• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Tempest Will Lose His Mind When He Sees This Amaterasu Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
DontTalkDT is correct; durability "Negation" and durability "Reduction" are two widely different things.

DontTalkDT is correct; durability "Negation" and durability "Reduction" are two widely different things.
I think we've all settled on Limited Durability Negation at this point.
Can you give your input on the OP as a whole though? We already have 4 staff approvals, but it can never hurt to have more!

I was trying to look over the rest before I post an official analysis, was just noticing one piece that caught my eye.

Anyway, aside from that part, the rest looks good.

Well, this seems to have been unanimously accepted so far, including by multiple staff members (5-6 staff if I counted correctly). If nobody has any issues left, I think I can apply the changes and this can be closed.

I am okay with Limited Durability Negation, if it's more accurate and covers all of our bases.

So, I suppose Itachi and Sasuke would get:

- Certain characters will also receive Resistance to Extreme Heat as I've outlined in the OP, those characters are:

Finally, I'd like to propose a minor revision to Itachi and Sasuke's P&A section while we're at it. Should we separate their Mangekyo Sharingan abilities in a different tabber like I did here? I personally think it'll make the profiles look a lot nicer since they have so many abilities, but I'll wait for more input on that.

Yeah, I think this about sums up every thing.
^ The final proposal in case anyone missed it.

UPDATE: Here's what Sasuke and Itachi's P&A sections should look like after the improvements I've made. If everything looks good, I can make the edits.
Thoughts?

Yeah just cuz it's harming stronger opponents does not mean dura neg. For example sage naruto's resangan can harm plp why stronger then him like juubito that doesn't mean he has dura neg. If it were truly dura neg it would be able to bypass armor and other defenses. It's simply just extreme heat that a lot of plp don't have resistance to.

And i don't see overpowering another flame is non physical interaction

Juubito isn't the only example. Sakura harming kaguya. shinobi harming the juubi. A weakend obito harming 6 paths madara ect.

Juubito isn't the only example. Sakura harming kaguya. shinobi harming the juubi. A weakend obito harming 6 paths madara ect.
Sakura hurting Kaguya is a classic outlier.

Regular Shinobi only harmed the Juubi's little fission beings.

Sakura hurting Kaguya is a classic outlier.

Regular Shinobi only harmed the Juubi's little fission beings.
Also isn't non physical interaction for harming abstract and non corporeal beings? So how does overpowering another attack qualify

They're unlocked.
Alright, I've finally made the edits. You can lock the profiles now. Also Itachi, Isshiki and Madara's profiles need to be locked as well, since they've been unlocked for some reason.

On another note, can you please unlock Part I and Pre-War Naruto's profiles? They're missing some resistances from another thread, but have been forgotten.

Characters are usually unaffected by their own techniques, generally speaking, so I'm not too sure one way or another. I'm neutral on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back