• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Discussion Thread (formerly Kakashi Hatake vs Raven Branwen)

Kabuto is = Kakashi, therefore he is >> Kid Naruto but Naruto's strongest attack still goes right through him

Wouldn't this better be moved elsewhere since seemingly RBWY got downgraded and there's not much point to this match?

Unless it's still continuing, then it got derailed mighty hard.

@Kep Orochimaru did say he's equal to kakashi but it was never stated "He's an even greater threat" and let's be honest if kakashi fought kid Naruto,Naruto would lose.

I don't want to be rude, but you really should start actually reading what people are posting instead of twisting everything. Kep never said that it was stated that Kabuto is a greater threat than Naruto, he just used that as an exemple.

Nothing ever needed to be said, Kabuto was giving Tsunade some trouble even if he abused her fear of blood. Naruto was getting kicked around all over and Kabuto even managed to almost kill him while taking the Rasengan. You don't need anyone to say anything to know Kabuto is much stronger and skilled. Yet Rasengan destroyed him. The attack was much stronger than anything Naruto himself did.

And again Shadow, this is not the place to discuss this. You have literally no reason to keep discussing this here when you were provides links to the proper forums a few times already.

Lastly, keep an open mind. These people have seen the arguments you bring up a hundred times already, you lose nothing at least opening your mind to the possibility they have a point.

It isn't irrelevant because you say it is. Kabuto is stronger and more skilled than Naruto, Naruto could do nothing, yet Rasengan floored him.

Also, do what Kep said and actually contact some of the knowledgeable people on the verse or talk in the forums. It could be a big bother to just make a Content Revision Thread with arguments already brought up again and again and without knowing why they were rejected.

TheShadowMan777 said:
@Kep this is going to be my last comment on hokage Naruto and adult Sasuke being 5-A. If this doesn't make sense to you then I don't know what does. Kaguya is capable of oblitering the entire planet or control everybody by using the infinite tsukyomi,it would logically be (since he doesn't have those hacks) he's stronger than kaguya to conform with that said threat (Momoshiki being the greater threat to kaguya).
This is my final answer. If you think that Kaguya ETSB>Momoshiki I'm completely ok with that. There's no hope I'm changing your mind.

It's not a question of "would she do it", but of "has Momoshiki shown anything that would make you believe he would survive it". If the second answer is no, there we go. The attack is above anything Momoshiki ever showed. Why should we act like it doesn't make sense that she has an attack more powerful than anything he can do when Naruto was the same against Kabuto? Second hypothetical to reinforce the point - imagine Chidori reaches Itachi when Sasuke attacked him in part 1, after getting to Naruto and Jiraiya. Itachi is godholyshit so much more skilled and poweful than him... Does that mean that if, by any reason, Itachi let the attack go through and go towards say, his heart, it wouldn't pierce and he'd survive while just shrugging? While doing nothing to defend?

The moment you realize "no" is the answer, you start getting what we mean.

And nothing entirely wrong with him, but he isn't God and always right like a good chunk of his following base believes.

Also, this is more personal, but he's just a massive dick. I don't dig dicks.

@LSir this is why I had a problem with kep. Kinshiki in the boruto novels states that he can split the planet in half. So base kinshiki is already 5-A and momoshiki see's kinshiki as fodder. Don't get me started on fused momoshiki. My question to you is,if Sasuke states that momoshiki is stronger than kaguya (keep in mind sasuke already fought kaguya and seen the ETSB) who are you to tell me Sasuke is wrong?

Even if it isn't Momoshiki is still stronger than kinshiki. Kindhiki can do it with raw force not even his full power so kinshiki is 5-A.

@LSir also to answer your second question "no" Itachi wouldn't survive but if kaguya explodes her ETSB in front of momoshiki,can't he just absorb the ETSB like he does with every jutsu ever?

@Hues but kinshiki can do it without even using his full power. Momoshiki is far superior to kinshiki. So it's pretty obvious he's 5-A. Which proves my point on why Hokage Naruto and adult Sasuke are 5-A since they defeated fused momoshiki with taijutsu alone. I know,I know boruto rasenganed him but that rasengan was Naruto amped and hokage Naruto is stronger than kaguya.

It doesn't matter if he didn't use his full power to split worlds, doesn't matter that Momo is vastly stronger than him, that doesn't make him 10000 times stronger let alone a 12 times.

@Huestito I would say kinshiki is a high 5-B and Momoshiki is a low 5-A. Then when they fuse they become way stronger. And hokage Naruto and adult Sasuke took him out with taijutsu alone,etc.. I would say they're 5-A but they're not stronger than that. It's possible for hokage Naruto and adult Sasuke to become stronger than that but they're a very low 5-A.

You are thinking in terms of winnig a fight, which isn't the point.

Has Momoshiki or fused Momoshiki shown he could resist such an attack, if he took it head on? Did he ever show a more powerful attack? And to flip your question about Sasuke thinking he was more powerful, Kabuto was more powerful than Naruto ans you can see the fight for yourself, so can you prove me wrong? Yet Rasengan floored Kabuto. Itachi is massively more powerful than Sasuke, do you wanna prove that wrong? Yet even you admit Itachi would end up dead in the floor if he just took that Chidori to the Heart without defense.

Also, Naruto amped The Rasengan, but when did it ever show more destructive power than the ETSB? Do you also think the Susanoo' coated Kyuubi slash that left fused Momoshiki panting in the ground pretty much defeated before the dude with the ninja tool ****** things up was stronger than the ETSB?

They can destroy the planet but they're not destroying 2 planets at the same time since it would take years and years of training for them to do that.

Back