• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jsut realized Sasuke doesn't even have to scale to KB ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å. He literally scales to Ay. It's not contradictory for KB to scale to sub rel in base when he literally out sped sub rel Sasuke who scales to Ay.

MS Sasuke barely scales to Ay in terms of reactions and perceptions. His Amaterasu, which relies on his sight/perception, missed Ay and he was only able to put up a Susanoo in time before he got bodied

Sasuke literally reacted to Ay at point blank range using the sharingan and landed an attack. That's a good reaction speed feat.

Guys ... For now, I think Jvando and Damage have covered most of the characters on the verse. The scale is not there, although I particularly disagree with a few things. Anything else that you think needs to be changed, then create a CRT. For now, as Jvando said, we already have more than half of this entire segment filled.

I propose that we start to debate the TOP TIERS of the verse and after them, we move on to the God Tiers. This is getting massive and at this rate, we will have 10 threads on scaling and it will never end.

I also think that we can already start editing the profiles, since we have finished everything.

Top Tiers are not influenced at all by High Tiers and below.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I took a look at Damage's sandbox and it looks pretty good, but the OP also looks quite good. I'm not sure overall.
If you're referring to the list in the opening post, that's not a complete proposal but just an initial summary.

BlackeJan said:
Thats still a good reaction speed if ya think about it
That's exactly what I've been saying though. That Sasuke has Sub Rel reactions only.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
I meant the Base Edo Tensei.
Based on his performance against them I still think it would be better if he were rated "At least MHS+, possibly Sub-Rel" while in base.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
We should wait for mex to post his wall of text reguarding Bs stats.
I'm fine waiting, but do you not think that "At least MHS+, possibly Sub-Rel" is an acceptable compromise?

Jvando said:
MS Sasuke barely scales to Raiton Armor V2 ay in terms of reactions and perceptions. His Amaterasu, which relies on his sight/perception, missed Raiton Armor V2 ay and he was only able to put up a Susanoo in time before he got bodied
i edit: bold

both u and damage are mixing up Raiton Armor V1 ay with Raiton Armor V2 ay

sasuke had no problem against Raiton Armor V1 ay

Just to check, the proposal is to back-scale Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode speed feat from Boruto to his SPSM form from Shippuden?

@Rocker1189, that would make BSM Adult Naruto FTL, and made SPSM Adult Naruto, Adult Sasuke, The Otsutsukis and Delta way beyond FTL though. (FTL+?)

Edit: I just realized, since the FTL feat is based around the Naruto vs Delta fight, it probably would only make the others slower though. Or is there just isn't much difference in speed between BSM Adult Naruto vs SPSM Adult Naruto?

Rocker1189 said:
Yes, he would be Rel ina much weaker form so it adds up.
Is there anything supporting them being as fast in Shippuden as they are in Boruto?

And (just checking), is there anything in Boruto aside from the calcs from Delta's lasers that supporting the God Tiers having FTL combat speed?

Damage3245 said:
Is there anything supporting them being as fast in Shippuden as they are in Boruto?

And (just checking), is there anything in Boruto aside from the calcs from Delta's lasers that supporting the God Tiers having FTL combat speed?
Well they certainly are not any stronger in Boruto in fact they appear weaker.

Yes in the novels a weakened base Naruto dodges photon lasers at relatively close ranges.

Padaruyos said:
@Rocker1189, that would make BSM Adult Naruto FTL, and made SPSM Adult Naruto, Adult Sasuke, The Otsutsukis and Delta way beyond FTL though. (FTL+?)
Edit: I just realized, since the FTL feat is based around the Naruto vs Delta fight, it probably would only make the others slower though. Or is there just isn't much difference in speed between BSM Adult Naruto vs SPSM Adult Naruto?
No, we would just scale them to FTL. BSM Adult Naruto would likely just scale below it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back