• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: The Last (Hopefully...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also might as well bring it up here, Boruto is mostly just scaling as of now as there aren't any new feats to calc but going off by this

Konohamaru should be 8-A (Jonin)

New Team 7 would be 8-B+ during their Genin years (as all three have demonstrated to be far more powerful and skilled than Land of the waves Classic Team 7)

Also Pre Genin Boruto, Mitsuki should scale to Sarada who has an 8-C feat

So 8-C during their Ninja's academy years and 8-B as of current

Although i believe Mitsuki should have a Possibly 8-A after his 8-B, not only does he have a sage mode form that can speedblitz the likes of Orochimaru but he was capable of defeating Shino, who is a jonin

Boruto will be discussed after the main revision is over boku, also Sage Mitsuki does not scale to Orochimaru which is better to give stats only when the form is shown again and does not get a possibly 8-A rating.

I strongly disagree with recalculating feats at this point. It throws off the scaling completely.

Besides, it doesn't seem like there is anything wrong with Gwynbleiddd's calculations.

Yes there is. He doesn't calculate the destruction of the mountains even though Kakashi explicitly says that a mountain was destroyed, and sticks only to calculating the size of the explosion and then multiplying it by the vapourization value. My way was a more efective calc as I actually worked out the size of the mountain, the volume and the added the vapourization value.

@He blitzed Orochimaru but he obviously doesn't scale him lol. but the 8-A rating seems just, considering he beat a Jonin

Also I would like to point out that Madara cannot use the Majestic Attire technique because it requires a level of control over Kurama's chakra that was only available to Naruto due to his relationship with Kurama. Madara was able to force Kurama to do what he wanted, but he wasn't able to control his chakra the way Naruto can. Just because they look similar doesn't mean that the same mechanics are applied.

Shino is at least High 8-C, i doubt he got stronger he just received a new title, also Orochimaru was not serious and out of practice since the war, so the form will be Unknown even in speed until is shown again.

Dark649 said:
No, it's Perfect Susanoo + Kyuubi = Low 6-B Majestic-Attire Kyuubi.

That not really the best reasoning I've seen. There are more complicated reasons as to why Naruto could pull of the technique and why Madara is literally unable to. In fact, like TFO said, the reason Madara stuck a PS on him wasn't to increase his power.

RinkakuKagune said:
Also I would like to point out that Madara cannot use the Majestic Attire technique because it requires a level of control over Kurama's chakra that was only available to Naruto due to his relationship with Kurama. Madara was able to force Kurama to do what he wanted, but he wasn't able to control his chakra the way Naruto can. Just because they look similar doesn't mean that the same mechanics are applied.
Madara can use Majestic Attire Susanoo and even the databook say so and he is the invetor of the tech. Not controlling the chakra of Kurama like Naruto is another thing. Controlling Kurama or befriending him like Naruto is another thing to the Majestic Attire tech.

Kakashi said it destroyed a mountain, but you don't know which one. So your calculation is more speculative than Gwynbleiddd's, since he actually scaled the radius of the explosion.

I'm trying to keep the revision in check while still evaluating calculations and participating in discussions, and constantly recalculating feats in an attempt to get a better result is tiresome.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
RinkakuKagune said:
Madara can use Majestic Attire Susanoo and even the databook say so and he is the invetor of the tech. Not controlling the chakra of Kurama like Naruto is another thing. Controlling Kurama or befriending him like Naruto is another thing to the Majestic Attire tech.
Even if we accepted that the technique doesn't increase attack power anyway.

Here's what the Naruto Wiki said: The user shapes their Susanoo into an armour for Kurama, enhancing its defence and preventing its chakra from being suppressed. Kurama can wield Susanoo's bladed weaponry as well as combine it with its own Tailed Beast Balls to give the latter cutting power, making them impossible to catch.

Unless Kurama combines the Bijuu Dama with Susanoo's swords (which he didn't) there is absolutely nothing that says or suggest's that it increases the attack power, only the cutting power, and the aftermath explosio isn't superior to what we've seen from normal Bijuu Dama (about the size of mountains). Not to mention that Base Hashirama was able to bounce it back anyway, not Sage Hashirama. So that would make TBM Naruto Low 6-B anyway...

Kepekley23 said:
Kakashi said it destroyed a mountain, but you don't know which one. So your calculation is more speculative than Gwynbleiddd's, since he actually scaled the radius of the explosion.
I'm trying to keep the revision in check while still evaluating calculations and participating in discussions, and constantly recalculating feats in an attempt to get a better result is tiresome.
...that not a good enough reason though...I'm not specifically asking YOU to evaluate it - that why I posted it on the Calc Evaluations page as well. And saying that my calc is more speculative that Gwyns is laughable, no disrepect to him but it was clear he didn't calc the actual destruction - which was what you told me to do. Fact remains that a Mountain was destroyed, and there are many calcs which do the same thing as I do and calc the size of a surrounding mountains if a picture of the actual mountain wasn't shown. You're arguement only holds water if there is a size disreprency between the various mounatins - and I can state categorically that there isn't. Masashi draws all his mountains approximately the same size and with the same generic look.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think Revived Madara with Hashirama's Sage Mode.
Sage Madara was not shown to use the Buddha Technique, so possibly Low 6-B is fine.

Dark649 said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
I think Revived Madara with Hashirama's Sage Mode.
Sage Madara was not shown to use the Buddha Technique, so possibly Low 6-B is fine.
Although fodders like possessed Yamato without SM used a little version of Hashi's ultimate tech...

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Although fodders like possessed Yamato without SM used a little version of Hashi's ultimate tech...
That version was considerably weaker [with a different colour] than the Hashirama one, so it's better to not classify them as the same.

Dark649 said:
╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
That version was considerably weaker than the Hashirama one, so it's better to not classify them as the same.
The thing is that he had Wood Style and was tiers weaker than Madara but even used Miniature version. Madara has used other techs of Hashi, even Wood Dragon. I don't think he can not use Hashi Ultimate tech since its Wood Style that Madara has. He even has his SM...

Sage Madara is at least High 7-A, possibly Low 6-B. I'm tired of discussing i will let Kep continue this.

Most links are not working, so there is no need to bump since there is nothing to see.

I have got to Disagree with EMS Madara = 100% Kurama or even Base Hashirama. Madara has never been shown to handle Kurama in any form, besides after his ressurection or with EMS Hax. Neither does Hashirama scale in any form to 100% Kurama, considering they never actually had any decent form of combat. Only thing possibly happening between the two is:

A; Hashiramas Wood Golem blocking a Bijuudama

B: Kurama firing a Bijuudama though the Rashomon.

Both are worth nothing, scalingwise in my opinion, since the first was not even near full powered and the second was with Madaras Interference.

And Madara could not even defeat base Hashirama with Kurama's help. He definitely should not scale from him.

Is there any proof the cloud you used is a cumolonimbus? If not, that's an extreme high-end. Cumolonimbus are one of the highest clouds out there.

@Heilergott

Proof that Hashi\Madara>Kurama.

Base Hashi's Golem can fight Madara's PS,stop it's sword but was never shown to break Susanoo.Hashi broke Susanoo only with 1000hands.Susanoo can rival Bijuus.Madara can K.O every bijuu including 50% Kurama physically in sage mode(he can still use PS wich is>>>>>>his phyisical power),after he revives himself.I think Hashi in SM should even be stronger phyisically than Madara in SM.

Susano-Kurama > Kurama has already been proven, so Base Hashirama isn't Low 6-B.

What versions are you referring Order?, there are multiple attacks for Hashirama. I'm sorry that this thread turned worst than Bleach.....

@Kepekley23

Susanoo-Kurama>Kurama,because:better durability,and susanoo swords.But no AP boost for BB or Susanoo Sword Slashes.

Kepekley23 said:
Is there any proof the cloud you used is a cumolonimbus? If not, that's an extreme high-end. Cumolonimbus are one of the highest clouds out there.
I never said cumolonimbus, I said cumulus. Cumulonimbus clouds would be a HUGE stretch for anyone to beleieve. I aslo attached a link from wikipedia that said their height at temperate latitudes.

Cumulus2
Look familiar?

@Dzhin As far I can remember, even Hashiramas Laughing Buddha Hands can Stop Madaras Blade. And Shinsu Senju basically hammered Madara into the ground. And what SM Madara can do, really does not matter. Edo Tensei Madara is far superior to his EMS form though his implantation of Hashiramas cells.

The only possible thing here scaling could, in any form, be Madara's Susanoo Durability which would scale to Wood Golem AP.

Kepekley23 said:
I know you tired so you don't even have to look at it but I posted the exact same thing on the page.

Yeah, but other non-calc members rejected it. And i'd have to agree with them, you yourself said that the result was too big. If even the non-calc members that aren't neccesarily knowledgeble on calcs a stuff reject it what the chances that it'll be accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back