• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh.. I thought you meant like current current characters. As in no isshiki, fused momo or prime forms

as for eida, I put her above code because iirc she said daemon is like the only one capable of killing her. Something along the lines of that
my bad wish i was bit clearer

Well if he beat the dog shit out of isshiki then daemon’s getting the same treatment
He did beat isshiki thst I agree but how does that help against deamon if all attacks gets reflected?
he might be able to reflect the punches but he might still be effected by life shaving ability.
Isshiki life span was already few hours plus the life saving takes only little amount of life and the form also kills naruto.

Isshiki life span was already few hours plus the life saving takes only little amount of life and the form also kills naruto.
given how quickly that took and Ishikki being far more comparable to Naruto than Daemon he might scrap way more off of Daemon.

also only kurama dies. though i do think its fair to say Daemon out lasts Naruto most likely. but the list was about the strongest as opposed to the most lethal.

also Daemon would have to touch naruto to reflect his attacks and im pretty sure Naruto is faster than daemon.

Not a single shippuden era character being in the top 10 is wild to me

281ede2af67c691f8de73fab7f1cfe1d10067126-760x400.jpg

Who wins, Shibai or the entire Naruto/Boruto verse combined into one being with all the stats abilities and intelligence of every character?
Using in-verse Logic, a composite Naruto character should theoretically have the power to transcend into a higher dimension.

It's funny that it requires multiple genocides to get to heaven

Shinjutsu is the name given to Otsutsuki abilities. Requires no training or hardship to achieve, it's just awakened.

given how quickly that took and Ishikki being far more comparable to Naruto than Daemon he might scrap way more off of Daemon.

also only kurama dies. though i do think its fair to say Daemon out lasts Naruto most likely. but the list was about the strongest as opposed to the most lethal.

also Daemon would have to touch naruto to reflect his attacks and im pretty sure Naruto is faster than daemon.
Deamon isn't much weaker than isshiki I could say almost comparable plus 20 hours life span moved to 30 minutes during the fight compared to a kid with potential 70+ years life span? Highball naruto is shaving off just few months. Plus during the battle naruto would also be taken damage.

Okay

Naruto should but hitting deamon still damages him plus deamon didn't touch kawaki in recent chapter and it still reflected.

He’d have to be touching naruto though for that to happen
Hitting deamon would also reflect it, speed shouldn't even be talked about tbh and also deamon didn't touch kawaki in recent chapter and the attack still reflected.

Daemon wasn’t touching anyone when he reflected Kawakis slap in the latest chapter
0075-004.png
yTctZoD.jpg

"And though it's necessary for his hand to be touching another person"

"It's only when he's touching others with his hands... that actions gets reflected"

Real.

Also we don't actually see what his left hand is doing rn, he could absolutely be touching Eida's hair, which would be consistent with not only Amado's statement but also Bug's statement.

Boruto fans need to stop coping about Daemon.

0075-004.png

"And though it's necessary for his hand to be touching another person"

Real, also we don't actually see what his left hand is doing rn, he could absolutely be touching Eida's hair, which would be consistent with not only Amado's statement but also Bug's statement.

Boruto fans need to stop coping about Daemon.
Eidas hair is in front of it
It is just weird where he says that and in the exact Same panel it is shown to not be the case
Not even arguing that he doesn’t require touch

Not at all, Daemons hand is not directly behind her back, you see the back of the chair, Eidas hair did not fall behind the back of it, Daemons hand is behind it
We have no idea if Eida's hair actually falls behind the couch or not, we aren't give a clear angle which shows her back, only front facing shots, which (ofc) wouldn't show everything from someone's backside. You're making the assumption that nothing falls behind the couch, i'm making the assumption that some did. I just believe my assumption is better given the multiple statements about Daemon needing to touch someone for his ability to activate, that's all.

Also is it just me or does anyone else think Daemon's ability might not specifically need his hands touching someone?

Like if Character A was fighting Daemon and strikes his face. Could the intent behind the attack get reflected?

Daemon needs to touch someone in order to reflect attacks, so in a 1v1 he’s just a normal bruiser. Hence why BM Naruto would slap

He can still reflect in a 1 vs 1 fight if he's faster than his opponent.
He’s not faster than BM Naruto. And they explicitly state that the reflect ability is transferred to whoever he touches as well. So it’s useless in a 1v1 cuz if he touches you the reflect applies to both of you.

He’s not faster than BM Naruto. And they explicitly state that the reflect ability is transferred to whoever he touches as well. So it’s useless in a 1v1 cuz if he touches you the reflect applies to both of you.
I think this is only when he wants to, because in his fight against Code he reflected Code's attacks being touched on Code.

Back