• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Thanos (Madara) vs Bleach Thanos (Yhwach)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoM: In Character w/ Intent to Kill

• Starting Distance: 15 Meters
  • Speed Equal
  • At Least 6-A versions
  • Win by Death, Incapacitation or if the enemy is unable to fight any longer for any reason.
Who takes this?

YhwachAlmighty
lul

Madara uchiha by aikawaiichan-dbl7q69

The real cal howard said:
Wait, Yhwach has Almighty?
If I restrict it, it can't be added, but all I ask is that people actually THINK about how Madara can stack up against the Almighty. Unlike Ichigo and Aizen, who Yhwach was stronger than, Madara is for all intents and purposes his equal, maybe a little stronger here.

Not only that but different abilities.

Gargoyle One said:
<At least 6A versions
Yes

Also Madara is losing to Aizen, so this is redundant.
He only loses because people refuse to accept facts, but Aizen is irrelevant here.

He only loses because people refuse to accept facts, but Aizen is irrelevant here.

People do refuse the fact that Aizen rips open, good point

Madara isnt fighting by himself lol. he literally has another Madara that ywach is gonna have to worry about. He also cant see him lol since he is in different dimension which means allmighty is useless lol. Limbo clone defeat ywach because it is the one weakness to The Almighty. It cant bee seen unless you have the Rinnegan. Madara gets my vote. He has rinnegan and susanno

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
>Battle starts.
>Yhwach sees countless futures where he wins.

>Giving Madara Ichibei treatment.

>Good Game.
^^^^
In what future does Yhwach bypass Susanoo and Madara's agility/absorption to blow him to pieces?

AstralKing7 said:
Madara isnt fighting by himself lol. he literally has another Madara that ywach is gonna have to worry about. He also cant see him lol since he is in different dimension which means allmighty is useless lol. Limbo clone defeat ywach because it is the one weakness to The Almighty. It cant bee seen unless you have the Rinnegan. Madara gets my vote. He has rinnegan and susanno
except Yhwach can use the wind which redirects all attacks utomaticall away from the user, and the visionary, so he imagines him dead and solos the verse, because unlike Gremmy, Yhwach isn't a dumbshit.

lol but you cant refute The almight not working tho lol. When has yhwach in character used The visionary?? The fact that he hasnt makes him a dumbshit worse than Gremmy. Madara takes this fight

In the future where he either:

>Prevents him from Activating Susanoo.

>Erased him via Zanka no Tachi.

>Turns Susanoo into a giant cookies.

>Blown Madara into pieces.

>Gorges his eyes out.

Pick one.

AstralKing7 said:
lol but you cant refute The almight not working tho lol. When has yhwach in character used The visionary?? The fact that he hasnt makes him a dumbshit worse than Gremmy. Madara takes this fight

Never said almighty wouldn't work, but with Almight it's an overkill, because Madara Yhwach will swap to a future where he solos the verse and it's GG, Madara never uses Genjutsu off the bat it isn't enough to defeat Yhwach, so once he activates almighty it's GG.

Unholy Bindings said:
AstralKing7 said:
except Yhwach can use the wind which redirects all attacks utomaticall away from the user, and the visionary, so he imagines him dead and solos the verse, because unlike Gremmy, Yhwach isn't a dumbshit.
Please Go read the "Note" on Yhwach's page.

I'll go with Yhwach since he doesn't have to physically touch Madara to pretty much kill him instantly via Almighty,and he has Power Null that even works on conceptual hax.

Madara blows up via Ichibe treatment.

Bleach-5377515

The Wind, the Compulsory, The Deathdealing, The Visionary, The Almighty, The Explode, the miracle, all these Scrifts will make an impossible to beat opponent for Madara who gets horribly shitstomped.

Unholy Bindings said:
Not to mention Yhwach still has Zanka no tachi, meaning he just cuts madara once and foddorizes him.
Problem with that is that Yhwach would be hard pressed to tag him with it. Even then, Madara in all likely hood can just absorb ZnT's Reiatsu.

Madara has soul manipulation guys. The Almighty will not work on limbo clones. I didnt say anything about genjutsu at all. All so The Wind is kinda fodder lol. Ywach wont even notice a limbo clone behind him

@TFO how long does it take him to revive tho

Guys, seriously....go read the NOTE on Yhwach's page.

And there is a fundimental misunderstanding of the Almighty.

Problem with that is that Yhwach would be hard pressed to tag him with it. Even then, Madara in all likely hood can just absorb ZnT's Reiatsu.

How is Madara going to reach Yhwach when he can burn hotter than the sun? how will he deal with existence erasure if he gets cut?

AstralKing7 said:
Madara has soul manipulation guys. The Almighty will not work on limbo clones. I didnt say anything about genjutsu at all. All so The Wind is kinda fodder lol. Ywach wont even notice a limbo clone behind him

Thankfully Yhwach deals with soul manipulation on a daily basis. Yhwach would notice Limbo with that kind of precog, seeing countless futures and power nulling him in the process. This isn't fair for Madara in the slightest.

So yhwachi is resistant to soul manipulation. Cause it really doesnt matter if he has it, it doesnt make him resistant to it.

Also are seriously accepting that bankai statement about it burning hotter than the sun lol

Frantzy12 said:
I'll go with Yhwach since he doesn't have to physically touch Madara to pretty much kill him instantly via Almighty,and he has Power Null that even works on conceptual hax.
Madara blows up via Ichibe treatment.

Bleach-5377515
I'm going to still count your vote, but let me ask you a question...

Do you think if say, Yhwach was fighting Flash, he could just blow him up like this?

Do you think there is a future where Yhwach tags flash or that flash doesn't blitz kill him? And do you think Yhwach can simply change those futures?

AstralKing7 said:

Say what? the wind redirects enemy attacks passively, Limbo clones are fodder and can't behave on their own.

Yhwach resurrects in seconds bruh, Almight solos the verse, no counter Madara has gg

THEWIND

Um im pretty sure Limbo clone and Madara dont share the same body tho since it was stated to be from a different dimension. Sure almight could work on Madara but i dont see how it could work on the Limbo clone when he cant see it or doesnt even know to use precog on it.

This can't even be argued really unless Yhwach just stands there.

1. Via Almighty, he pretty much knows what Madara is capable of and his abilities.

2. Yhwach will have the 1st move since Almighty is pretty much instantaneous.

3. He has soul destruction via all his attacks cuase he is a quincy.

4. Susanoo won't even do anything because Skavleri will pretty much absorb it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back