• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto:Chakra moon Cannon Revision

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
why do we consider the Chakra canon to be a moon buster when it's clearly not

Chakra Canno

The raikage simply states that the cannon will teleport the moon to another dimension, the only thing about the cannon that is Ap related is the side cannons that were used to destroy the much much smaller asteroids.

in conclusion

• 5-C Chakra canon is a no go, teleportation and AP have nothing in common and the verse has never shown that your teleportation has anything to do with your AP
  • This debunks the whole 100 Shinobi can power a 5-C attack
  • In4 someone says you need moon level energy to teleport a moon level sized object.

Last edited:
As a foreigner to the whole Naruto-verse (sorry on that), makes sense in context. It says pretty clearly that it would transport and not destroy. Only destruction we see in video is that of the asteroids. So... yeah.

Anyways. Makes sense. Etc etc.

I don't agree with your chakra level points because it's same as the weapons -missiles, nuclear weapons- in real world.

we don't have teleporting weapons IRL. we cant scale destructive energy to Teleportation.

Yes, destroying =/= teleporting. You said They don't have enough chakra to power a 5-C attack basically and this what i don't agree because they using a cannon

Also, the cannon have pulverizing properties as we can see in 0:36 and when it destroying meteorites.

yeah but calc was assuming that the cannon was going to destroy the Moon, also I believe it wasn't Accepted, unless somone can calc destroy the single small asteroids.

The misunderstandment with this is because of the official dub.

Here it is, 1:03:25.

But even with that, is better that using some sub that you don't know if it is 100% correct.

1) Blu ray dub release > sub release from who knows.

2) Others sub are saying something similar that the Raikage says in the dub, that it will destroy the moon.

3) The video you are giving to us don't have everything than the Raikage said.

Dunno if the cannon is 5-C, I don't know japanese , so is safe to put it in Unknown.

my dude, in the Dub aswell they say Teleporting the moon and in the sub, I own the original copy of the Last on blueray, you can change to Japanese. also this is even backed up by the wiki.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Canno

"This was the more powerful cannon, and it consisted of the top muzzle and had the ability to transport any target into another dimension, essentially causing the destruction of the entire Moon. This cannon glowed a large, yellow orb of chakra when activated. However, it was never fired despite A's orders, due to Killer B refusing to kill Naruto, who was on the moon at the time, as well Naruto and the others finishing the mission and saving the Earth in time before the cannon could be used."

Back