• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Hinata downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why you counted that part of her destroying Tenseigan as a feat when Naruto was helping her, a feat that took 2 people in my book shouldnt count for either. But I doubt anything I saw will change anything.

Hmm. I kind of wondered why it's even a thing here for her. In fact, how come we don't have a key for her Pre and Post-Timeskip instead is beyond me.

I think its because Hinata's chakra is Hamura's own chakra and that she was the only one who had the special type of chakra that could even touch the Tenseigan. Remember Toneri said that any chakra other than Hamuras when touching the Tenseigan would get instantly drained as a "curse", which was why Hinata was pretty much the only one in the movie who could stop it. Naruto was only needed as a power boost. I dont know if this changes anything though.

FictionalBlade101 said:
I think its because Hinata's chakra is Hamura's own chakra and that she was the only one who had the special type of chakra that could even touch the Tenseigan. Remember Toneri said that any chakra other than Hamuras when touching the Tenseigan would get instantly drained as a "curse", which was why Hinata was pretty much the only one in the movie who could stop it. Naruto was only needed as a power boost. I dont know if this changes anything though.
Exactly, Naruto gave her a power boost. Its unlikely she'd of been able to do it herself.

Diddle dorp said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
Exactly, Naruto gave her a power boost. Its unlikely she'd of been able to do it herself.
Hmm. I guess theres no reason to assume why Hinata cant just break it little by little with multiple attacks? It can still be impressive even if not a one shot and i can see why this didnt happen since...well..they had limited amount of time to stop it before the Earth got smashed into pieces so they had to stop it ASAP. With more time i can see Hinata breaking it just not with the first attack.

FictionalBlade101 said:
Diddle dorp said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
Hmm. I guess theres no reason to assume why Hinata cant just break it little by little with multiple attacks? It can still be impressive even if not a one shot and i can see why this didnt happen since...well..they had limited amount of time to stop it before the Earth got smashed into pieces so they had to stop it ASAP. With more time i can see Hinata breaking it just not with the first attack.
Then by that logic i could break a diamond with little attacks over and over over a period of time.

Diddle dorp said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
Diddle dorp said:
FictionalBlade101 said:
Then by that logic i could break a diamond with little attacks over and over over a period of time.
Congrats ur a semi diamond buster lol

So what do you suggest that we change her statistics to instead?

Really not ever that. Her destroying the Tenseigan is only possible because of her having a specific chakra, that much power is kinda PIS, but still cannon, so I guess it still counts.

Well, I would prefer to get input from more staff members first.

I get the impression that Sakura is more stronger than Hinata at her best so i'd scale her around/under her level of physicallity and stats. That's my opinion on the matter.

Would Hinata scale to Neji then? I haven't watched the series in years but I remember then being more or less on par with each other.

Okay. I suppose that the downgrade is a go then. The only question is what we should scale her statistics to?

I question Neji's caling here on VS. It said that he's Town level for being stronger than his uncle yet we have no page for said character at all to scale Neji about but that can probably be discussed for another time, maybe...

I do obviously agree with Hinata being somewhat scaled to Sakura. I just get the vibe of Sakura being stronger than Hinata.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I question Neji's caling here on VS. It said that he's Town level for being stronger than his uncle yet we have no page for said character at all to scale Neji about but that can probably be discussed for another time, maybe...
I do obviously agree with Hinata being somewhat scaled to Sakura. I just get the vibe of Sakura being stronger than Hinata.
Uknown, likely Town level (Should be at least as strong as Sakura)?

Well, it all seems rather uncertain to scale by, but I suppose that Town level is more acceptable than previously.

Okay, so who wants to adjust the profile?

"Possibly Town level (She should be roughly comparable to Sakura)" in lack of better options, I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back