• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto High Tiers Revision Thread (formerly Killer Bee dura and AP upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Do the other tailed beasts have pages on this wiki? I've already mentioned characters that can scale. Can you think of anyone else?

Now that I see B's profile again,no one has mentioned B has sealing techniques.Also he can "empower" any object to increase its AP by adding lightning chakra .These 2 things should be added to abilities section

Empowering stuff with chakra is nothing notable. I didn't know about him knowing Fuinjutsu though.

He can, via ink. He attempted to seal the jinchurikis with it before they transformed into V2 of their chakra cloaks.

We don't have the bijuus here but it should scale to Obito's key where he has them as standard equipment.

@TMR So, what if any statistics need to be changed?

Large island level Kurama, DMS Kakashi, B (Full Bijuu mode), BM Naruto, Perfect Susanoo Sasuke, Edo Pain (casual), Edo Madara, KCM Naruto, BM Minato, Edo Madara, Prime Madara, the Third Raikage and Obito via the Bijuu (can seriously injure B).

At least large island level Incomplete Juubi, SM Hashirama, Madara/Kurama with the Majestic armour, BSM Naruto.

Town level upgrade to Kakashi for trading blows with Obito and destroying Kakuzu's hearts.

Sealing ability to B via ink.

DMS kakashi should stay unknown imo, he just used Kamui based techniques and hit Kaguya once, I presume his rating comes from the Perfect Susanoo?

PaChi2 said:
DMS kakashi should stay unknown imo, he just used Kamui based techniques and hit Kaguya once, I presume his rating comes from the Perfect Susanoo?
Because every PS is considered atleast Large island level,so its obvious he will get same tier. Also,his Susanoo is empowered by SO6P chakra,so I do agree we should possibly rate him as Unknown also

So Atleast Large island level | Unknown (His susanoo was empowered by SO6P chakra and kamui bypasses durability)

@TMR - Hashirama should be ranked above large island, because his wood human technique overpowered kurama,and his strongest technique-True several thousand hands completly obligerated majestic attire kurama

So Atleast Large island level | Country level (Few hands destroyed majestic attire susanoo)

And no one mentioned hashirama has sealing tchniques in his profile,when he has one of the strongest sealing techniques in NV ,so please add that

@TMR Okay. Feel free to do so. Which pages do you need unlocked?

I am fine with if somebody knowledgeable and experienced performs the changes outlined by TheMightyRegulator.

Wait. Why would KCM Naruto be upgraded too? He should just get 'At least Large Town level, likely far higher'. I'm fine with the rest. Actually, his clone injured the Third Raikage with Rasenshuriken but he regenerated so I guess it's fine for him.

SM Hashirama and the rest could get 'at least Large Island level, likely higher' due to being superior to their Large Island level forms.

Also, since they're getting upgraded, could Obito be 'at least Country level, likely higher or likely far higher'?

@Adam

What sealing technique does Hashirama have?

I saw a speed related calculation for them.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Quincy_Emperor/Naruto_speed_Downgrade?useskin=oasis

I think it's for the Juubi's speed or something.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Large island level Kurama, DMS Kakashi, B (Full Bijuu mode), BM Naruto, Perfect Susanoo Sasuke, Edo Pain (casual), Edo Madara, KCM Naruto, BM Minato, Edo Madara, Prime Madara, the Third Raikage and Obito via the Bijuu (can seriously injure B).

At least large island level Incomplete Juubi, SM Hashirama, Madara/Kurama with the Majestic armour, BSM Naruto.
Don't forget Madara with one Rinnegan and Hashirama's Sage Mode.

So, is anybody willing to perform TheMightyRegulator's accepted changes?

Guys, you debated over these upgrades, yet now you don't seem to want to apply them... Mmm.

@Ant - i can apply them, if you want me to.

@CinCameron20 Thank you. Just make sure to provide explanations, and to update all the relevant statistics. You can tell me here which pages that need to be unlocked.

@Ant - i now need Naruto, Madara, Hashirama, Obito, Kakashi, and Sasuke unlocked. I'll let you know if any others need to be unlnocked

@Ant - since i've looked through the thread and have seen that Kka has not agreed to this, should I undo the current edits I've made and await more input?

@Burning full fingers

"Wait. Why would KCM Naruto be upgraded too? He should just get 'At least Large Town level, likely far higher'. I'm fine with the rest. Actually, his clone injured him with Rasenshuriken but he regenerated so I guess it's fine for him."

I think Bijuu mode naruto is being upgraded to large island level

"SM Hashirama and the rest could get 'at least Large Island level, likely higher' due to being superior to their Large Island level forms."

I am still saying Sage mode hashirama should be given "Small country level, possibly higher" rating. His wood human jutsu was stronger than Kurama, while several thousand hands completly destroyed susanoo clad kurama

"Also, since they're getting upgraded, could Obito be 'at least Country level, likely higher or likely far higher'?"

Obito is already country level

"What sealing technique does Hashirama have?"

Four red yang formation and Gate of the great god ,which was able to immobolize ten-tails

"I saw a speed related calculation for them.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Quincy_Emperor/Naruto_speed_Downgrade?useskin=oasis

I think it's for the Juubi's speed or something."

Funny enough, OBD DID accept this calc

I'm referring to KCM Naruto. Not BM Naruto.

Well I dunno. 'At least Large Island level, likely higher' could be safer.

I know that. I'm just asking if he could get a 'likely higher' attached to it.

Okay.

But this site isn't the OBD.

At least large town might suit KCM better considering it would make BM Naruto redundant.

By combining his sword with Kurama's TBB Madara and Kurama destroyed several of his construct's arms. He's not getting small country level for that.

No, he's not getting a likely higher attached to him. Obito's stats are not related to them.

Or BM Naruto would be on a higher end than KCM Naruto, but yeah Large Town might be better.

Okay. I just asked that because he was casually dealing with them until Naruto and Sasuke used Majestic Armor.

If you guys have come to an agreement, then it is safe to start applying these changes to the character profiles. I would do them, but as I'm waiting for this to be resolved, i don't want to jump right into them myself. (That and i'm currently looking at other verses at the moment)

Sorry. I think it has been concluded. The only thing I reminded Regulator about was Madara with one Rinnegan and Hashirama's Sage Mode because he mentioned Edo Madara twice and ask about the speed issue. The rest that he suggested are fine except for KCM Naruto.

Town level upgrade to Kakashi for trading blows with Obito and destroying Kakuzu's hearts.

Sealing ability to B via ink.

@CinCameron20 Did you handle the edits previously, or do they still need to be taken care of?

@Ant - they still need to be taken care of, and i can do them now, but i will need these profiles unlocked to apply them: Naruto, Madara, Hashirama, Obito, Kakashi, and Sasuke.

I'll edit the unlocked profiles in the mean time.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are finished.

They can now be locked, except for Naruto, unless this part is answered:

I have one question: Incomplete Beast Mode Naruto should be Large Island level, since it was capable of Neutralizing A (Third Raikage)'s lightning armor that even Hachibi struggled to do, right, or is that just because of his wind nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back