• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Discussion Thread (formerly Kakashi Hatake vs Raven Branwen)

TheShadowMan777 said:
It only says speed equalization.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions

"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach."

There you go boy

TheShadowMan777 said:
Someone should do Sakura vs yang. You all would be surprised to see how strong Sakura is when I pull out the facts.
Yang had wins over both Sakura and Hinata in the past

@Weekly We have seen Kakashi take on a pain which can do gravitational pull. Granted kakashi got destroyed in that fight but he got stronger after that.

Considering how often stats change around here, it happens alot @Shadow

Raven won at the time by being 6-8 times more powerful in raw energy, so he just basically one shotted or real close.

Occams razor

And I like naruto and rwby..

In the Raven vs Minato thread they were saying Minato is slower than Raven. The thread isn't closed yet so I'll be heading there now. The Minato vs Raven thread is kind of recent though. I can easily debunk Minato being slower than Raven.

@Huesito88 Well I wouldn't say that since Minato was last seen in the manga like 3 years ago but some of the data books did come out recently containing Naruto dodging Madara's light speed attack off guard.

TheShadowMan777 said:
We are talking on here dude.

The profiles have been changed.

We change things all of the time.

We used to have Naruto at Massively Hypersonic+ and Moon Level until Keplekey came along.

Not even two or three months ago, RWBY was also as MHS+

dont wanna get into that.

Back