher, or if he exists in a plane beyond spacetime, not limited to this concept, which would configure as transcendent (if I'm not wrong). Because there's also the possibility that it just means that he lives in a divine plane that isn't composed of more than three dimensions of space or none at all, could be something like the "other world" where the dead go in the series
rRXos46.png

Everyone pat yourself on the back for precogging Reio’s response 🤝

You act like the Shidai statement gives him anything more than Higher D Existence 🗿 KS and Almighty still slam 🥱 Naruto fans celebrating too hard that they got a diet Deicide Aizen statement 💀
Fr plp must have forgot mugestu has a 5D statement

Who wins, Shibai or the entire Naruto/Boruto verse combined into one being with all the stats abilities and intelligence of every character?

Pretty sure there would be nothing Shibai could do to Composite Narutoverse “On the Physical Plane of existence”. Inconclusive Idea. Shibai can’t kill them and they can’t interact with him.

That or you can say Composite NV would contain Shibai so technically Shibai wins by killing… himself? 🤔💀

Naruto wouldn't agree to that since it requires a living sacrifice
Naruto is deadass a ****. He asked Oro how he still look so young and Oro was like, “You know about me already” and Naruto was like, “Right, my bad bro”. Didn’t even think twice about it! 🤣🤣🤣💀

“Coonruto”

I have

1. Shibai
2. Baryon Naruto
3. Ishikki
4. Daemon
5. Code
6. Kawashiki
7. Borushiki
8. Eida
9.Fused Momoshiki
10. Rinnegan Sasuke

I'm only counting one variation per character. other wise Jigen and Naruto would occupy multiple slots
Oh.. I thought you meant like current current characters. As in no isshiki, fused momo or prime forms

as for eida, I put her above code because iirc she said daemon is like the only one capable of killing her. Something along the lines of that

Back