• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Discussion Thread (formerly Kakashi Hatake vs Raven Branwen)

TheShadowMan777 said:
@Kin that's why I don't trust this websites information lol. How strong do you guys have hokage Naruto and Adult sasuke?
We use this website's profiles for all debates. You have an issue, you make a crt and present the changes.

Small Planet Level.

@Shadowman

Normally if you think stats need changing, you need to create a Content Revision Thread. However, in this case, Naruto has been excessively discussed. If you want answers you could probably ask Kepekley or any of the Naruto knowledgeable members.

@Shadowman

Once you have proven sufficient knowledge about a series you can have someone add you to or you add yourself to the Knowledgeable Members List.

For the threads, head to the Content Revision Board and create a forum post. But, like I said, please refrain from making a Naruto thread before consulting our knowledgeable members of Naruto.

I'm trying to convince the Knowledgeable members of Naruto that hokage Naruto and adult Sasuke are 5-A. But I don't know how to make the thread and make them join my thread. If you want proof I'll show you that hokage Naruto and adult Sasuke are 5-A. I don't know how they came to the answer that they're low 5-B

I have very strong proof they're 5-A. Go over to Kep's profile. I debated him and I believe I won. He hasn't responded to my answer yet so I believe I won. It's on his message wall.

If you give me the link I'll evaluate it for myself. However my knowledge on Naruto is pretty limited but I do trust Kepekley23's judgement.

@Shadowman

I'm sorry bro, but this isn't the thread to discuss Naruto stuff normally. Go to: Forums > Fun and Games then find "Naruto / Boruto General Discussion Thread #8.

Post all of your Naruto related inquires there.

Your proof is kinda stuff we've already debated and rejected several times, like Momoshiki scaling to Kaguya's ETSB

Anyway, make a CRT.

It isn't. "Momoshiki is a greater threat than Kaguya" doesn't equal "Momoshiki is stronger than a trump card that Kaguya never got around to detonating"

@Kep that makes no sense. If her trump card is "stronger" than momoshiki then why is he considered a greater threat than kaguya? Sasuke has experienced her trump card and he still says "yeah momoshiki is stronger than kaguya".

Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya is, he simply doesn't scale to an one off attack that Kaguya used as a trump card.

@Kep yes he does. If Kaguya has a 5-A attack and Momoshikiis stronger than her then he definitely does scale to that. If kaguya has this 5-A attack,why is she still so scared of momoshiki?

Back