• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because every other feat in the verse is Tier 7 to Tier 6? Because even High 6-A is questionable for him?

Kepekley23 said:
Because every other feat in the verse is Tier 7 to Tier 6? Because even High 6-A is questionable for him?
Like I said if he can destroy it with an attack it should obviously be tier 4 . Like kaguya can.

Dark649 said:
TataHakai said:
Though Momoshiki creating a planet sized dimension would still be legitimate wouldn't it?
Yes, but we need to wait for the feat to be canon in the anime and feat shoud not be described in vague way.
Fair enough, the anime is starting the chunin exam arc around march/april i think so it won't be long before we see Planet/Large Planet or Potentially even Star level feats in the verse since we saw Momo and Kin hanging around in a dimension with Nebulas, Enormous Planets and likely Stars

Anyway, this doesn't change the fact the god-tiers are Sub-Relativistic and Small Planet level+ (with the exception of Kaguya) until Momoshiki's feat becomes canon.

The meteor was accepted but doesn't scale to anyone since the distance between Naruto and the Meteor is literally potentially hundreds of meters.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Because its a huge outlier
then how come some character jump from tier-6 to tier 2 /3/4 etc if its a huge outlier

to me its only huge outlier for naruto and bleach(in here)

Piercer of Heaven said:
I don't get why the God Tiers are being fully scaled to the Six Paths: Chibaku Tensei feat. I actually disagree with that.
Because it takes energy to create Chibaku tensei, that energy can be calculated via things such as the Potential energy of the mass being lifted which is all due to the core, the core being created by Nagato/Madara's/Hagoromo's etc. energy

There's absolutely nothing wrong there.

Or KE works too since the mass at times has to be lifted into the air, such as when Hagoromo blasted the moon into the sky.

Anyway, I want the Kaguya topic to be immediately dropped, since this thread is nearing 400 posts. Take it to a wall or something.

I also want to deal with the remaining issues so we can conclude the revisions.

@PiercerofHeaven

We all agreed with scaling it to the God-Tiers.

unlike most Ninja, Top tiers and God tiers can easily equally distribute their chakra to defense, striking strength or Jutsu

Kep should the at least being kept for Base Rock Lee, Gaara and Kimimaro?. Also Small Planet level+ from the Madara calc right?.

Kepekley23 said:
Anyway, I want the Kaguya topic to be immediately dropped, since this thread is nearing 400 posts. Take it to a wall or something.

I also want to deal with the remaining issues so we can conclude the revisions.

@PiercerofHeaven

We all agreed with scaling it to the God-Tiers.
Don't worry after the revisions are done and a couple of days of rest maybe I will certainly be bringing things back up, especially in that thread that was close recently.

@TataHakai No one is denying that it doesn't take energy but not every jutsu is the same in potency and it definitely wouldn't scale to physical stats.

@Kepekley23 And I'm challenging that.

TataHakai
I thought it was agreed that the speed of the meteor doesn't scale to anyone

yes it doesn't scale to anyone

Piercer of Heaven said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
Naruto Stalemates Kaguya's chakra fist =Kaguya's Fists>Sasuke' Susanoo>Madara's low 5-B jutsu
What jutsu does Madara have that is Small Planet level?
Madara is scaled to Hagoromo who has Small planet level feats on his deathbed

Piercer of Heaven said:
@TataHakai No one is denying that it doesn't take energy but not every jutsu is the same in potency and it definitely wouldn't scale to physical stats.
If a character can put enough energy to destroy a small planet into a CT jutsu there's no reason to assume he can't do the same for other jutsu's, since CT is literally just chakra formed into Jutsu.....Y'know, like every other jutsu, Characters can tank and Stalemate these jutsu which is why it scales to their Physical stats

Pretty sure I suggested "at least High 7-C" for him via scaling from his feat in the fight against Deidara

@TataHakai many actually disagree with that but regardless, thats what KE is anyway and we have a low 5-B KE feat

Kepekley23 said:
Pretty sure I suggested "at least High 7-C" for him via scaling from his feat in the fight against Deidara
He could be considerably stronger than his Shippuden self.

@TataHakai That's just wrong. CT is clearly their strongest jutsu and just because one of their jutsu is a a certain level, doesn't mean they can apply that much energy into other jutsu. A Bijü Dama is always going to be more powerful than a Rasengan and Amaterasu is always going to be more power than a regular Katon.

@piercer of heaven. "a Bijuu Dama will always be more powerful than a Rasengan..."

• Insert Naruto one shotting Momoshiki with a rasengan*

Also CT isnt their most powerful Jutsu at all, Sasuke states himself that Indra's arrow is his most powerful Jutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back