• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling II

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Not only did he fire the attacks before all of them could attack he covered the distance between them as well

Because it was a surprise attack launched from someone who until that moment was invisible.

> and was able to use preta path before Lariet could harm him.

That's reaction speed at best, and he only reacted after he was hit. Meaning he couldn't react to Killer B's speed when he was in that state.

I think I'm fine with "At least MHS+, likely Sub-Relativistic".

I still think that "talking during the fight" is not a good reason, but I'm Ok. This is the minimum of the minimum to consider.

Okay, let me rewrite my proposal as:

Itachi: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up with base Killer B and Nagato), likely Sub-Relativistic (Able to keep up with KCM Naruto briefly during fight)

Nagato: At least Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed (Able to react to and capture base Killer B, but the loss of his legs make him mostly immobile) with Sub-Relativistic reactions (Able to absorb KCM Naruto's Rasenga)

I think if we leave this for them for now in the sandbox (we don't have to change any profiles yet), we should move on to the rest of the High Tier characters and discuss them to check for consistency.

Does this sound okay to everyone else? Because we have a fair number of profiles left to discuss.

It was argued that Nagato really reacted to Naruto KCM's speed, so I think he should have "Sub-Relativistic reactions" instead of "Higher", which is basically an uncertainty.

Well, I think it's a bit ambiguous as to whether he truly reacted to Naruto's speed or not, but I'll change it to Sub-Rel reactions.

i got a small issue with narutos proton thing normally im fine with it but if he cant use his chakra which is used to amp speed how tf did he dodge that? in the full novel i was told hes being rejected by his chakra right? and he saw the gun so isnt that aim dodging?

Zezu1995 said:
i got a small issue with narutos proton thing normally im fine with it but if he cant use his chakra which is used to amp speed how tf did he dodge that? in the full novel i was told hes being rejected by his chakra right? and he saw the gun so isnt that aim dodging?
Kawaki could not use chakra eiter and yet was able to keep up with ninja, Naruto humans are just stronger than normal ones.

Also the gun fired and then he dodged.

i was just asking i forgot some people dont need chakra etc nm then carry on.. tho truth be told removing rel+ in the first place was a mistake the raikages feat was legit now yall gonna upgrade them again lol

Zezu1995 said:

Wtf lol? What r u talking about?

Secondly this isn't about the god tier yet so we aren't discussing this nor is this a crt to discuss this

sigh in the full novel from what i was shown it said he was being rejected by his chakra anyways i already said ignore my comment since someone explained the kawki thing which i honestly forgot so just ignore it xd

Anyway, moving onto some of the other high tier characters.

I rewrote Kisame's fusion form a bit:

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Able to move faster tha Killer B's V2 form in water)

As for Onoki, this is what we currently have for him:

Speed: Sub-Relativistic (MS Sasuke wasn't able to dodge his Jinton. Kept up with Madara)

However I don't think using Sasuke as a measuring stick for Onoki here. Sasuke looked pretty exhausted even after being fed some chakra by Zetsu. Is there someone else we can scale Onoki to?

Idek we would have to ask Jvando

But I know for a fact Oro actually has solid evidence. He scales directly to Hiruzen literally. Oro also has sage mode which people forgot about so I can't really say if we have complete evidence of him using it to fight Pervy sage.

I also feel like it was stated that Oro was the strongest Sannin.

Now for Pervy Sage and Tsuande I'd leave that to you guys to discuss.

Jiraya's fight with V2 Naruto or something like that

or maybe scaling them to the kages since they are comparable to them

I dont think the other 2 should scle to him, I think Oro should scale on his own, he got nerfed after the Hiruzen fight.

> But I know for a fact Oro actually has solid evidence. He scales directly to Hiruzen literally.

I'm not so sure about old Hiruzen scaling to Sub-Rel tbh.

I know he fought the Edo Tensei Hokage in Part 1, but isn't it implied that they were massively weakened at the time?

They were relatively weaker yeah, we don't know how much by but considering Hashirama's strength whilst alive i'd say by a lot, otherwise Hashi would've essentially one shot Hiruzen

Damage3245 said:
> But I know for a fact Oro actually has solid evidence. He scales directly to Hiruzen literally.

I'm not so sure about old Hiruzen scaling to Sub-Rel tbh.

I know he fought the Edo Tensei Hokage in Part 1, but isn't it implied that they were massively weakened at the time?

Yea no, Hiruzen has scaling because he directly scales to Onoki. Now that you mention it him scaling to the other hokage is good supporting evidence

Also they weren't massively weaker. I don't ever remember that being implied. Even if it was Edo versions of them have their own feats compared to their alive feats in regards to speed. So Edo Hashi doesn't even have to scale to his alive self. He has edo feats

> Yea no, Hiruzen has scaling because he directly scales to Onoki.

How does Hiruzen past his prime scale directly to Onoki?

> Also they weren't massively weaker. I don't ever remember that being implied.

I'm pretty sure I remember that being implied multiple times. I'll take a look online.

A literal statement that said Onoki only rival was Hiruzen. Or Hiruzen's only rival was the Tsuchikage. I can't find the scan because it's from part 1 but you can ask another knowledgeable member because I'm sure they know the statement I'm speaking of

I think the statement was something like "The greatest Hokage", not the strongest one.

It actually may have been strongest because I remember it being very controversial on this site before with how strong Hashi was ƒÆÇ

@Wrath of Itachi; Orochimaru should probably have three keys IMO.

Pre-Soul Rip, Post-Soul Rip and a 3rd key for after he regains his arms and takes over a Zetsu body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back