• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto God Tiers Freeze Resistance(?)

Is it a reach to suggest Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke were frozen through and Through when she teleported them into an Ice Berg?

0682-009
0682-010
It's at the very least plausible they're occupying the same space as the Ice.

they already have Freeze Resistance but she can also Freeze naruto cloak which made of energy

Omimi said:
they already have Freeze Resistance
but she can also Freeze naruto cloak which made of energy
By "Occupy the same Space" i mean Resistance up to an atomic level.

GilgaArcuied said:
I would ask IMade or Kepekley, seeing as they are the experts on naruto.
I'm pretty sure they're aware of this thread, plus, lol.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the Mt. Rushmore of Naruto Supporters on VsBF.

Did you stretch before that reach?

Where is the evidence of "occupying the same space" as ice?

How is "occupying the same space" of something atomic resistance?

Either way, atomic resistance to ice would be similar to absolute zero resistance given that affects atoms. Clearly something that is not applicable to this feat given there is no explanation, statement nor proof of such a feat in these scans.

More research is probably needed on this first tbh. I will say that Kaguya teleportation after affects showed her appearance still left in the ice which could support occupying the same space as the ice I believe

TFO is implying that if they were teleported literally inside of the ice they would be occupying the same space because of the mechanics of teleportation. They are literally inside of the iceberg. Kaguyas appearance left in the ice also can prove they occupied the same space. Now the atomic part comes in at them being in the ice it self; naturally and logica being teleported into a solid iceberg would instantly cause you to freeze from the outside to the inside. This includes skin, lungs, as well as blood. Now if they are in the same place as the ice it should have already been reaching inside of their body; freezing the water inside of them as well as blood

This just my perspective. What I can say tho from looking at this feat again is that for the first time I just realize that Naruto and Sasuke logically should be breathing. They can't even move so it makes sense. That's a nice feat itself or ability to be honest

Bruh there was ice where the TSBs were we can literally see them when they started shaving through the ice some. Logically that means ice is where they are

Also the mechanics of teleportation literally supports this too bruh. They were teleported inside of ice which makes sense with them sharing the same space as it.

I told you occupying the space means that their body was getting frozen thoroughly; which means that they were able to resist their blood, and water getting frozen as well as them not even breathing while in the ice.

FEDBFD9B-C9B7-4B27-9891-9380305C4582
7059B344-2AA8-4A61-B728-88EE8C7D7D85
The ice where Kaguya was occupying got teleported. That's why u see the space where the ice look to be shaven or just weirdly like it was a incomplete puzzle. The TSBs are shown to shave through the ice as well which also means that they were in the same space because you can see struggle to move at first

No one is asking for absolute zero. It's further proof of resistance to ice manipulation on higher levels based on how ice freezing works

@IMade

It's not true that when Kaguya moved, there would be Ice where she was if she was occupying the same space.

The only way this stance is true is if Kaguya has intangability, which she doesn't. If she moves, the Ice that that her body was occupying moves along with her.

I'm saying that this feat is Atomic Level Freezing Resistance because, sharing the same space, like this feat suggests means Kaguya's atoms and the Ice's atoms are literally sharing the same space.

The reason I say "At the very least it's plausible" is because logically and scientifically, if they weren't sharing the same space, the sudden appearance of Naruto, Kaguya and Sasuke would cause the Ice Sheet to explode as the matter is equally pushed away from the epicenter.

The Causality said:
TheFinalOrder said:
By "Occupy the same Space" i mean Resistance up to an atomic level.
"Resistance to Ice Manip up to atomic level" = Absolute Zero
Well, what do you call your Atoms sharing equal space with Atoms that make up Ice?

^ that's scientifically can be proven as well. Also teleportation supports this as well

We also see the ice being teleported with Kaguya. The space where the ice was located was completely vanished which made the ice verge hollow in that part where she was. TSOs proves it as well.

If you get teleported into an ice berg, your body will instantly start to freeze from outside to inside. Furthermore your sharing the same space as the ice since you were teleported inside it.

Btw, i'm not saying "Absolute Zero" is what this this is, but if they're sharing the same space, they would technically be frozen through and through down to the smallest level that makes up Ice, which I assume is Atomic.

This is a Resistance feat because they resisted having their bodily fluids and cognative functions impacted by this.

The Causality said:
From what i see with those scan is that Kaguya Teleported herself, Nardo and Sasuke inside an iceberg, this process just swap their place with the actual ice inside, nothing here imply that they occup the "same space" as the Ice
Lmao okay first of all no. In verse only one person has that ability to swap places using teleportation and that is exclusively Sasuke. Teleportation most of the time doesn't swap places with things usually anyway. We also see the actually ice get moved around btw the TSOs as well as the ice where Kaguya was at get teleported when she left. Did anyone even read the scans cause nothing you guys said was sensible at all

The Causality said:
From what i see with those scan is that Kaguya Teleported herself, Nardo and Sasuke inside an iceberg, this process just swap their place with the actual ice inside, nothing here imply that they occup the "same space" as the Ice
Kaguya's ability doesn't "swap" things, so the notion she swapped or replaced the ice inside the Ice Berg with them is factually baseless. She teleported them inside the Ice Berg. There are only 2 outcomes to this:

• Them suddenly appearing in the Ice would push the matter away, leaving them encased.
  • They're occupying the same space as the Ice.
Both are valid and plausible, except the thing that works against the first bullet is that if that were to be the case, their sudden appearance pushing the matter in that small area would cause it to explode outwards. This is only not the case if you "Assume" Kishi doesn't know this.

So, this makes the first bullet less likely because fir it to be plausible in the first place, you have to assume the author is ignorant in this case, but if you don't agree, that's fine, you just can't deny the plausibility of it being the case.

GilgaArcuied said:
I think imade makes sense
IMade made no sense. If her body is occupying the same space as the Ice, her moving doesn't leave the Ice behind. It's gone, in her body, etc. The only way he's right is if Kaguya was intangible, like Obito or Kakashi with Kamui.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah I 100% agree with IMade here. Not to mention that even if it weren't a stretch, it wouldn't even be a resistance to ice but to matter manip.
My dude, IMade makes no sense. I literally just explained why.

Damage3245 said:
I see no evidence of them occupying the same space as ice aside from assumptions over how her teleportation works.
Nobody is making an assumption over how her Teleportation works. And I just explained how they are occupying the same spacem..bruh

Back