• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Notto Disu Shitto Agen

(don't know if we settled on this while I wanst here but) I still kinda think that the max for revived madara with rinne, sm, and susanoo is 6-b+. like, the max of maxes imo. he cant be that much stronger than bm Naruto with just one rinne, an incomplete susanoo, and a sm he had for about 30 secs at the time..

I'm done now. People are trying to inflate the stats. I don't agree with going any further. I'll be taking my exit. I'm satisfied with my contributions.

Just PM me when we get to Boruto Revisions.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Lorenzo

madara knocked bm naruto aswell tho
again- and? any of the bijuu who sm limbo hit could've done the same to kurama. and there was no real visible damage done, so he isn't that strong either. point in case, both his sm base and sm susanoo got almost done in by bm Naruto, tobirama, and shukaku.

not what I said at all. u know that. im saying that if tobirama had the slightest chance of fighting a very amped madara while an edo, then it would be an outlier, as it would mean that he has a chance against all those other bijuu when alive as well. and that's not possible. he is a monster, but not a monsters times 9

Ik. I just think madara being 6-b in base is too high, since he got taken by a barely 6-b himself (aka Naruto). imo. just want someone to consider that before putting in the tiers

Frantzy12 said:
I wonder how Hashirama the former "God of Shinobi" who can heal himself died at such a young age.
its a disease called continuous itachiratus (its apparently happened to Naruto in the future, and to tobirama in the past as well). and @shrek yesss lol finally

@Lorenzo

Damnit i truly am late

@Blackejan

No feats no stats unfortunately he literally had no fights in shippuden

Zetsu not included

Back home.

Revived Madara is the only subject left, yes? Just slap a Low 6-B, and "At least 6-A" with 1 Rinnegan and get it done with.

seems legit tbh. This thread is almost full we might as well end this now

Okay.

If somebody can give me a brief explanation for said tier then I can ask an admin to unlock Madara and edit it.

Back